: xbox one x one guide have no information

Discus and support : xbox one x one guide have no information in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : xbox one x one guide have no information If anyone is having trouble getting (no Info Available) using there one guide to watch tv (like me) hey may... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by chintu, Feb 6, 2021.

1. chintu
    chintu Guest

If anyone is having trouble getting (no Info Available) using there one guide to watch tv (like me) hey may not fix it and may discontinue the One Guide App!!! I'm very disapointed and I are cord cutters and used the one guide all the time while watching OTA TV (we get 55 channels using our outdoor Marathon TV antenna)

:)

chintu, Feb 6, 2021
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox one guide

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xobx One X HDR Issues

Hi DRHov3y,

Thanks for your post, I believe the Xbox One X needs certain information from the television for it to process that 4k is supported, with a receiver in the middle of this path that information could possibly not be getting to the console. I do recommend
    contacting Sony for information about possible adjustments that can be made to hopefully broadcast the correct signals to the console. For more information on the Xbox One X and 4k check out this article:

Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Xbox One S

I hope this information helps, thanks again.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Freezing, frame rate drops and sttutering in all games.

Thanks for the extra info, x rock rigo x. I know it's frustrating, I just want to collect one last bit of information. Is this experiencing on a normal Xbox One or do you have an Xbox One S?

Let us know! :)
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

US XBox One X in UK Voltage concerns

Sorry but the information in the link is wrong.

Power supply and cord

Xbox One S and original Xbox One come with an external fan-assisted power supply that measures 6.69 x 1.88 x 2.96 inches (about 17 x 4.8 x 7.5 cm). The size is the same in the 100-110V, 220-240V,
    and 100-240V versions.

Both the Xbox One S and Xbox one X have multi voltage Internal PSUs only the Original Xbox one has an external PSU.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Xbox S and Xbox X compatability?

Hi, any game listed as "Xbox One X Enhanced" will work on the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. Playing a game that is enhanced on the Xbox One X, you'd see improvements such as greater detail, steadier/higher framerates, and generally stronger performance-
    specific enhancements would vary by game. For more information, including a list of Xbox One X Enhanced games: https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list
Thema:

1. : xbox one x one guide have no information - Similar Threads - guide information

2. When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...

in XboX Insiders
    When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...: For the last 3 builds the guide is having a hard time opening the menu for selected guide items its very delayed between time hitting menu button to seeing the menu I've reported it on the console...
  3. xbox one x one guide have no information

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one x one guide have no information: If anyone is having trouble getting (no Info Available) using there one guide to watch tv (like me) hey may not fix it and may discontinue the One Guide App!!! I'm very disapointed and I are cord...
  4. Xbox one have no information on one guide

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one have no information on one guide: There no information on one guide submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  5. One guide have no information again

in XboX Insiders
    One guide have no information again: The one guide have no program information submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  6. One guide have no program information

in XboX Insiders
    One guide have no program information: TV guide don't have information about 4 week submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  7. one guide give me no program information both of usb tuner and hdmi

in XboX Insiders
    one guide give me no program information both of usb tuner and hdmi: one guide give me no program information both of usb tuner and hdmi submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  8. One Guide in Xbox App is not updating with newest information.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide in Xbox App is not updating with newest information.: Ok so my Smartglass app for the Xbox one and the iphone and oneguide on my console have my providers up to date information/channel list. The Xbox App does not. It skips the new channels still...
  9. Unlocking / Information Guide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlocking / Information Guide: PQ Drops: As most have realized, PQ drops are basically random. Each mission as a set loot table of items, these are the items available but they won't be the ones you will definitely get. Each...
  10. Is anybody else in Sydney not getting the Freeview one guide information. Not working since ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody else in Sydney not getting the Freeview one guide information. Not working since ...: I have had "no info available" on all my channels since Saturday (pretty sure it was working Friday night). I am using the USB tuner with freeview via the antenna. I have the same issue on both of...