Xbox One X: Issues twice in less than a year- need help

Discus and support Xbox One X: Issues twice in less than a year- need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Really, really frustrating situation here. I bought an Xbox One X last year in March and less than 2 months later, had to send it in for service for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Razelr, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Razelr
    Razelr Guest

Really, really frustrating situation here. I bought an Xbox One X last year in March and less than 2 months later, had to send it in for service for a non-displaying video issue. Then, about 2 weeks ago, SAME situation happens again and I have to send it in AGAIN for service.

I'm going to leave aside that I paid for expedited service and I still haven't received it back yet, but it looks like they repaired the same unit and are sending it back to me now.

MY CONCERN- this unit is obviously defective and should be replaced with another console. My standard warranty is up in March and I'm not at all confident that this unit will last me years to come and having to repair out of warranty is as expensive as buying a whole new unit.

At the very least, MS should give me the option to extend the warranty and stand behind their product. VERY frustrating here, especially when I"m considering whether to buy a new Series X/S or just switch over to PS.

I've tried getting in touch with support but it's impossible. How do I get in touch with MS to work this out, either by replacing the unit or extending the warranty?

:)

Razelr, Feb 12, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, I doubt the warranty will be extended or a NEW console be sent out. Only option is to have it fixed through warranty again. Are you using the same TV that had the video issue the first time around??
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Audio to TV stops working... Again.

Hey adamerosharrison!

How long have you owned the Xbox One X for? Less than a year, a year or more than a year?

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox one X games randomly crash with no error codes

Hello
    De Captain Now

Thanks for all the updates.

How long have you had your Xbox One X? More than a year or less than a year?

If you've had it for a year or less, you should still be under the 1 year manufacturer warranty.

Have you considered sending it in for repair or taking it to a local Microsoft store be checked out?

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. Beaver Jones Win User

New Xbox 360 Slim Freezing

With the system cache... I was curious. How likely is that to even be the issue with a system that's less than a month old and has only had to update twice?
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Launch Xbox One disc drive doesn't always work

Yep, my warranty expires in less than a week. Got lucky in that sense I guess. Sending it in tomorrow. Went through this twice with the 360 and now the One. Wish MS would fix this issue they keep having!!
Thema:

1. Xbox One X: Issues twice in less than a year- need help - Similar Threads - Issues twice less

2. Razer Turret has compatibility issues with the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Turret has compatibility issues with the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox Series X: Hello, I am having a major issue with the Razer Turret Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for Xbox consoles. I’ve been loving an enjoying Flight Sim a lot on my Xbox console, but I realized really...
  3. Online store issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online store issues on Series X: Ive been having issues getting the store to load on my series X. No Errors just push the button and nothing happens. Ive restarted everything, still nothing. Please help....
  4. Any known issues with Alpha Preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Any known issues with Alpha Preview?: Just re-enrolled into it but I wanted to see if there were any setbacks. submitted by /u/naughtyoscar234 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo infinite multiplayer tech preview issues

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite multiplayer tech preview issues: I got everything to work, I’ve been playing most of the day, quit out an S went on YouTube for a bit and now when I try to start it again I get a message saying my account isn’t authorised to play...
  6. I have contacted support about achievement issues twice now with no help at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have contacted support about achievement issues twice now with no help at all.: Back in February I contacted support multiple times and posted in Xbox forums an issue with Fable Anniversary edition achievements not ever unlocking on my console, but were completed in the game....
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Broke twice because of the same issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Broke twice because of the same issue: 3 months ago I‘ve purchased a Xbox Elite series 2 i used it for like 2 month and played Fortnite competitvely and my RB and LB bumpers started to register twice and some times don‘t register at...
  8. Issue: Purchased the same DLC for twice times. How to get refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue: Purchased the same DLC for twice times. How to get refund?: Hi, I paid for one DLC of Tomb Raider twice times because XBOX ONE returned an error code when I tried to buy at the first time. I thought the first time was failed and the payment was...
  9. Weird issue with my 360 it attempted to force me into taking the same Dec system update twice ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird issue with my 360 it attempted to force me into taking the same Dec system update twice ...: I was playing some Saints Row the Third tonight and when I exited the game I got a pop up on the console saying that a system update was available which I'd already taken a few days ago and when I...
  10. Crashing to home screen issue + xbox one twice now turning on by itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crashing to home screen issue + xbox one twice now turning on by itself: For the first time tonight I was playing bf4 and it suddenly crashed for no reason and then returned me to the home screen. Without rebooting I just started the game back up and for now it seems...