Xbox One X - Minecraft - add-ons stay in status "loading"

Discus and support Xbox One X - Minecraft - add-ons stay in status "loading" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son got a Microsoft store gift card for Christmas. At that time he used my profile to play Minecraft. He bought some add-on packages but they all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tsimi3000, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Tsimi3000
    Tsimi3000 Guest

My son got a Microsoft store gift card for Christmas. At that time he used my profile to play Minecraft. He bought some add-on packages but they all stay in status "Loading" (pics 1-3). After the Christmas I created him an own Xbox One X/Microsoft profile.
    Last Saturday I put some money to his profile so that he could buy packages under his own profile. He bought one and it is the same thing that it stays in status "Loading" (pic 4). Is there a way to get these packages working or did we spend the money on nothing?

Xbox One X - Minecraft - add-ons stay in status "loading" [​IMG]

:)

Tsimi3000, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Tsimi3000 Win User

Ok, I shall try the reinstallation then. I actually first contacted Mojang about this and they asked me to contact you.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Tsimi,

Thanks for your post! To troubleshoot this issue, a
    reinstallation
    of the game should correct any software issues that could prevent your content from being installed. Also, you may want to reach out to
    Mojang, for further support of in-game features.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. Tsimi3000 Win User

The reinstallation fixed the issue.
  5. Tanicka Win User

Help. Xbox 360 Wont Save!

No all her saved Minecraft and Terraria files are gone. And any new ones she starts they become corrupt and wont stay saved. She tried to load them and they crash.
  6. ZONET 678 Win User

minecraft for kids ? looking for new friends !

My 7 year old looking for kids to play minecraft if anyone would like to add him thanks x box one !!!
Thema:

1. Xbox One X - Minecraft - add-ons stay in status "loading" - Similar Threads - Minecraft add ons

2. Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.): Olá, gostaria de saber onde acho a pasta de instalação do minecraft no windows 10 home edition? Além disso, onde esta o arquivo executável do minecraft (nome do arquivo e caminho). Muito...
  3. Agregar servidor Minecraft Xbox one (Add Minecraft Xbox one server)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Agregar servidor Minecraft Xbox one (Add Minecraft Xbox one server): Hola, llevo 10 minitos buscabdo la pestaña de agregar un servidor pero no logro encontrarla, me pueden ayudar porfavor [Translation] Hello, I have 10 minutes buscabdo the tab to add a server but...
  4. Minecraft Add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Add ons: I bought my son an xbox for Xmas. The console came with codes for the minecraft game and some addons. I added the codes to my account thinking my son could access them. He can access the main...
  5. Please help me. Xbox live and Minecraft I can't add friend.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me. Xbox live and Minecraft I can't add friend.: When I add friend. Xbox live is show text your privacy setting are blocking you from using this feature. but I 18 year old and this is my microsoft account no parent account. how to I do ? I...
  6. Unable to share Minecraft add-ons across profiles on same console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to share Minecraft add-ons across profiles on same console: I recently purchased an Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle, it came with download codes for Minecraft as well as the Favorites Pack and the Builders Pack. I redeemed all three codes and...
  7. Minecraft Add-Ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Add-Ons: Is there a way to transfer your add-ons from Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? I've seen people show it on Youtube videos. When I try it, I don't have the same option...
  8. Being made to rebuy add-ons I've already purchased in Minecraft 360 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being made to rebuy add-ons I've already purchased in Minecraft 360 version.: On my husband's account, we purchased the Steampunk texture pack (there were others but I didn't write them down) when it first came out (how many years now?). We share an Xbox so I know that I...
  9. Minecraft Add-Ons gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Add-Ons gone: Okay, I go onto my Xbox 360, Minecraft has an issue and it needs to delete my skin-packs, texture packs and mash-up packs and redownload them via store. :( Sadly I've deleted ones that I cannot...
  10. Can't buy minecraft add-ons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy minecraft add-ons: Hi, I'm trying to buy minecraft skin and texture packs but everytime I click to the final screen, the payment changes to $. My account settings are set to UK. This was on my PC. So also tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft addons for xbox one

2. minecraft add-ons xbox one

3. minecraft add ons xbox one

4. add ons for xbox one minecraft,
  5. addons for minecraft xbox one,
  6. minecraft xbox one add ons,
  7. xbox one minecraft status