Xbox One X Issues

Discus and support Xbox One X Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One X turns on but there is a black screen, Ive tried rebooting and hard resetting my console, and nothing is working.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Dairy Pr0duct, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Xbox One X Issues

My Xbox One X turns on but there is a black screen, Ive tried rebooting and hard resetting my console, and nothing is working.

:)

A Dairy Pr0duct, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  3. Joc Holliday Win User

controller drift

I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  4. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  6. dauntehardy Win User

Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

Xbox One X Issues

1. Xbox One X Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

2. Wireless issues - all games choppy

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless issues - all games choppy: I'm trying out Project xCloud and I currently have a Galaxy S7. I'm sitting 5-10 feet away from my Google Wifi and apparently since it's connecting using 2.4ghz, the performance is incredibly bad....
  3. XCloud controller issue

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud controller issue: Hello, Has anyone found a fix for the button mapping issue? Samsung Note 8. Currently tried - updating controller, made sure my phone is updated, restarted my phone and reconnected the...
  4. Headset/controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset/controller issue: I bought the winter camo Xbox one controller and Astro a10’s. The headset works for a little while then randomly stops and nothing I do can get it to work again. This is not an issue with the...
  5. Windows Xbox Companion App Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox Companion App Issues: has anyone else been having constant disconnection issues with the xbox companion app with party chat specifically, I always will join in just fine and 5 mins In to talking it will disconnect me...
  6. Xcloud Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Issue: Hello, I connected my controller via bluetooth. Upon entering Halo 5 my buttons are all wrong. The right analogue stick doesnt act as "aim" instead each direction is a different button. Any idea...
  7. Some of us are here just to deal with new issues

in XboX Insiders
    Some of us are here just to deal with new issues: I understand the logic behind the "AB" experiments and i know very well why they are done, but there must be some better way to do this because even with the new "ABC" system we have a few that we...
  8. Xcloud streaming app issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming app issues: Hello, I got invited to test project xcloud a few hours ago. When I launch the app on my phone (Samsung note 9) nothing happens, I can't stream games or see the option to do so or interact with...
  9. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  10. Mic Issues - EasySMX Cool 2000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Issues - EasySMX Cool 2000: I have had this mic for about a year now, and it has worked just fine with amazing quality. However, over the last few weeks, the mic has been having issues. At first, it was only random, short...