Xbox one X keeps crashing

Discus and support Xbox one X keeps crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So ive had this xbox for just issue now since last December not long after i bought it . It 1st started by making me clear my saved games but that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Asereht8699, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Asereht8699
    Asereht8699 Guest

So ive had this xbox for just issue now since last December not long after i bought it . It 1st started by making me clear my saved games but that never worked and id end up rebooting the xbox or factory resetting it because it would freeze and go into a
    reboot cycle. Eventually after being uplugged for at least 10 min, id plug it back in and reboot using a USB because it would just cycle and never actually let me use the screen option to reset.

Ii eventually got a external microsoft hard drive for my games because i got tired of re downloading all my games. The same issue still happens 11 months later at least 2-3 times a week for no reason.

Now in the last 3 months a new symptom. Ill be in amazon prime video, or a game or something and it’ll freeze up. Ill go into tge system only to get continuious error “the app took to long to load” before kicking me out to home and simply shut down.

This is so annoying. Ive read and tried every troubleshooting guide and i’m starting to think its just a defective console model.

:)

Asereht8699, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Phattboiga2nc Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X Users to crash

My game also keeps crashing and turns off my xbox one x. I have tried all fixes and it continues to reboot.
  3. slackadelic Win User

New COD MW patch

Didn't see it in the other posts, but the stability issues on Xbox One X seemed to have been addressed, but nothing concrete on what they did:

Backend fixes to prevent crashes and increase stability–we’ll have to see if this helps poor Xbox One players who keep reporting crashes.
  4. DarthLegacy905 Win User

One X keeps Crashing!!

[Mod Remove - Profanity] question, but please bear woth me: what version of the xbox is it: Scorpio, day one release, or has it been released for a while before you purchased it?
  5. ThirteenEgg9442 Win User

One X keeps Crashing!!

Hi!

I tried the soft reset and the two different kind of controller reset from the Settings menu. Unfortunately, after the re-installation of the game from disc it crashed again. When I start the game it gives the opening picture of the game and after 3-5 sec
    crash and turn off the console.

It is an Xbox One X

Do you have an idea for further step?

Thank you
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

One X keeps Crashing!!

Hey ThirteenEgg,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having with the console. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and
    make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far.
    When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

We are more than happy to help, Thank you :)
Thema:

1. Xbox one X keeps crashing - Similar Threads - keeps crashing

2. gamepass keeps crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    gamepass keeps crashing: hi, games crashes to desktop every few moments, Now playing state of decay and Its totally unplayable. windows and gpu drivers up to date. Thank you 45c591df-d0b2-455e-927d-8bd22f215465
  3. Jump Force keeps freezing/crashing during story, can't advance, help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force keeps freezing/crashing during story, can't advance, help please: Playing Jump Force on Xbox One X, on chapter 10 for story, at cinematic where Vegeta is talking to Sasuke in New York map against venoms, once the cinemtatic finishes, it goes to now loading, but...
  4. 我的世界地下城一直崩溃[Minecraft underground city keeps crashing]

in XBoX on Windows
    我的世界地下城一直崩溃[Minecraft underground city keeps crashing]: 电脑配置没有问题 有商店里的也有启动器 [Translation - No problem with computer configuration There are launchers in stores] 每次开始游戏就崩溃 [img] 2956c8d0-9c6c-4fff-97da-ed54870827c2
  5. Game keeps crashing and freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing and freezing: Hiya i brought wwe 2k20 brand new and the game keep glitching and freezing i have tried a diffrent disk also had the same issue what could this be? Many thanks 8e7124fd-26c1-491a-8a30-c941b2c31fe0
  6. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing.: Hello, My game keeps crashing. Everytime I start it up it works right until I start to drive my car. Then it just proceeds to crash without any info why it crashes. I also tried many steps...
  7. Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!: Okay so since yesterday my console has been freezing and crashing games. I have tried hard resetting it for about 5 times now and also opened my Xbox cleaned the internals and the fan this helped...
  8. Streaming app used to work just great and now it keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app used to work just great and now it keeps crashing: I'm using a Samsung S6 and my app keeps crashing. This happens in xCloud and console streaming mode. I've cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my phone, deleted other apps...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing. How to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing. How to fix?: Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition keeps crashing after a few minutes of gameplay. Sometimes at the end of the loading screen and sometimes a few seconds after I get into the world. I was able to...
  10. My xbox crashes on games and then I turn it off but then it just keeps Turning off and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox crashes on games and then I turn it off but then it just keeps Turning off and...: Hello everyoen i have a problem with my xbox were it crashes on a game or the menu section them i usually leave it for 10-15 minutes to see if it reloads, if it doesnt i shut down my xbox by...