Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement

Discus and support Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I originally posted this on the Xbox sub but it with similar posts, it sounds like it could be a Skip Ahead preview issue: I don't know if this is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrAchilles, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement

I originally posted this on the Xbox sub but it with similar posts, it sounds like it could be a Skip Ahead preview issue:

I don't know if this is Gears of War 4 related or Xbox.

Unlocking an achievement BREAKS my Xbox.

Suddenly the audio cuts in and out at random times and my ping skyrockets into the 100s.

This happens soon as the achievement toast notification pops.

Eventually my whole Xbox was lagging (UI, game, home page etc) and my ping hit 1000+ before I timed out.

It requires a hard reset to fix.

Anyone have any idea what is happening?

NOTE: I managed to secure two recordings of it happening (one where it resolves itself and another where it breaks)

Let me know if you want them uploaded.

submitted by /u/MrAchilles
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrAchilles, Jun 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Uncontrollable Xbox One X

Hi Akbuk75,

We noticed you created a duplicate thread on the same topic and we shouldn't be doing that on the forums. Seeing as you've replied on the other thread found

here
    , I will now be locking this thread.

Please review the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    going forward.

Thank you!
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

4. Joc Holliday Win User

I just got done watching the video. From the looks of it maybe your controller might have gone bad. You can request to see if you can get your Xbox controller serviced @

Device Repair and Services
  5. Akbuk75 Win User

Problem solved. The RB button was pushed and slashed. The driver now works normally. Thank you for your help.
  6. Akbuk75 Win User

Thema:

Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement

1. Xbox One X lags UNCONTROLLABLY after unlocking achievement - Similar Threads - lags UNCONTROLLABLY unlocking

2. Problem with online gaming - lags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with online gaming - lags: Hello, I have problem with online gaming. I play online game and every 5 seconds is 1 second lag. I dont now what I can do :/ NAT type is Open and Internet is fine. Download is 14 Mbit/s and...
  3. Xbox System lag and delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox System lag and delay: invites on the xbox console do not properly send through, game invites wont send until later. Party invites along with game invites either dont send or send through the xbox app on the phone. Hard...
  4. im lagging in gta v online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im lagging in gta v online: when im playig gta v online i have frame drops im lagging and it kicks me from the session saying connection problem 2b2bff3f-05a0-4e14-9ba8-8f562b6c8bcf
  5. LAG?

in XBoX on Windows
    LAG?: Good day! , recently I started playing Forza Horizon 4 on pc with the xbox game pass, but it turns out that when playing the car at certain times it does not respond as there would be a huge lag,...
  6. Lagging Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lagging Issues: I don't know what's going on but for over a month or two now my Xbox has been lagging bad while playing NBA 2k19. I rebooted my modem and router multiple times and Cox have came and updated things...
  7. Xbox Frame lag basically bricks my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Frame lag basically bricks my console: So everytime I turn off my console, I just turned it off with the controller. Now when I do this, or I just turn it off by pressing the button, the Xbox will turn on next time as a super laggy...
  8. Horrible Lag after the Recent Xbox Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Lag after the Recent Xbox Update: Hello Xbox after I download the Recent Xbox up that was 400mb I started lagging out of no where on any games i thought it was my router but it's not I gotten a new one couple days ago because I...
  9. Big lags after system update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Big lags after system update: i can't even play since the last update of 400mb. when im in a party with my friends i just lag so hard and can't do anything. i already called my internet support and they said everything was ok...
  10. External Hard Drive lag issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive lag issues: So my external hard drive has been working fine up until recently. When a game starts a cut scene, it will lag(the scene stops and starts over and over) and when the scene ends, the game play...