Xbox one x not getting party or game invites

Discus and support Xbox one x not getting party or game invites in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this started happening about 2-3 days ago where someone would invite me but I wouldn't get it. my friends could sometimes invite me but lfg was random.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fangfireskull, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Xbox one x not getting party or game invites

this started happening about 2-3 days ago where someone would invite me but I wouldn't get it. my friends could sometimes invite me but lfg was random. yesterday I did a mission in destiny 2 and the invites worked just fine for me but we had to join the
    third because we wasn't recieving invites, then I try to do a raid and I couldn't get any invites despite the host messaging me he sent me one. I've tried to power cycle my Xbox but it doesn't seem to work and I've checked that I should be recieving all my
    notifications.

from what I've observed is the invites have become very inconsistent. I seem to recieve messages just fine but not favorites are online. I'm not sure if there was an update or not. any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

fangfireskull, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there fangfireskull,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. Morgster_1 Win User

Hi Fang,

Please report this issue on the Xbox reddit or on the insider hub on your console.
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

I'm not sure this is useful but try this.

When you see a pop-up notification and want to view it, press and hold the Xbox button on your controller. If you miss the pop-up notification, press the Xbox button to open
    the guide, and then select System > Notifications to view it there.

To change your notification settings, press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications.
    You can choose what to do with individual Xbox and app notifications (or turn all notifications off), adjust the duration of pop-up notifications, and more.
  5. the 255th baam Win User

So this has also been hapening to me granted it also is hapening to online game invites were theres no pop up and it doesnt register in the invites tab, furthermore ive created the back door sulotion

Step 1 xbox app

At first i thought it was just people not inviteing me or afk types but after looking at my phone it had registered party invites in my notifications and i was then able to connect to people through my phone

Step 2 search and join

If i wanted to play with anyone online i would then procede to search them up and join game through there profile i would first confirm there fireteam or profile was open to public or friends only then i joined game.

In all honesty this is fairly anoying and i hope its soon fixed but being a destiny 2 player i do rely (grammer is not my strong suit) these key features. Im not sure what update/tom foolerie messed up The system or why there is almost no news on this yet
    even with how many people are experinceing the problem but i hope this helps and the problem is fixed soon thanks msg me if you want and are a d2 fan peace✌
  6. Ch1ps Win User

I do believe a couple of days ago there was a service outage for Social which would hinder invites. Could be related to what you were seeing.
Thema:

1. Xbox one x not getting party or game invites - Similar Threads - getting party game

2. How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch?: Recently I have been streaming Fortnite on twitch (off of the app on xbox), but the people in my Fortnite party chat cannot be heard. My own voice can be heard just fine on the stream but you...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me get my party and inbox back

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me get my party and inbox back: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Help me get my party and inbox back would like to get my account working where I can join party and inbox my friends and join online...
  4. i am not getting invites to games or parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am not getting invites to games or parties: My friend is trying to invite me to a party and i don't get any invite and when he invites me to a game i also don't get any invite f9053f02-36ec-4a4a-ba8a-8a5e91a70d29
  5. Will Xbox get party chat audio with game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox get party chat audio with game clips?: Soulf Xbox recorded game clips include party chat audio or have an option to have it in the clip or not?, so many times I’ve recorded a clip but realised it would have been a lot better with the...
  6. My invites to party and game are not working but my message will get through

in XBoX on Consoles
    My invites to party and game are not working but my message will get through: hi Xbox I am having an issue with my Xbox. My notifications won't work for game invites or party invites and it is really frustrating me because I can't play with friends please tell me how to fix...
  7. Issues getting party/game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues getting party/game invites: i've had this issue for the past 12 weeks. I estimate 90-95% of game or party invites do not come through to me. Very rarely they make it through. I've asked people to send me invites non stop...
  8. In game lag and getting kick from live parties.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game lag and getting kick from live parties.: I hope this get forwarded to the right person. Been having in game lag issues all night long, getting kick out of live partys all night long. I checked my network speed, my normal its speed...
  9. Unable to get message, party invite, or game invite notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to get message, party invite, or game invite notifications: Hey there... I've contacted customer service 4 times for this issue. After each session, the problem was fixed, but only temporarily. I am not getting notifications of messages received (the only...
  10. Xbox not getting party or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not getting party or game invites: For the past couple of weeks I haven't been able to receive party or game invites at all. I have hard reset the Xbox multiple times and nothing happens, and uninstalling and reinstalling my...