Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button

Discus and support Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Skip ahead alpha here, I can't send a bug report but ever since the last update I can no longer turn my Xbox on without it powering down after 60... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mikeyvond, Aug 25, 2019.

1. /u/mikeyvond
    /u/mikeyvond Guest

Skip ahead alpha here, I can't send a bug report but ever since the last update I can no longer turn my Xbox on without it powering down after 60 seconds of loading the home screen I press the guide button and it turns off. I attached a video, I powered it in 1080p mode to make sure it wasnt just a 4k thing, I tried 3 different cords all plugged directly into the wall and to different outlets. It just isn't loading. My Gt is MR Mikey Von D. also pic

submitted by /u/mikeyvond
    [link] [comments]

/u/mikeyvond, Aug 25, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one shutting off

If you're unable to access the guide or if the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the
    Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the
    Xbox button on the console again to restart. Try to launch the app again.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

I bought a new game

Hi KyleYork2,

sorry to hear. Please try first this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button
      on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
    If this does not help check
    "The XBOX Live Service Status"

Hope this helps and Keep us informed
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Gamertag

Hi CastMermaid8620,

sorry to hear. But maybe your GT changed worked and the network was to slow to confirm it. So to clean the Cache please try a power cycle of the console like this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button
      on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button
      on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
    Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  5. King98er Win User

Downloaded NBA 2K14, never gets past the loading screen

That happened to me also. What I did was a full Xbox one shut down. Press and hold down the power button for about 5 seconds. After the Xbox is completely shut down, start it back up. It should work now. Let us know if that worked out for you!
  6. Geth Win User

Error code 0xB7E00005

On the Home screen, move right and select My games & apps.
    Select Queue and highlight the game you're trying to download.
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Cancel.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Note Double-tapping the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.
    Select Settings.
    Select Restart console.
    Select Yes to confirm.
    Note If you're unable to access the guide or if the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again
    to restart.
Thema:

1. Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. Xbox one X Scorpio edition keeps shutting down while playing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Scorpio edition keeps shutting down while playing Minecraft: Currently having an issue were every time we load up and try to play Minecraft after a few moments the xbox shuts down on its own. We have loaded different accounts on the same xbox and have had...
  3. Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games: When I play new games like borderlands 3 or cod modern warfare my xbox one x will randomly shut down. Its well ventilated never done it with other games and it will sometimes be after a couple...
  4. Xbox keeps shutting down

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps shutting down: I reported it but my xbox keeps shutting down mid game. Everything freezes, 10 seconds later the xbox flashes a few times and then shuts right down every time I start any game. Any idea? Has been...
  5. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  6. My Xbox One keeps shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps shutting down: So everytime I turn my console on it will shut down, I have my xbox on HDMI1 on my TV and everytime I turn my console on it says check your signal even though everything is fine when it comes to...
  7. One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation

in XBoX Accessibility
    One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation: Downloaded nba 2k19 yesterday which downloaded fine but when I select a certain mode on the game it just shuts the console down saying it had poor ventilation(it doesnt) and I have even moved the...
  8. Need Some Help (xbox one will not shut down keeps restarting)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Some Help (xbox one will not shut down keeps restarting): Hi All Wonder if anyone could Help I have the power to my Xbox one on all the time so my wife can watch the tv when I'm not using it (turns on straight into the tv) but a few days ago when I...
  9. My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps shutting down randomly: my xbox one keeps randomly shutting down while im in the middle of playing games. IT IS NOT OVERHEATING! Ive already checked that. DON’T TELL ME TO POWER CYCLE THE CONSOLE!!!!! i power cycle...
  10. Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished): Downloaded Fallout 4, game ran for a few hours, then Fallout 4 started crashing the X box by shutting it off. The problem has gotten worse, even after rebooting the game, it will run for a minute,...