xbox one x no signal

Discus and support xbox one x no signal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x was working fine 2 days ago...took console to my nephews and plugged in using his cables(which I've done before without issue)and now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by julianneadams, Apr 6, 2021.

1. xbox one x no signal

My xbox one x was working fine 2 days ago...took console to my nephews and plugged in using his cables(which I've done before without issue)and now says no signal...came home and plugged it back into my cables (which worked fine last played) and now shows no signal? cables are good...now what? tried the reset options ive seen and still nothing...idk why its doing this..help!?!?!

:)

julianneadams, Apr 6, 2021
  2. MichaelOsborn3 Win User

My xbox one x is have hdmi port problems

Both of my xbox one x say no signal and it being the hdmi ports both times.
  3. Dark Assassin7O Win User

Xbox One and PC to LG OLED TV issue?

Hey gds1972?.. Umm... I forgot one more issue.. Another annoying as well.. Sometimes my Screen loses signal of my Xbox One X and unfortunate I have to disconnect & Reconnect the cable every time it does that or Full Restart the Xbox
    One X which again.. It's not the System fault but it's one of the ways for the signal to recognize it again..
  4. MPGamer18 Win User

Xbox one x No Signal

I'm literally having the same issue as you on my 3rd Xbox One X. The first two issues were a direct result of Insider Preview updates corrupting the harddrive. This instance was just a bad GPU on a console that I've only had for six days.

If you've tried using different HDMI cables and are able to use different displays and you are still not getting a picture, contact Xbox Support and start the repair process.

If you're like me and have a 3rd party warranty (gamestop) contact them for a replacement. Support here and on reddit is literally hit and miss … mostly miss. Don't waste your time with them.
  5. Bubba Blaster Win User

Xbox One X - No Signal

Hi there ,

I would have to ask to double check the cables of the hdmi ports on the tv to double check it isn't just a bad connection or bad cable causing this issue, Seen it once before and it was just one port on my tv causing this issue, So think it could be the
    same thing causing this issue.

I wish you luck finding out the cause.
    Thanks, unfortunately I've tried different cables and TVs, no go. The only fix I have found was to get it replaced.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox One X - No Signal

Hi there Bubba blaster,

I would have to ask to double check the cables of the hdmi ports on the tv to double check it isn't just a bad connection or bad cable causing this issue, Seen it once before and it was just one port on my tv causing this issue, So think it could be the
    same thing causing this issue.

I wish you luck finding out the cause.
Thema:

xbox one x no signal

1. xbox one x no signal - Similar Threads - signal

2. Xbox one S no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S no signal: I haven't been able to use my xbox since 3-20-21 since the recent update, My tv is working fine im able to play games on my gaming pc but my xbox isn't working on that tv it will work on a...
  3. Xbox lights up but no signal to screen and eventually turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox lights up but no signal to screen and eventually turns off: I have an Xbox One Elite and my console has decided to stop fully turning on. I press the on button and it lights up making all the usual noises. It also lights up in response to me turning my...
  4. HDMI no signal - workaround remote play

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI no signal - workaround remote play: Hi, I‘m on the Insider Delta. When I start a Ubisoft Game the screen turns black and i get the no signal screen of my tv. Then i open the Xbox app on my phone and start remote play. TV gets the...
  5. X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...: X Box One S All-Digital is not producing a signal through HDMI. I have swapped cables and confirmed all cables to be functional by testing them with other devices. I have also tested this on...
  6. TV Signal Drops on 2nd Game Load

in XboX Insiders
    TV Signal Drops on 2nd Game Load: I had this issue on Alpha slip ahead a couple of weeks ago and had to drop down to Alpha to fix it, now it has followed me from end of last week. On the load of the 2nd game I play on my xbox...
  7. XBox Series X No Video Signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X No Video Signal: My three month old Series X is showing a no signal on my tv, xbox won't give me refund for bad product but will fix my broken product and only give me the remaining warranty left on my broken...
  8. How to improve Xbox One Wi fi signal

in XboX Insiders
    How to improve Xbox One Wi fi signal: My Xbox has trouble with wi fi in places my phone and laptop doesn’t. Hard wiring my Xbox to the internet isn’t an option and wifi extenders don’t work. Can I modify my Xbox to get a better wi fi...
  9. X box won't turn on and says no signal on the TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box won't turn on and says no signal on the TV: Hi i need help my X box wont connect to my TV and i've tried everything and it wont work. I ordered a new HDMI wire and connected it the X box as i thought that was the issue but have now realised...
  10. My Xbox One S doesn't send a signal to the television

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S doesn't send a signal to the television: My Xbox One S (All Digital) does not send a signal to the television, I was downloading a mandatory update and when I finished I started to download a game that I bought online, everything was...