Xbox one x noises

Discus and support Xbox one x noises in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got an Xbox one x, up and running fine. When on the home screen it's silent but as soon as I start any game there's a constant ticking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shaugi, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Shaugi
    Shaugi Guest

Xbox one x noises

Just got an Xbox one x, up and running fine.

When on the home screen it's silent but as soon as I start any game there's a constant ticking noise....the pitch varies but it's constant and LOUD.

Surely that can't be right?

The console has plenty of room around it for ventilation, it's not been dropped or knocked, the area has been cleaned of any dust.....

The noise sounds to be like the hard drive spinning but it's loud enough that from a few feet away I have to turn up the tv volume so I can play without the distraction.

Any ideas or suggestions?

This was THE Xbox one x in my town so a replacement from the store is pretty unlikely.

:)

Shaugi, Dec 3, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox One X buzzing sound

That is normal. that is the fan my xbox one x has always made a similar noise
  3. Forsepss92 Win User

Disgusted by the quality of Xbox one controller!

Hello, I am sending you this message to improve the future xbox one.

boutton the A, B, X, Y, and + make noise so just an improvement for moin noise.

thank you very much, you are the best
  4. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
  5. AndreWollan Win User

Noise with Xbox one X

I have a buzzing / humming high pitch noise which is quite noticeable even in standby/idle mode. Have to set power settings to totally switch off which is rather useless.

@Microsoft have you sent out bad batches. Going to RMA it me thinks
    Have experienced this a couple of times myself. Gonna keep an eye on it, thats for sure. If it dont improve i will return it. So many users report that their xone is very silent, i want one of those.
  6. juzzyhak Win User

Noise with Xbox one X

I have a buzzing / humming high pitch noise which is quite noticeable even in standby/idle mode. Have to set power settings to totally switch off which is rather useless.

@Microsoft have you sent out bad batches. Going to RMA it me thinks
Thema:

Xbox one x noises

1. Xbox one x noises - Similar Threads - noises

2. New Xbox One S Fan Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S Fan Noise: Hello, Just purchased a new Xbox One S and set the system up over the weekend. I noticed a constant noise that sounds like an old hard drive writing, like a very faint, split second buzz. It...
  3. My xbox light flashes and makes a knocking noise why is it doing that

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox light flashes and makes a knocking noise why is it doing that: My xbox light flashes and makes a knocking noise and i dont know why 261f3fd6-286a-4e9b-afbc-505be7b7c6de
  4. My xbox one is making a loud noise that sounds exactly like a vacuum

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is making a loud noise that sounds exactly like a vacuum: I think my xbox is damaged but I don't know where how do i fix it? ef129f66-57f9-436b-bd34-2a9730158d99
  5. Xbox One makes power and eject noises but won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One makes power and eject noises but won’t turn on: My xbox one recently stopped turning on. When I hit the power button, it makes the noise quietly, but doesn’t turn on. Same with the eject button, it won’t turn it on or eject my disc, but still...
  6. Brand new Xbox one S weird ticking noise when fully powered off but still plugged in to socket

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one S weird ticking noise when fully powered off but still plugged in to socket: Hello, my new xbox (first time plugged in) is giving weird ticking noise when powered off (power-saving mode). It gives noise when plugged in to mains socket and extension sockets. My socket is...
  7. Xbox One X - strange noise from disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - strange noise from disc drive: Hello everyone, i own my Xbox One X Gold Rush Edittion since 2 weeks. Since today, everything was OK, until i put a new disc with Assasisn's Creed Syndicate into my console. Look at movie, to...
  8. My Xbox one is making beeping noises even while being plug off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is making beeping noises even while being plug off.: Hi, my xbox one started making beeping noises randomly 4 months ago. Its looks like it has more tendency to beep depending of the game. (more likely with Forza Horizon 4 than CTR Nitro Fueled for...
  9. Xbox emiting high pitch noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox emiting high pitch noise: On my xbox one console whenever it receives power it emits a high pitch noise. This happens when playing games aswell. This problem began today and i found the only way to stop it was to unplug...
  10. Xbox One Power Brick Making a loud noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Brick Making a loud noise: This has happened to me before my xbox turns on but the power brick is making a very loud noise. How do you properly restart a power brick? fce0313e-9ebc-46ce-bb6d-e863b29577e0