Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro

Discus and support Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Completely out of nowhere, my game cuts to black. I can still talk to the people in my party, but I decide to hard restart my Xbox. Now nothing happens... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xXanethx, Feb 12, 2020.

1. /u/xXanethx
    /u/xXanethx Guest

Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro

Completely out of nowhere, my game cuts to black. I can still talk to the people in my party, but I decide to hard restart my Xbox. Now nothing happens on startup, no noise is played, but my controller still connects. It doesn't even play any volume through my headset. I think I was in Delta, but I can't remember. Nothing like this has happened before.

submitted by /u/xXanethx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xXanethx, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro - Similar Threads - shows black screen

2. Black screen but menu will show and games will play

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen but menu will show and games will play: I cannot replicate this but it has happened to me twice since the last update. What happens is that the screen is black. Nothing at all shows except the customize and search options thing in...
  3. my xbox one s has crashed an cant even get it to come on showing a black screen .. i need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s has crashed an cant even get it to come on showing a black screen .. i need...: my xbox wont come on its just a black screen we have factory reset it an it is still under warranty through xbox I need for someone to contact me asap afbbe297-2a4e-48e7-b98b-c6c3e51e12c5
  4. After changing my password, trying to sign in shows me a black screen with the circle...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After changing my password, trying to sign in shows me a black screen with the circle...: I just reset my password and I can't sign into my Xbox. 81e1d855-90fa-4d26-8134-9144bcf3b24f
  5. Xbox One X Showing Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Showing Black Screen: We have two Xbox OneX in the house and both of them randomly started to malfunction and I need assistance 92a04aed-9b58-4c8f-a537-129a7f954205
  6. Xbox One showing black screen after the green screen boot up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One showing black screen after the green screen boot up.: Hi My Xbox One has just recently started showing a black screen after the green screen boot up. Whenever I press the Xbox guide button in the middle of my remote a pop-up appears displaying a...
  7. Xbox will turn on and show Xbox logo screen and then go black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will turn on and show Xbox logo screen and then go black: Last night I was playing a game on my Xbox and the game froze. I didn't think anything of it and it might not even correlate with the problem I'm having but regardless, I quit the game and tried...
  8. Shows green startup animation then goes to black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shows green startup animation then goes to black screen: My xbox one has been turned off for about a month and a bit because my power brick broke. I plugged a different power brick into the console and turned the machine on. It started like normal and...
  9. My xbox is on a loop of showing the green screen and then going black

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is on a loop of showing the green screen and then going black: my xbox keeps showing the green screen for about 4 seconds until it turns black as if it's turned off and then does the same thing over again. Tried everything. d8775947-e7be-4866-8a41-5a38bc7a1942
  10. Every time I want to turn on my xbox a blank black screen shows with an error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I want to turn on my xbox a blank black screen shows with an error message: Every time I turn on my xbox one console a blank screen appears followed by an error message saying "something went wrong" saying that I should report this at xbox.com/errorhelp entering the code...