Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement

Discus and support Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I originally posted this on the Xbox sub but it with similar posts, it sounds like it could be a Skip Ahead preview issue: I don't know if this is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrAchilles, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement

I originally posted this on the Xbox sub but it with similar posts, it sounds like it could be a Skip Ahead preview issue:

I don't know if this is Gears of War 4 related or Xbox.

Unlocking an achievement BREAKS my Xbox.

Suddenly the audio cuts in and out at random times and my ping skyrockets into the 100s.

This happens soon as the achievement toast notification pops.

Eventually my whole Xbox was lagging (UI, game, home page etc) and my ping hit 1000+ before I timed out.

It requires a hard reset to fix.

Anyone have any idea what is happening?

NOTE: I managed to secure two recordings of it happening (one where it resolves itself and another where it breaks)

Let me know if you want them uploaded.

submitted by /u/MrAchilles
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrAchilles, Jun 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Uncontrollable Xbox One X

Hi Akbuk75,

We noticed you created a duplicate thread on the same topic and we shouldn't be doing that on the forums. Seeing as you've replied on the other thread found

here
    , I will now be locking this thread.

Please review the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    going forward.

Thank you!
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

4. Joc Holliday Win User

I just got done watching the video. From the looks of it maybe your controller might have gone bad. You can request to see if you can get your Xbox controller serviced @

Device Repair and Services
  5. Akbuk75 Win User

Problem solved. The RB button was pushed and slashed. The driver now works normally. Thank you for your help.
  6. Akbuk75 Win User

Thema:

Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement

1. Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement - Similar Threads - lags UNCONTROLLABLY unlocking

2. lags please let me refound

in XBoX on Windows
    lags please let me refound: hello my name is robin and i bought forza horizon 4 last week the day to my computer. but it only lags i can play for a while but it crashes and lags so i was thinking if i can get to refound it?...
  3. XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu): Gears 5 the game runs smothly (fps 90+), but takes a while to get to main menu (2-5min) Dishonored 2 (yeah i know it has the fame of bad optimization) it´s ridiculous that i can´t get more than...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard: So I've started playing Forza for about a week, and since then I've been facing serious input lag, it's unplayable and constant... I couldn't find any fix in all the forums about this topic... The...
  5. Xbox Lagging From Boot and Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Lagging From Boot and Dashboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/oraine16 [link] [comments]
  6. Input lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input lag: I have had this issue for a while now and i even ran the xbox calibration thing yesterday but i still have a delay of .5 around. This is small but it affects alot of games where you need to react...
  7. Xbox Streaming lags when earning achievements.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Streaming lags when earning achievements.: Hello, I have an issue that when I'm using my original Xbox One console to stream to my pc, regardless of video quality, it lags for 5-10 seconds when earning any achievement, every time. I'm...
  8. Lagging in Gow4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lagging in Gow4: Error messages, and glitching. Having a problem with Star trek online also. c6615349-40ce-411d-a319-59fa2232c7ca
  9. Xbox lags every few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox lags every few seconds: So ive never had this problem before but recently while playing online, every 15-20 seconds my xbox will freeze for 5 or so seconds and then unfreeze and ill be dead in the game. I play a LOT of...
  10. Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality!

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality!: I am on alpha and I have 1911.190916-1945, companion app installed (48.55.30001) on my win 10 pro (18362 - 15063.356). With latest alpha on xbox streaming is a disaster: lag and poor quality....