Xbox One X keeps shutting off when I play Cold War, but it looks like I have the series S/X...

Discus and support Xbox One X keeps shutting off when I play Cold War, but it looks like I have the series S/X... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/RedditWizards [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RedditWizards, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Xbox One X keeps shutting off when I play Cold War, but it looks like I have the series S/X...

/u/RedditWizards, Nov 17, 2020
  2. AbraSantos Win User

Games

but like for cold war i can still use it for xbox one and series x will that work
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 1 to Xbox series x/s

Yes. Xbox One games will be backwards compatible with the Series S/X. There are also games like Valhalla and Cold War that support Smart Delivery. With Smart Delivery, you can buy the games now on the One and you'll be able to download the Series S/X version
    for free.
  4. Boombaa Win User

Crashing

Hi,

This could be due to the Cold War version you are using on your Series X, did you take a look at
    here?
  5. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  6. Killer Kenny Win User

Xbox series X overheating!

I am having the same problem on Call of Duty Cold War Multi Player. My Series X console will shut down in the middle of game play. The controller remains on. Microsoft please help?
Thema:

Xbox One X keeps shutting off when I play Cold War, but it looks like I have the series S/X...

1. Xbox One X keeps shutting off when I play Cold War, but it looks like I have the series S/X... - Similar Threads - keeps shutting off

2. Xbox. Series x keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Series x keeps shutting off: Xbox series x keeps shutting off e05e2130-03f0-4f1a-80b5-c61e2646aa36
  3. Xbox Series X keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps shutting off: So as we all know......our new xboxs keep shutting off during gameplay. Heres what i have gathered, some say it will get fixed with a update some say send it back in. so what has anyone...
  4. My xbox keeps turning on and shutting off. it wont load up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox keeps turning on and shutting off. it wont load up: Every time I turn my xbox on it may come on for a short while, then it powers down. I received a code of )xd0000225 8c624e91-7032-4467-9b4b-222e9ec5602f
  5. Xbox keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off: So i have an original xbox one. For the past few years since we got it it has been working just fine. However today a reoccurring problem started. My xbox kept shutting off. When it would shut...
  6. Xbox keeps shutting off at random times...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps shutting off at random times...: I'm in the alpha skip ahead and recently when I started playing warthunder again my Xbox would just randomly shut off. Is anybody else having this problem with war thunder or any other games?...
  7. My Xbox One keeps shutting off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps shutting off randomly: My Xbox One keeps shutting off randomly after like 10-20 minutes of playing. 23ac07a6-7892-4846-8513-dbd592c24e17
  8. Xbox one X keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X keeps shutting off: I just bought an Xbox one x and each time I play warthunder or fallout 76 it will shut off in the middle of the game. I do not get an overheat message and it is not the power....
  9. My xbox keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox keeps shutting off: My xbox one s keeps shutting off randomly whenever i have the cord plugged in that came with my elite series 2. Slightly moving or bumbing into the shelf its on or moving the cord while plugged in...
  10. Xbox keeps shutting off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off randomly: My xbox keeps shutting off by itself, it’s not over heating and i trouble shoot the power supply but it just keeps shutting off pretty much anytime i play a game....