Xbox one x not working

Discus and support Xbox one x not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one x just started having trouble, controller wont connect wireless or wired, and sometimes it will connect then nothing works says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeviousWolf89, May 8, 2019.

1. Xbox one x not working

I have an xbox one x just started having trouble, controller wont connect wireless or wired, and sometimes it will connect then nothing works says nothing is installed on the console and the external harddrive isn't picked up I hard reset then back to
    controller not connecting, now it wont connect at all. I unplugged my xbox till I figure out what to do

:)

DeviousWolf89, May 8, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Can an Xbox one X use my Xbox one formatted external harddrive?

Hi MCU Apocalypse

As the external hard drive worked in your old Xbox One then it will work in the Xbox One X.

Hi ArguedBoat21861

Outside of competitions where the Xbox One X is one of the prizes Microsoft are not giving away Xbox One X consoles. If you are very lucky you might be able to win a Xbox One X console if Microsoft or someone else is running a contest with the console as
    a prize.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360 memory levels on X box one x?]

Xbox One, Xbox One S und Xbox One X sind alles eine Xbox One Familie. Auf allen diesen Konsolen funktioniert alles genau gleich, nur dass es bei der Xbox One X oftmals schneller und höher aufgelöst funktioniert 😉

[Translation - Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X are all an Xbox One family. Everything works the same on all these consoles, except that it often works faster and higher on the Xbox One X 😉]
  4. von zechstein Win User

Microsoft buying back my Kinect?

No they wont buy it back.
    I'm expecting Microsoft will as they are a decent company. But also because Microsoft states on their website (https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one-x):

Xbox One accessories work with Xbox One X
    The Xbox One accessories you’ve got now (or have got your eye on) work with Xbox One X.2 No hassle. Just play.

So there are three options I believe:

1. Microsoft are scammers as the Kinect will not work on the XBox One X at all.

2. The Kinect will work without hassle on my new Xbox One X. Well this isn't true unfortunately.

3. They made a mistake, can happen, and compensate Kinect users.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one x enhancement games

All Xbox One games work on all Xbox One consoles. There are no Xbox One X exclusives. The 'Enhanced' experience only applies if you are using the Xbox One X console.
  6. KR1MZA Win User

HDCP issues with Live TV only

It somewhat helps... i guess the million dollar questions will be: “if it works works on the xbox one (original) but doesnt work with the xbox one s/x, can i assume that this is a firmware item? If so is it a matter of time till the original xbox one stops
    working or perhaps an update for the one s/x that will fix the issue?
Thema:

Xbox one x not working

1. Xbox one x not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  3. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  4. call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...: so i'm trying to play the dlcs on my account but my dad owns the dlcs. i have them installed and can play the maps on my dads account but i can't on my account. 8d3be611-4257-45d7-8010-4b4bdd80dbd8
  5. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  6. Xbox One controller not working properly when laptop connected to monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller not working properly when laptop connected to monitor: I have an xbox one controller connected to a laptop via Bluetooth, and it works perfectly when using the laptop screen. However, when i connect the laptop to my AVR to use it on my big TV the...
  7. Mouse and keyboard not working on BF5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and keyboard not working on BF5: Hi guys, i have spoken to support and have tried many keyboards , i am using a wired logitec mouse and a mech alien ware key board, i have tried two other wireless mice and 2 other keyboards. on...
  8. Xbox (Beta) for Windows 10 Feedback not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) for Windows 10 Feedback not working: I was trying to give some feedback on the Xbox (Beta) for Windows 10, by clicking on my profile photo, then in that drop-down menu "Feedback" but it appears to do nothing. TLDR: Built-in Feedback...
  9. Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work: Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work on Forza Horizon 4 and Formula One 2018. Fanatec CSL P1 Wheel an Fanatec Formula One V2 Wheel. PC and PS4 can use the feature why Xbox is not?...
  10. Dragonball xenoverse 2 ultra pack 1 do not work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball xenoverse 2 ultra pack 1 do not work!: I bought ultra pack 1 and payed, but i did not get The pack. Why?? b4be7108-843f-4bb0-9644-c906975f46fe