Xbox one x not working

Discus and support Xbox one x not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have a xbox one x that is a couple months out of warranty. Today I went to turn it on and nothing. I got the chime and power light but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeffBrennan1, Oct 21, 2019.

1. JeffBrennan1
    JeffBrennan1 Guest

Xbox one x not working

So i have a xbox one x that is a couple months out of warranty. Today I went to turn it on and nothing. I got the chime and power light but nothing else, no fans or anything. Needless to say its showing no signal on my tv screen. Ive tried two tv’s, 3
    hdmi cables and still nothing. I also tried holding sync and eject down with power and not releasing to after second chime and still nothing, no reset screen. HELP.

:)

JeffBrennan1, Oct 21, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Can an Xbox one X use my Xbox one formatted external harddrive?

Hi MCU Apocalypse

As the external hard drive worked in your old Xbox One then it will work in the Xbox One X.

Hi ArguedBoat21861

Outside of competitions where the Xbox One X is one of the prizes Microsoft are not giving away Xbox One X consoles. If you are very lucky you might be able to win a Xbox One X console if Microsoft or someone else is running a contest with the console as
    a prize.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360 memory levels on X box one x?]

Xbox One, Xbox One S und Xbox One X sind alles eine Xbox One Familie. Auf allen diesen Konsolen funktioniert alles genau gleich, nur dass es bei der Xbox One X oftmals schneller und höher aufgelöst funktioniert 😉

[Translation - Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X are all an Xbox One family. Everything works the same on all these consoles, except that it often works faster and higher on the Xbox One X 😉]
  5. von zechstein Win User

Microsoft buying back my Kinect?

No they wont buy it back.
    I'm expecting Microsoft will as they are a decent company. But also because Microsoft states on their website (https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one-x):

Xbox One accessories work with Xbox One X
    The Xbox One accessories you’ve got now (or have got your eye on) work with Xbox One X.2 No hassle. Just play.

So there are three options I believe:

1. Microsoft are scammers as the Kinect will not work on the XBox One X at all.

2. The Kinect will work without hassle on my new Xbox One X. Well this isn't true unfortunately.

3. They made a mistake, can happen, and compensate Kinect users.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one x enhancement games

All Xbox One games work on all Xbox One consoles. There are no Xbox One X exclusives. The 'Enhanced' experience only applies if you are using the Xbox One X console.
Thema:

Xbox one x not working

1. Xbox one x not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Party chat not working error 0x8923103d

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat not working error 0x8923103d: Works fine with Xbox beta app on my phone but not on Xbox. submitted by /u/BringerOfRainX1 [link] [comments]
  3. Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly: The microphone of my headphones only works if I press hard on the connection to get it into the Xbox controller (i.e. in a certain position).the audio of the headphones is working Excellent and...
  4. Pre order is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order is not working: I Pre ordered 2k21 and it says I haven't paid for it. Any solutions to this problem? 321fcbc7-f53f-4c5c-848a-2d5a836f5de8
  5. Game Bar is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar is not working: The Xbox game bar is not getting open. It is getting disable in setting with its own.. Tried every possible way and in the registry every required game key is 1. This issue occurs after updating...
  6. Automatic sign in not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic sign in not working: I have my controller linked to one of my accounts and have a pin set on it. I recently changed my password, tried entering it, and it didn't work. If I change the passcode does automatic sign in...
  7. Disc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc not working: My Gamepass Ultimate subscription was recently suspended because I didnt pay the recurring bill. I used it to play Forza Horizon 4 without my disk so I could install other disc games at the same...
  8. Group chats don't work on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Group chats don't work on Xbox?: Hi, My problem is i cant make group chats on Xbox and Xbox game bar. Why does it not work please help me also what happens is i go on Xbox then i try making a chat with 2 people then i click...
  9. Game Pass Cloud App Not Working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud App Not Working: I have tried multiple accounts on multiple devices. I get an error at the bottom the screen that says cloud gaming may be restricted in my region. Im in the UK, I dont use a VPN, I'm subscribed...
  10. Game Pass for PC games not working properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC games not working properly.: I've been having some rather annoying issues come up when I've tried to launch games through the Game Pass for PC. It started with Surviving Mars, in which it would load to the first load screen,...