Xbox One X lagging all games in my home

Discus and support Xbox One X lagging all games in my home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well from last 7-8 months every game lagging and shuttering on my Xbox One X but when I took my console to my friends house it works fine , no lag at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattCraig4K, Nov 22, 2020.

1. MattCraig4K
    MattCraig4K Guest

Well from last 7-8 months every game lagging and shuttering on my Xbox One X but when I took my console to my friends house it works fine , no lag at all

Today I've disconnected the internet cable and tested , but it still lagging in my home even without internet connection

I've changed HDMI cable , controllers , monitors , 4 ISPs but nothing helped

How is this possible it only lags in my home ?

I need help , help me guys please

:)

MattCraig4K, Nov 22, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Having 4 isps might not help if they all connect through the same line, could be a dodgy connection to the net, what speeds do you get if you do a speed test.

Also have your power tested, also is it plugged into an extension or the wall socket.
  3. skitzo45 Win User

Xbox X stuttering/Lag

I am on my second Xbox One X because of this. My Xbox One works fine with all games. If I plug in the X every game I have is stuttering and lagging.

Have you found any fixes for this yet?
  4. REJEANCARON Win User

Xbox X stuttering/Lag

I am on my second Xbox One X because of this. My Xbox One works fine with all games. If I plug in the X every game I have is stuttering and lagging.

Have you found any fixes for this yet?
    Same here, try this on the my game menu, move from one selection to the next. This simple action lags, then for sure in a game we are experiencing issues.
  5. bdboys66 Win User

The new WWII COD is amazing! But it has its problems ...

I can't even finish a match it is so laggy. I dont think the lag was as bad with my xbox. the xbox one x is horrible with lag.
  6. J.R.G. Win User

Please update and fix this issue.

No lag or sign-in issues on either of my X Box One s. Used to have lag and syncing issues on my girlfriends X1, but since upgrading from the 1.5Mbs to 12Mbs package, that has gone away. I would bet it has something to do with either your I.S.P. or home network.

Peace, J.R.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X lagging all games in my home - Similar Threads - lagging games home

2. Input lag detected occasionally when playing games, getting serious input lag when 1 meter...

in XBoX on Windows
    Input lag detected occasionally when playing games, getting serious input lag when 1 meter...: Does someone have input lag issues when connecting xbox one wireless controller to Win 10? I was recently playing Fall guys and rocket league, both have this issue in game. Additionally, I've...
  3. Upgraded to a Xbox Series S and now getting a LOT of lag in multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded to a Xbox Series S and now getting a LOT of lag in multiplayer games: I've just upgraded from an OG Xbox One to a Xbox Series S and am noticing a LOT of lag in multiplayer games that wasn't (and still isn't) present on my Xbox One. I've hooked the Xbox One back up...
  4. Xbox Series S feels very slow, audio lagging in menus and games are slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S feels very slow, audio lagging in menus and games are slow: i had just bought this Series S like everybody else, and when i booted it up i noticed it sounded very off, as if the entire menus were lagging. so i just ignored it but going forward anything i'm...
  5. Game Clips lagging on Xbox App for PC when I go into Fullscreen Mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Clips lagging on Xbox App for PC when I go into Fullscreen Mode: I am sent clips from my friends through the xbox messaging feature. I go into my PC and go into messages and look at the clip. When I look at the clip in the small version(Not full screen) it runs...
  6. I have constant lag on games on My Xbox One S (Digital Edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have constant lag on games on My Xbox One S (Digital Edition): I've tried Factory resetting Power cycling Diagnosing problems using the Xbox settings Testing my connection I can't port forward or use an ethernet cable (due to my cat) as a solution. It...
  7. Xbox One S controller input lag with mobile games no input lag with pc games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S controller input lag with mobile games no input lag with pc games: Hi Microsoft, I am having a problem with my xbox one s controller the controller does not responds after playing about an hour and this is happening with me everyday at the starting it was...
  8. Xbox One S controller doesn't work right, it lags my games in the middle of gameplay.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S controller doesn't work right, it lags my games in the middle of gameplay.: I have bought a new wireless PCI-E board for gaming usage. And I have this Xbox One S controller that just lags my entire game for no reason. I have everything updated, the controller, Windows,...
  9. Home screen refresh, game lag, controller issues, restarting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home screen refresh, game lag, controller issues, restarting: Around about a month ago or so, I started to experience troubles with the Xbox One: Home screen: Not very often, but the home screen would constantly refresh and the only way to stop is to turn...
  10. Xbox one lag when I go to home screen then press b back to game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one lag when I go to home screen then press b back to game: For some reason when I'm playing games and when I go to home screen then going back to the game by pressing B my game starts to lag and chop its doing it on nhl 16...