Xbox one x not working

Discus and support Xbox one x not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have a xbox one x that is a couple months out of warranty. Today I went to turn it on and nothing. I got the chime and power light but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeffBrennan1, Oct 21, 2019.

1. JeffBrennan1
    JeffBrennan1 Guest

Xbox one x not working

So i have a xbox one x that is a couple months out of warranty. Today I went to turn it on and nothing. I got the chime and power light but nothing else, no fans or anything. Needless to say its showing no signal on my tv screen. Ive tried two tv’s, 3
    hdmi cables and still nothing. I also tried holding sync and eject down with power and not releasing to after second chime and still nothing, no reset screen. HELP.

:)

JeffBrennan1, Oct 21, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Can an Xbox one X use my Xbox one formatted external harddrive?

Hi MCU Apocalypse

As the external hard drive worked in your old Xbox One then it will work in the Xbox One X.

Hi ArguedBoat21861

Outside of competitions where the Xbox One X is one of the prizes Microsoft are not giving away Xbox One X consoles. If you are very lucky you might be able to win a Xbox One X console if Microsoft or someone else is running a contest with the console as
    a prize.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360 memory levels on X box one x?]

Xbox One, Xbox One S und Xbox One X sind alles eine Xbox One Familie. Auf allen diesen Konsolen funktioniert alles genau gleich, nur dass es bei der Xbox One X oftmals schneller und höher aufgelöst funktioniert 😉

[Translation - Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X are all an Xbox One family. Everything works the same on all these consoles, except that it often works faster and higher on the Xbox One X 😉]
  4. von zechstein Win User

Microsoft buying back my Kinect?

No they wont buy it back.
    I'm expecting Microsoft will as they are a decent company. But also because Microsoft states on their website (https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one-x):

Xbox One accessories work with Xbox One X
    The Xbox One accessories you’ve got now (or have got your eye on) work with Xbox One X.2 No hassle. Just play.

So there are three options I believe:

1. Microsoft are scammers as the Kinect will not work on the XBox One X at all.

2. The Kinect will work without hassle on my new Xbox One X. Well this isn't true unfortunately.

3. They made a mistake, can happen, and compensate Kinect users.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one x enhancement games

All Xbox One games work on all Xbox One consoles. There are no Xbox One X exclusives. The 'Enhanced' experience only applies if you are using the Xbox One X console.
  6. KR1MZA Win User

HDCP issues with Live TV only

It somewhat helps... i guess the million dollar questions will be: “if it works works on the xbox one (original) but doesnt work with the xbox one s/x, can i assume that this is a firmware item? If so is it a matter of time till the original xbox one stops
    working or perhaps an update for the one s/x that will fix the issue?
Thema:

Xbox one x not working

1. Xbox one x not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Xbox Dolby Atmos for Headphones license is not working properly.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dolby Atmos for Headphones license is not working properly.: I recently updated my Xbox and doing so made me lose access to the Dolby Atmos for Headphones. When I go to the setting to enable it it says “It looks like your free trial for Dolby Atmos for...
  3. Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...

in XboX Insiders
    Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MGviper [link] [comments]
  4. it wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    it wont work: I have a xbox 1 s and it keeps taking me to a trouble shoot screen and I tried the offline update and it did not work so please help dc410a3c-9352-4f36-abdc-4fc86267a32b
  5. Headphones have stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones have stopped working: Headphones have stopped working on my xbox controller. Twice in a year this has happened, does anyone have a soloution? f4373c06-8ae3-45cc-b462-3223d7594498
  6. Project xcloud doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud doesn't work: I am registered to the beta i have the app, but it is still not working submitted by /u/kuba2133 [link] [comments]
  7. Headphones have stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones have stopped working...: Hey there, So the issue that I am having is that I have a wired pair of sony earphones. I use them at work often so i can listen to music on my phone. I also, however, use them in my xbox one...
  8. I heard Microsoft Is working with Nintendo to make Xcloud and console streaming come to...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard Microsoft Is working with Nintendo to make Xcloud and console streaming come to...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  9. Rage 2 has stopped working on startup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 has stopped working on startup.: I have downloaded and installed rage 2 from the xbox game pass on pc, but when I go to open the game a window pops up saying that Rage 2 has stopped working and asks to send a report. Does anyone...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate no longer working: I have an active subscription, just purchase this game pass on Sunday, November 17th, 2019. I still can get on Xbox Live for games I had purchased in the pass like BO4. Moral of the story,...