Xbox one x not working

Discus and support Xbox one x not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one x just started having trouble, controller wont connect wireless or wired, and sometimes it will connect then nothing works says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeviousWolf89, May 8, 2019.

1. Xbox one x not working

I have an xbox one x just started having trouble, controller wont connect wireless or wired, and sometimes it will connect then nothing works says nothing is installed on the console and the external harddrive isn't picked up I hard reset then back to
    controller not connecting, now it wont connect at all. I unplugged my xbox till I figure out what to do

:)

DeviousWolf89, May 8, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Can an Xbox one X use my Xbox one formatted external harddrive?

Hi MCU Apocalypse

As the external hard drive worked in your old Xbox One then it will work in the Xbox One X.

Hi ArguedBoat21861

Outside of competitions where the Xbox One X is one of the prizes Microsoft are not giving away Xbox One X consoles. If you are very lucky you might be able to win a Xbox One X console if Microsoft or someone else is running a contest with the console as
    a prize.
  3. Arminator Win User

Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360 memory levels on X box one x?]

Xbox One, Xbox One S und Xbox One X sind alles eine Xbox One Familie. Auf allen diesen Konsolen funktioniert alles genau gleich, nur dass es bei der Xbox One X oftmals schneller und höher aufgelöst funktioniert 😉

[Translation - Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X are all an Xbox One family. Everything works the same on all these consoles, except that it often works faster and higher on the Xbox One X 😉]
  4. von zechstein Win User

Microsoft buying back my Kinect?

No they wont buy it back.
    I'm expecting Microsoft will as they are a decent company. But also because Microsoft states on their website (https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one-x):

Xbox One accessories work with Xbox One X
    The Xbox One accessories you’ve got now (or have got your eye on) work with Xbox One X.2 No hassle. Just play.

So there are three options I believe:

1. Microsoft are scammers as the Kinect will not work on the XBox One X at all.

2. The Kinect will work without hassle on my new Xbox One X. Well this isn't true unfortunately.

3. They made a mistake, can happen, and compensate Kinect users.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one x enhancement games

All Xbox One games work on all Xbox One consoles. There are no Xbox One X exclusives. The 'Enhanced' experience only applies if you are using the Xbox One X console.
  6. KR1MZA Win User

HDCP issues with Live TV only

It somewhat helps... i guess the million dollar questions will be: “if it works works on the xbox one (original) but doesnt work with the xbox one s/x, can i assume that this is a firmware item? If so is it a matter of time till the original xbox one stops
    working or perhaps an update for the one s/x that will fix the issue?
Thema:

Xbox one x not working

1. Xbox one x not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Clubs beizutreten klappt nicht [Translation-Joining clubs doesn't work out]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clubs beizutreten klappt nicht [Translation-Joining clubs doesn't work out]: Hallo zusammen.. Seid langen habe ich das Problem da sich bei de r Konsole keinen Club beitreten kann. Ständig steht da dass ich mein Limit erreicht habe und einen Club verlassen müsse.. Aber ich...
  3. Xbox Controller not working in games but does on dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller not working in games but does on dashboard: So I have logged in this afternoon to find that my RT button doesn't work when I try and play any kind of game however it works just fine on the dashboard and on apps. I've tried all the usual...
  4. Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working: Have tried 1,000,001 different ways of installing, uninstalling, clearing local saved and local xbox 360 saved games... AND STILL cannot get any of the DLC to show up or work. Game is digital...
  5. Minecraft Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Code not working: I was planing on getting Minecraft Windows 10 edition when I couldn't Login i can open it, but its only the trial edition. I used a code I got after getting java edition in 2012 if that's any...
  6. Xbox One Controller stops working Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller stops working Windows 10: Hello, I am having an issue where my Xbox One S and original xbox one controllers stop working mid-game. If I alt-tab out and into the program is starts working again but quickly stops. I have...
  7. State of Decay 2 não funciona corretamente no Pc [State of Decay 2 does not work properly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 não funciona corretamente no Pc [State of Decay 2 does not work properly...: Após adquirir o Game Pass, Instalei alguns jogos, até então tudo certo, porem ao tentar adquirir State of Decay 2, tive problemas ao baixar o game, com vários erros e pausas. Após muito tentar,...
  8. XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE: XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE Funds were not in account at the time, funds are in now, but it said pending payment via the website, then says active!!!...
  9. My L4D2 disc won’t work, my Xbox doesn’t load it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My L4D2 disc won’t work, my Xbox doesn’t load it: Okay, so when I put my Left 4 Dead 2 in, my xbox hums for like maybe a second or two, then stops after a clank, and the xbox doesn’t read the disk. The copy is in mint condition, no scratches or...
  10. Fortnite game chat not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite game chat not working: I was playing with my friends and we were in game chat and suddenly it stopped working i restarted my xbox and my network but still it didnt work i tried turning my voice chat off then on but...