Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9

Discus and support Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just upgrade from Sony 790 soundbar to Sony ht htzf9. Can't get the hdr or the Dolby atmos to work. Dobly atmos onyx works when I change hdmi from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by soup1985, Jan 7, 2019.

1. soup1985
    soup1985 Guest

Just upgrade from Sony 790 soundbar to Sony ht htzf9. Can't get the hdr or the Dolby atmos to work. Dobly atmos onyx works when I change hdmi from enchanced to standard. But Ps4 works fine . Replace all hdmi cables . Still have same problem of sound
    fade in and out . Plus screen going blank . Any fixes?

:)

soup1985, Jan 7, 2019
  2. soup1985 Win User

I have tried thst too. Since only works with no Hdr
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Soup,

Thank you for reaching out! I'd suggest you try performing a
    factory reset
    on your Xbox while keeping your games and apps to make sure this isn't software related.

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Please note not all hardware is compatible with our system, but we need to make sure this isn't the case. If you notice anything else, be sure to let us know.
  4. soup1985 Win User

I swith out all my hdmi cables to monster ultra 4k cables from walmart . Now everything working fine .
  5. soup1985 Win User

I tried it twice and still only work on standard not enchanted .
  6. skylaar Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9 - Similar Threads - working Sony htzf9

2. Internettcable dont work on my new Xbox one s but works fine without it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internettcable dont work on my new Xbox one s but works fine without it??: I just got a new xbox one s yesterday and my Internettcable dont work on it , but works fine without it?? On my old xbox one it works just fine with or witout the cable to connect to xbox live ? I...
  3. Free sync not working ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free sync not working ?: So i have the asus Mg28UQ GAMNG monitor. It suppets free ync 2 but i am not able to select the variable refresh rates ?? 7c743d39-78cf-4d80-bbb7-9c46f109b3f9
  4. Notifications not working for one of my favorite friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications not working for one of my favorite friends: I get sign on notifications on my Xbox and iOS app for about five people. One day a few weeks ago, it stopped appearing for one person, let's call him Sniperdude07. I don't get notifications on my...
  5. Internet apps not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet apps not working: have an xbox one. My internet apps- netflix, youtube, browsers ect have not worked for over a week now. This is the message I get every time I try and launch an app: Try again in a while....
  6. Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working: Sony (Televisions): Xbox one x with Sony X900F 4K not working And is not it happening on TV HDMI directly for 4K? 12707d72-7322-4e69-b2e1-e549a31689ba
  7. Sony: Xbox one not working with Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: Xbox one not working with Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers): Xbox one not working with Sony Bravia kdl-49w750d Hi There, I've just bought a new HD tv (see model in post title) and I'm getting no signal from my xbox one to the...
  8. Volume up/down voice commands don't work with Sony STR-DN1080 receiver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Volume up/down voice commands don't work with Sony STR-DN1080 receiver: I have a Sony STR-DN1080 receiver and want to control the volume with my Xbox One S. I'm able to control the power and mute/unmute the receiver, but volume up and down do not work. This happens...
  9. bought a sony tv in october, to this day the xbox on/off features works half the time..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a sony tv in october, to this day the xbox on/off features works half the time..: ok so let me get this out of the way, this is a day one xbox one and it has been connected to 3 tvs, the first 2 tvs the on/off feature has worked flawlessly fresh out of the box, now back in...
  10. Dolby Atmos not working with the Sony SA-ST5000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos not working with the Sony SA-ST5000: Hi I have connected the Sony ST5000 to the TV. and the Xbox One S to the TV I am trying to configure Dolby Atmos settings on the Xbox one S in the Bit stream Format and it switches...