Xbox One X Lag

Discus and support Xbox One X Lag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One X is choppy and lags in games and frames drop constantly; this has never been an issue before. I am quite sure it's not because of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reggietheboy, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Reggietheboy
    Reggietheboy Guest

Xbox One X Lag

My Xbox One X is choppy and lags in games and frames drop constantly; this has never been an issue before. I am quite sure it's not because of my internet connection because I upgraded to Ethernet and my internet speed increased yet I still have the same
    issue. Also, I used to have much worse internet with a different ISP but didn't have this issue. Games used to be smooth but now they are not anymore and I don't know why. Can someone please help?

:)

Reggietheboy, Jan 12, 2021
  2. bdboys66 Win User

The new WWII COD is amazing! But it has its problems ...

I can't even finish a match it is so laggy. I dont think the lag was as bad with my xbox. the xbox one x is horrible with lag.
  3. Cap10Mark Win User

The new WWII COD is amazing! But it has its problems ...

I can't even finish a match it is so laggy. I dont think the lag was as bad with my xbox. the xbox one x is horrible with lag.
    Are you using wifi or wired connection?
  4. skitzo45 Win User

Xbox X stuttering/Lag

I am on my second Xbox One X because of this. My Xbox One works fine with all games. If I plug in the X every game I have is stuttering and lagging.

Have you found any fixes for this yet?
  5. REJEANCARON Win User

Xbox X stuttering/Lag

I am on my second Xbox One X because of this. My Xbox One works fine with all games. If I plug in the X every game I have is stuttering and lagging.

Have you found any fixes for this yet?
    Same here, try this on the my game menu, move from one selection to the next. This simple action lags, then for sure in a game we are experiencing issues.
  6. Tarnend Win User

New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

i am all for a speedier homescreen as even on the xbox one x it lags quite badly at times flicking between screens....
Thema:

Xbox One X Lag

1. Xbox One X Lag - Similar Threads - Lag

2. TV lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV lag: My Xbox seems to have a lag when I'm using to to watch TV streaming apps like spectrum and the discovery plus app. It also will have a lag while playing games I do a hard reset on the Xbox it...
  3. YouTube app on Xbox Series X lag/freezing video

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app on Xbox Series X lag/freezing video: This has been an issue since I got my series x on launch, I’ve waited for multiple updates and it hasn’t been addressed. From what I could find only a handful of posts have been made on this issue...
  4. Experiencing serious WiFi lag on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing serious WiFi lag on Series X: Let me start by saying I have looked through this sub and found nothing that relates to my issue close enough for me to try the solutions given, so please don’t hate me if this post seems like...
  5. Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games: I've been having problems where the xbox menu with the friends list and party chat are, it seems to lag and freeze when you open it when playing optimised games for series x. But it's fine when...
  6. lagged out of the game or disconnected from the online servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    lagged out of the game or disconnected from the online servers: Whenever I play an online game mode on the Xbox series x, after about 1-2 min I get lagged out of the game or disconnected from the online servers. However this problem is only on one wifi at one...
  7. Xbox game pass Injustice 2 UI lag

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Injustice 2 UI lag: I downloaded injustice 2 thought my 60gb wouldnt go to waste. The game itself takes more loading time than GTA 5 to open the license screen which takes 5 more min to get to main menu, then 5 min...
  8. Lagging on open nat type 150mb bt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lagging on open nat type 150mb bt: Hi I would really appreciate if anyone could help me me I currently have an open NAT type Running 150MB internet on Call of Duty cold war I have a open nat type but lagging all over the show and...
  9. Warzone lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone lag: Hello everyone, My brother and me both play warzone on xbox one s. We have excellent wifi, wired connection, forwarded ports and open NAT type. In the past few months, the game has got...
  10. Minecraft won’t let me join friends world, causes huge lag spike for them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me join friends world, causes huge lag spike for them: Recently me and my friends have been playing survival however now every time i try join the world becomes very laggy for them. For me it says locating server but jever gets past that page. To try...