Xbox One X lost most of its data after power outage

Discus and support Xbox One X lost most of its data after power outage in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. Yesterday, I was enjoying FIFA 20 and I was about to play my last match of the night. And so, I saved right before playing that last game. However,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BlackLiimo, May 21, 2020 at 8:12 AM.

1. Xbox One X lost most of its data after power outage

Hi. Yesterday, I was enjoying FIFA 20 and I was about to play my last match of the night. And so, I saved right before playing that last game. However, halfway through the game, lights go out. And when they do come back on, Xbox X doesn't show its usual start. Instead it displays options sort of like Troubleshoot to reset the Xbox or format. Of course I didn't format, but I just clicked on continue. I open the game, and the only data available is saved data from last year December and autosave feature from two days ago. That really broke my heart after all the effort I put in my career mode.

Is it possible to retrieve the lost data?

submitted by /u/BlackLiimo
    [link] [comments]

/u/BlackLiimo, May 21, 2020 at 8:12 AM
  2. Villarino Win User

Let's Talk About The Xbox

Mine it was the X, its the most powerful console. I had the original xbox, the xbox360, then switched to ps4 and xbox one x its the favorite for me
  3. Portpath90 Win User

How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

My xbox one makes sound but it won't turn on after a power outage
  4. Dragonlord Brad Win User

Free gold game not p2p gold game

Please try. A complete hard reset after todays outage https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console there was a service outage today .
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Power on problems

I have seen this happen on My X Console when we have had a power outage or power fluctuation. Is it possible there has be a power outage or other power event since you last turned the console on?
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft: deleted world after power loss

Hi EpicDesire!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that the data has not been able to be recovered. Have you attempted to check the save file for past versions? Windows 10 does include some file recovery features that can asses the situation. Usually, if a game save
    has been lost due to a power outage or a similar event, the data can be corrupted and lost. If methods available can not recover the saved data, it may be that said data is gone.

I hope this info can help, thanks again.
Thema:

Xbox One X lost most of its data after power outage

1. Xbox One X lost most of its data after power outage - Similar Threads - lost data power

2. Ho perso i miei dati!!! AIUTO[Translation-I lost my data!!! Help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ho perso i miei dati!!! AIUTO[Translation-I lost my data!!! Help]: Aiuto sono disperato!!! In pratica stavo smanettando per le impostazioni del mio XBOX ONE, e premo per sbaglio un opzione che mi fa perdere l'account. Subito dopo mi fa ripetere le stesse...
  3. Recover lost saved game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover lost saved game data: So i loaded up forza one day and it came up with the cloud syncing saying i have 2 saves for it! Naturally i chose the most recent one unfortunately for me it was the wrong choice... The game...
  4. Lost all my data on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my data on Forza Horizon 4: So i was watching a yourube video how to fix the sync becuase it was stuck at 0% so i did what he did so i go in to setting and hit “reset”. Now my data on my xbox console and pc is lost... is...
  5. Lost all data

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost all data: Hi i contacted someone called franc through here about a game not starting and he suggested i reset the xbox to factory settings but now all my games have gone and friends list...
  6. Lost saved data on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved data on minecraft: So my xbox power supply died so for a few weeks me and my brother shared his xbox while we waited for it to come. I had been playing a lot of my minecraft world and when the power supply came and...
  7. Game saved data lost after DLC Dragonball Z Kakarot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game saved data lost after DLC Dragonball Z Kakarot: Hello, I just downloaded the DLC for Dragon ball Z: Kakarot, and after it downloaded from the store, I booted up the game and it presented as if it was a new game. My completed saved data is...
  8. Final Fantasy Save data lost on game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy Save data lost on game pass PC: Hi, i recently got the game pass membership and was playing FFXV. I was enjoying the game a lit and put around 20 hours in the game but i started the game today only to find all my save data gone....
  9. FFXV: My game data is lost!

in XBoX on Windows
    FFXV: My game data is lost!: [img] I can play the game days ago. The last time I played was Friday. I installed a Windows update yesterday morning, Saturday. When I tried playing in the evening, the data is already lost!...
  10. State of Decay 2 lost save data

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 lost save data: Good Morning, I've signed in xbox game pass for PC just to play State of Decay 2 like a month ago. I've played this game a lot, but today, after some days that i didn't play, the game took a lot...