Xbox one x No signal again !!!

Discus and support Xbox one x No signal again !!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since I have my xbox one x sent to Microsoft the second times , my third "new" xbox one x finally didn't work again , and this exchange happened just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SuHang666, Aug 20, 2019.

1. SuHang666
    SuHang666 Guest

Since I have my xbox one x sent to Microsoft the second times , my third "new" xbox one x finally didn't work again , and this exchange happened just half a month ago ......

Brief : things that have been done :

1.cables checked

2.TVs and monitors changed

3.it can be streaming to my pc , (it works perfectly in my laptop .......)

this whole exchange thing really bothers me a lot , and I really don't have the patience with it at all ,after using xbox from its original edition to this X edition , but ........ what am I gonna do ??? My warranty simply can't hold on anymore . It seems
    like it can never keep up with this same problem .

And its brother PS4 pro just sit there quietly , works perfectly ,what's the difference at all ????

Dear Microsoft , what should I do ...........

A user from far China ......

:)

SuHang666, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Dark Assassin7O Win User

Xbox One and PC to LG OLED TV issue?

Hey gds1972?.. Umm... I forgot one more issue.. Another annoying as well.. Sometimes my Screen loses signal of my Xbox One X and unfortunate I have to disconnect & Reconnect the cable every time it does that or Full Restart the Xbox
    One X which again.. It's not the System fault but it's one of the ways for the signal to recognize it again..
  3. SuHang666 Win User

Thx . Already done this , no use .
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. SuHang666 Win User

Thx . But i am using my samsung monitor , not a tv . And i am using an hdmi to hdmi audio seperator , but i have tried direct connecting too ..
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If your Xbox One console is connected to an audio-video receiver (AVR) that's connected to your TV and you have no sound, follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Turn on your devices in the following order, waiting for each device to fully power up before starting the next device:
      1. Turn on your TV first.
      2. Once your TV is displaying a picture, turn on the AVR.
      3. Turn on your Xbox One console.
    2. Use the Input button on your TV’s remote control (or the buttons on the TV) to switch the input source of your AVR away from the console and then back (for example, HDMI1 to HDMI2, and then back to HDMI1).
    3. Restart the AVR.
    4. Set your TV connection to HDMI:
      1. Press the Xbox button
        to open the guide.
      2. Select System > Settings > Display & sound.
      3. Select Video output > Video fidelity & overscan.
      4. Under the Display dropdown, select the HDMI option.
Thema:

1. Xbox one x No signal again !!! - Similar Threads - signal again

2. Xbox One X Not Sending 1440p 120hz Signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Not Sending 1440p 120hz Signal: Greetings...... My display is the HP 27xQ ((Spec Info Found Here https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06219176 )) The monitor is a 1440 144hz Monitor with HDMI 2.1 which is compatible for...
  3. no signal from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    no signal from console: my question is my xbox one x when turn on gives me this thing across my tv saying no signal so i replaced the hdmi cable with one of those really expensive one but im still getting no signal so i...
  4. No signal/no connection/wireless

in XBoX Accessibility
    No signal/no connection/wireless: I switched on Xbox one. Went to Netflix and watch a preview of a movie. At the end of the preview the Xbox got stucked. and a few moments later the signal had disappeared. And this message 'no...
  5. No signal issue Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal issue Xbox one x: Our xbox just suddenly stopped working. We played it for a little, then came back later that day and it said no signal on the tv, we tried multiple hdmi chords and made sure it was in the hdmi out...
  6. Xbox One X No Signal!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X No Signal!!!!!: I turned off my xbox and went to bed, and the next day i turned it back on and my tv said the HDMI has no signal. My other devices connected to my others HDMI ports were working fine. I tried...
  7. xbox one x black 1tb no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x black 1tb no signal: I rarely play my Xbox, probably twice per month. I recently played it with no problems, I tried to power it on a few days later but there is no signal to the tv. I have changed the HDMI cable...
  8. No signal on tv, 3 hdmi cables tried

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal on tv, 3 hdmi cables tried: My original hdmi cable broke but since then i tried different cables, in beginning i was able to power on xbox on low res but after that nothing comes up on xbox.tried 3 different cables. Nothing...
  9. Xbox powers on, no signal, shuts off after a minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox powers on, no signal, shuts off after a minute: Xbox powers on, no signal, shuts off after a minute. Am I being hacked? This happened a month ago then went back to normal after I stopped playing for a month, now it's happening again....
  10. Xbox One X doesn’t send video signal anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X doesn’t send video signal anymore: Hello, Since the last update (Alpha Ring) I was having a weird issue something like losing the video signal of the Xbox One X, So the TV was getting black and the image was coming back few...