: Xbox one x not working with computer monitor.

Discus and support : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor. Hi, Try going to the settings and check the output resolution of the Xbox one and make sure it's... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DanielGreeff, May 22, 2020.

1. DanielGreeff
    DanielGreeff Guest

Hi,

Try going to the settings and check the output resolution of the Xbox one and make sure it's compatible with your monitor's resolution. also the refresh rate.

:)

DanielGreeff, May 22, 2020
  2. kev edin Win User

Xbox one x not working with computer monitor.

Is there any settings on the monitor you could access and change ?
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, you need to set the XBOX One X to Full HD and possibly set the Hz to the right frequency. That helped me
  4. zZ WIGGLY Zz Win User

Hi Set your xbox to 1080p and try it on your monitor
  5. HotCakeX Win User

Hi,

Try going to the settings and check the output resolution of the Xbox one and make sure it's compatible with your monitor's resolution. also the refresh rate.
  6. SheWrexx Win User

Hi DanielGreeff,

Check the settings on the monitor, as well as the output. Also, try using a different HDMI cable. You can also adjust the video settings via the xbox settings as well via Settings>general>TV&Display options.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor. - Similar Threads - working computer monitor

2. Xbox computer app is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox computer app is not working: [img] I have a problem with my xbox(beta)app. Some time ago i bought a xbox game pass for pc. I downloaded Forza Horizon 4, but I forgot to log in in xbox app. When i try to log in there is a...
  3. XBox adapter not working with the computer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox adapter not working with the computer: Hi everyone I recently moved the place of my PC from one corner of my house to the another corner. My XBox adapter for XBox one controller was working with the PC before, and I was able to...
  4. zunes have stopped working, won't power on when connected to computer

in XBoX on Mobile
    zunes have stopped working, won't power on when connected to computer: how can i get my zunes to work again? is there a store to which i can take them for service? thank you, 7a171850-c8b6-42b4-88fb-f265793b9103
  5. Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!: Video is a little grainy and no audio unless the monitor your using has audio out or if you have an HDMI audio extractor. submitted by /u/johnpoyhonen [link] [comments]
  6. Need to reset PIN of microsoft account that is NOT logged in a working computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to reset PIN of microsoft account that is NOT logged in a working computer.: I need to reset my pin. I am trying to use the Xbox (beta) app on my pc, as I recently started an Ultimate game pass subscription. After I log in, it tells me I need to set up Windows Hello, and...
  7. hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to...: need help with something with this!!! thanks kevin hoppis 5b859cb2-5d46-4387-a2c8-e6e59db330a0
  8. Windows 10 Mixer broadcasting doesn't work, but ONLY from my profile on this computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Mixer broadcasting doesn't work, but ONLY from my profile on this computer: I want to broadcast my gameplay from Windows 10 using MIxer. It doesn't work from my account. However, if I make a new profile on this computer, or use a different existing profile (but sign...
  9. Xbox one not working with computer monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not working with computer monitor: So I got an Xbox one S a couple days ago, but I only have a computer monitor to plug it into. I got an HDMI to VGA adapter for it and it seems to work okay EXCEPT for the fact that the screen...
  10. Would a wire that connects Xbox 360's HDMI to a computer monitor's VGA port work to be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would a wire that connects Xbox 360's HDMI to a computer monitor's VGA port work to be ...: I know that Minecraft can't run splitscreen if you use composite AV wires, but if you use a wire that connects the Xbox HDMI to VGA, would it work. Here is the link to the wire I'm talking about:...