Xbox one X keeps crashing

Discus and support Xbox one X keeps crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So ive had this xbox for just issue now since last December not long after i bought it . It 1st started by making me clear my saved games but that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Asereht8699, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Asereht8699
    Asereht8699 Guest

So ive had this xbox for just issue now since last December not long after i bought it . It 1st started by making me clear my saved games but that never worked and id end up rebooting the xbox or factory resetting it because it would freeze and go into a
    reboot cycle. Eventually after being uplugged for at least 10 min, id plug it back in and reboot using a USB because it would just cycle and never actually let me use the screen option to reset.

Ii eventually got a external microsoft hard drive for my games because i got tired of re downloading all my games. The same issue still happens 11 months later at least 2-3 times a week for no reason.

Now in the last 3 months a new symptom. Ill be in amazon prime video, or a game or something and it’ll freeze up. Ill go into tge system only to get continuious error “the app took to long to load” before kicking me out to home and simply shut down.

This is so annoying. Ive read and tried every troubleshooting guide and i’m starting to think its just a defective console model.

:)

Asereht8699, Oct 7, 2019
  2. TKN42 Win User

XBOX ONE X keeps crashing

I have the crash issue with all games on my One X! Reinstall only works for a short time not to mention the ridiculous download time it takes to reinstall! The Forza titles just won't start at all. Forza 7 has been updating for 2 weeks and is only at 3%!
    F1 2017 won't run without a hard reset. Support has been no help whatsoever!
  3. Saeleth Win User

Xbox one x keeps crashing.

We would be happy to help! Do you happen to have an error number?
  4. Webb155 Win User

Xbox one x keeps crashing.

Im having same issues with my xbox one x bought it a month ago and crashes like crazy. Ive tried the power cycle reinstalling games and still nothing sad i spent $500 on something that doesnt even work
  5. DeusCriolo Win User

It might be your HDD, worst-case scenery try reset your Xbox to the default settings it should help.
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox one x keeps crashing!?

Thema:

1. Xbox one X keeps crashing - Similar Threads - keeps crashing

2. Games Keep Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Keep Crashing: Hey everyone, I'm having this issue where every game on my Xbox One S keeps crashing. Some games refuse to open, and the others crash once in game. I tried every single one of the...
  3. My Xbox one S keeps crashing when I watch a 10 minute clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one S keeps crashing when I watch a 10 minute clip: I made a 10 minute clip on my Xbox one S and when I am in the middle of watching the video it freezes for a few seconds and it puts me back to the home menu. Is it because of my Xbox?...
  4. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...: This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to the home screen but when I relaunch a game...
  5. Minecraft Keeps Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of updates, Minecraft continually crashes the system in to a hard reset - effectively switching the console off entirely and rebooting it. I've tried uninstalling and...
  6. Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update: Hello everyone, I just recently reset my Windows 10 because I had a lot of issues with the Game Bar app and thought that would help and keep it from crashing frequently. It did kinda fix the...
  7. Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/RJ_Smith95 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Avatar Editor Keeps Crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Avatar Editor Keeps Crashing: For months now, any time I attempt to launch Xbox Avatar Editor in order to update my personal avatar or to create one for a friend/family member's account, the app crashes. Upon attempting to...
  9. destiny 2 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 keeps crashing: I play destiny 2 digitally on Xbox one X, when I play the game every 20 minutes or less the game will crash saying "Can't read game content, quit or restart the game", I have restarted my xbox, I...
  10. Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console companion app keeps crashing: Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds 743f6756-88b3-4c29-8bcd-207d013cb923