Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button

Discus and support Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Skip ahead alpha here, I can't send a bug report but ever since the last update I can no longer turn my Xbox on without it powering down after 60... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mikeyvond, Aug 25, 2019.

1. /u/mikeyvond
    /u/mikeyvond Guest

Skip ahead alpha here, I can't send a bug report but ever since the last update I can no longer turn my Xbox on without it powering down after 60 seconds of loading the home screen I press the guide button and it turns off. I attached a video, I powered it in 1080p mode to make sure it wasnt just a 4k thing, I tried 3 different cords all plugged directly into the wall and to different outlets. It just isn't loading. My Gt is MR Mikey Von D. also pic

submitted by /u/mikeyvond
    [link] [comments]

/u/mikeyvond, Aug 25, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one shutting off

If you're unable to access the guide or if the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the
    Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the
    Xbox button on the console again to restart. Try to launch the app again.
  3. King98er Win User

Downloaded NBA 2K14, never gets past the loading screen

That happened to me also. What I did was a full Xbox one shut down. Press and hold down the power button for about 5 seconds. After the Xbox is completely shut down, start it back up. It should work now. Let us know if that worked out for you!
  4. Geth Win User

Error code 0xB7E00005

On the Home screen, move right and select My games & apps.
    Select Queue and highlight the game you're trying to download.
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Cancel.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Note Double-tapping the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.
    Select Settings.
    Select Restart console.
    Select Yes to confirm.
    Note If you're unable to access the guide or if the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again
    to restart.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Microsoft Edge Does Not Launch on Xbox One Any advice?

To delete cache as suggested, press the Xbox console power button for 10 seconds till fully shut down, unplug for 60 seconds (from wall socket and Xbox if it is an original One with power brick) plug back in and turn back on. Also have a check in "my games
    & apps" to see if there is an update waiting.
  6. banej Win User

shut down Xbox when the game is still running?

It's okay if you do a proper shut-down with the disc inside. To properly turn off your Xbox 360 console, press and hold the Xbox Guide button on the controller for three seconds. Next, select to turn off the console.
Thema:

1. Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. My Xbox One keeps shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps shutting down: So everytime I turn my console on it will shut down, I have my xbox on HDMI1 on my TV and everytime I turn my console on it says check your signal even though everything is fine when it comes to...
  3. One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation

in XBoX Accessibility
    One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation: Downloaded nba 2k19 yesterday which downloaded fine but when I select a certain mode on the game it just shuts the console down saying it had poor ventilation(it doesnt) and I have even moved the...
  4. Need Some Help (xbox one will not shut down keeps restarting)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Some Help (xbox one will not shut down keeps restarting): Hi All Wonder if anyone could Help I have the power to my Xbox one on all the time so my wife can watch the tv when I'm not using it (turns on straight into the tv) but a few days ago when I...
  5. My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly: my xbox one keeps randomly shutting down while im in the middle of playing games. IT IS NOT OVERHEATING! Ive already checked that. DON’T TELL ME TO POWER CYCLE THE CONSOLE!!!!! i power cycle...
  6. Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished): Downloaded Fallout 4, game ran for a few hours, then Fallout 4 started crashing the X box by shutting it off. The problem has gotten worse, even after rebooting the game, it will run for a minute,...
  7. Crackdown 3 keep shutting down my Xbox one X at the start of game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 keep shutting down my Xbox one X at the start of game.: hi all, I'm unable to play Crackdown 3 as it keep shutting down my Xbox one X at the same point of games very time I try to play. this point is right at the start of the game when you are in the...
  8. Xbox One X keeps shutting down a few seconds after startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps shutting down a few seconds after startup: I haven't used my Xbox One X for a few weeks for I tried to go back on it today and it keeps turning on and then a few seconds later just shutting down? Has anyone else had this happen?...
  9. fortnite keeps crashing and xbox one x shuts down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite keeps crashing and xbox one x shuts down: hi, i have These Problem since merch. ich played around 2-3 round fortnite Save the World and after that the games freezes and my xbox one x shutsdown. i tried everything. i reinstalled the game,...
  10. Keeps shutting down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeps shutting down: Turn Xbox one on, start game and it shuts down. Does with several different games. Unit is only 18 mo old ab5a63fd-edb0-4763-9578-f5d0f4805360