Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...

Discus and support Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Out of warranty . Seriously **** you microsoft 3117fb14-8a7a-4a22-9e63-2a1632421d1f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinResa, Mar 7, 2021.

1. KevinResa
    KevinResa Guest

Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...

Out of warranty . Seriously **** you microsoft

:)

KevinResa, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Webb155 Win User

Xbox one x keeps crashing.

Im having same issues with my xbox one x bought it a month ago and crashes like crazy. Ive tried the power cycle reinstalling games and still nothing sad i spent $500 on something that doesnt even work
  3. dauntehardy Win User

Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

Tried the power cycle even factory restored my xbox only for it to do the same thing an hour later, looked up other stuff about it and it looks like it's a widespread issue with the one x, people have went as far as getting a new xbox one x only to have
    the problem again, you would think that since I just spent 500 dollars on a console it would work properly, especially when there's other people who have this same problem only with the X model
  4. xUndead Jesterx Win User

Can't install apps

I am having this exact issue. Brand new One X will not download fortnite. Any other game and app downloads fine. I have tried all listed troubleshooting steps but the download just stops.
  5. xUndead Jesterx Win User

Can't install apps

I am having this exact issue. Brand new One X will not download fortnite. Any other game and app downloads fine. I have tried all listed troubleshooting steps but the download just stops.
    I also want to add that I have tried on both of my consoles, a launch Xbox One as well as a One X that is less than a month old.
  6. KadeLopez Win User

Fortnite Season 7 Download issue

Hi Erick,

I have tried all troubleshoot solutions except the hard drive one because I have over 500 gb left on my xbox, but it still says installation stopped. Thanks for the suggestion tho
Thema:

1. Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it... - Similar Threads - stopped working tried

2. Fortnite stopped working when tried to redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite stopped working when tried to redeem a code: I purchased the fortnite crew which I was charged twice for through Microsoft I contacted you and epic games and was told to cancel subscription. Which I did. Over Christmas I purchased Fortnite...
  3. Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android: When I click to login on xbox account the minecraft simply stops working. 8ead1b01-678f-4b0e-8415-2705e6a982a6
  4. USED ALL MY ACCOUNT HOME RESETS AFTER GAME SHARE STOPPED WORKING TRYING TO GET IT WORKING...

in XBoX on Consoles
    USED ALL MY ACCOUNT HOME RESETS AFTER GAME SHARE STOPPED WORKING TRYING TO GET IT WORKING...: Right long story short i own several console as i have a big family, me and my wife and our 3 oldest kids all play xbox, obviously using game share to spread content around the house, around the...
  5. after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...

in XboX Insiders
    after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...: submitted by /u/-auGie [link] [comments]
  6. Every time I try to Sream to my phone, it worked a few days ago, but just stopped working

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I try to Sream to my phone, it worked a few days ago, but just stopped working: [IMG] submitted by /u/NightSpook [link] [comments]
  7. Controller stopped working; tried everything, support not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller stopped working; tried everything, support not working: My xbox one controller that I use wirelessly on PC with the adapter doesn't turn on. It works with the usb cable though. Tried everything to troubleshoot. I tried to replace it in two different...
  8. Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops: Okay it upsets me cause I really like xbox but yesterday I Found on my Xbox one Error code E105 00000000 80070079 I really need to know if I should go get it repaired somewhere or if there is a...
  9. Game download: Installation stopped issue and i need help plus nothing i have tried works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download: Installation stopped issue and i need help plus nothing i have tried works.: i am having trouble downloading a game onto my xbox. i bought borderlands the handsome collection a couple days ago and i tried installing the game..borderlands the pre-sequel downloaded like...
  10. Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops: Okay it upsets me cause I really like xbox but yesterday I Found on my Xbox one Error code E105 00000000 80070079 I really need to know if I should go get it repaired somewhere or if there is a...