Xbox One X Issues

Discus and support Xbox One X Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One X turns on but there is a black screen, Ive tried rebooting and hard resetting my console, and nothing is working.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Dairy Pr0duct, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Xbox One X Issues

My Xbox One X turns on but there is a black screen, Ive tried rebooting and hard resetting my console, and nothing is working.

:)

A Dairy Pr0duct, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  3. Joc Holliday Win User

controller drift

I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  4. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  6. dauntehardy Win User

Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

Xbox One X Issues

1. Xbox One X Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Xbox display issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox display issues: Every time I boot up my xbox it loads the green xbox screen then goes black, after that I can't do anything besides hold down the home button on my controller and bring up the power menu. When the...
  3. Issue with Xbox Live Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Live Settings: Hi! So I play the new game F1 2020. If you play that game, there is this challenge to do 3 league races. So I'm trying to get on the Leagues section to join some. When I do, it says: "To do this,...
  4. Xbox one X issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X issues: My xbox wont let me add my account back onto my Xbox . When I try to aad new on settings on my screen appears a green circle and then send me back to the add new option. Ive tried power cycling...
  5. Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues: Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues Hey guys, I've been having issues with multiplayer connection on my Xbox One. We recently got a new modem/router two days ago and it hasn't allowed me to...
  6. Joining Roblox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining Roblox Issues: My new xbox won't allow me to play any roblox games and it is saying that I need to enable shared content? How do I activate it? The error code is 116. 1d26e829-c2c2-4249-b4e3-32f759af1700
  7. Direct Connect Webcam Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Direct Connect Webcam Issues: Hey there! I'm having some issues with my fosman LED USB webcam which has always worked up until now. Since mixer shut down, I've been working with Lightstream a lot and they've been invaluable...
  8. Upload studio issues with clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload studio issues with clips: I'm trying to upload clips to the upload studio but it's not actually putting them in. Its duplicating all of them in the selection screen and some will load but most won't. I just get the generic...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues: I just got a new controller today. When I place the hair trigger in the third position, the farthest one down, it causes the left thumb stick to to go back up when I move it down. Additionally,...
  10. Minecraft PS4 first sign in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 first sign in issue: So yesterday i got Minecraft PS4 edition and i was downloading the game as you would then it asked me to sign in my Microsoft account keep in mind that its the first time that i ever played...