Xbox One X Optimal Settings Southeast Asia

Discus and support Xbox One X Optimal Settings Southeast Asia in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One X Optimal Settings Southeast Asia Hello Jamie, One important detail that we need to know to help you better, how are you connecting to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fyrwal, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Fyrwal
    Fyrwal Guest

Hello Jamie,

One important detail that we need to know to help you better, how are you connecting to Internet, via Ethernet cable or WiFi?

With the connection speeds you have, you should be able to play without any problems, so maybe there is something else affecting your online experience.

Is the internet connection shared with someone else? Or maybe it uses some kind of proxy or something similar?

Also, please go to this website ( https://www.speedtest.net ) from your computer browser and run a Internet test and tell us what speeds does it display.

With these answers, we will be able to tell better what can be happening and help you with that.

Kind regards,

schnurren

:)

Fyrwal, Feb 20, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Hello Jamie,

One important detail that we need to know to help you better, how are you connecting to Internet, via Ethernet cable or WiFi?

With the connection speeds you have, you should be able to play without any problems, so maybe there is something else affecting your online experience.

Is the internet connection shared with someone else? Or maybe it uses some kind of proxy or something similar?

Also, please go to this website ( https://www.speedtest.net ) from your computer browser and run a Internet test and tell us what speeds does it display.

With these answers, we will be able to tell better what can be happening and help you with that.

Kind regards,

3. banej Win User

Bing rewards in other countries?

I hope they bring Bing rewards to Southeast Asia region. I will ditch Google for Bing.

[​IMG]
  4. Ghostpaw Win User

What is this rental server bullcrap??

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]He is trying to improve the online gaming experiences of the impoverished peoples of Africa, South America and Southeast Asia. Please stay on topic.[/quote]

I'm sure Bono and Bob Geldof are already planning a three-day concert to raise awareness of the world's Xbox 360 hard drive space shortage.
  5. BRKsRaphael Win User

Xbox one Scoprio resolution and frame rate for assassin’s creed origins

They are saying that in terms of optimization the XBOX ONE X is better than the PC, however it is confirmed that the X will work at 4K 30FPS
  6. II EYEBALL II Win User

What is this rental server bullcrap??

[quote user="Ghostpaw"]

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]He is trying to improve the online gaming experiences of the impoverished peoples of Africa, South America and Southeast Asia. Please stay on topic.[/quote]

I'm sure Bono and Bob Geldof are already planning a three-day concert to raise awareness of the world's Xbox 360 hard drive space shortage.

[/quote]Ha,Very funny.I lol'd.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Optimal Settings Southeast Asia - Similar Threads - Optimal Settings Southeast

2. Shortcut for letters and used space size is not optimized to the screen size

in XboX Insiders
    Shortcut for letters and used space size is not optimized to the screen size: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. Utility optimization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Utility optimization: Can you set update queue's to be allowed priority thru right stick toggling when hovering on the app. For example. I have an app sitting as queue one that I don't want want right away but does...
  4. How much free Internal disc space is Required for XBox One to perform optimally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much free Internal disc space is Required for XBox One to perform optimally?: Back in the day a PC's internal HDD had to have a minimum of free space on the drive to perform the start up as well as other functions. Some space was reserved for a "swapdrive" to allow caching...
  5. Configure 4k smart tv to optimize xbox one output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configure 4k smart tv to optimize xbox one output: I have a 4k samsung smart tv hdr this is the model: UN40NU7100FXZA; and I have the Fat Xbox One not S. So the image looks pixelated, poor quality image, I have used the "Game Mode" option and...
  6. when game mode on,Which games will be optimized ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when game mode on,Which games will be optimized ?: when game mode on,Which games will be optimized ? 13ee9d1a-4176-40e1-85db-b96f946e1d6f
  7. Better optimization for bigger games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better optimization for bigger games: Hello xbox fans, my name is Brady and today I want to talk about improving the original xbox one. My idea is as follows, bigger triple A games need to go through a mandatory optimization...
  8. [fh3] optimizing for your pc!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [fh3] optimizing for your pc!: Before yesterday I bought my fh3, installed it correctly, so everything ok. I went to play and the game was locked in the message of optimizing for your pc ... 62% after about three hours so I...
  9. HDMI in - Bypass or Optimization?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI in - Bypass or Optimization?: Dear all, I have a question about the function of "HDMI in" on Xbox one S. Is it a bypass mode or an optimised process when I connect a device? Thank you. 29edbc80-8fad-4f0b-a4e4-986466348b14
  10. Optimal settings for Polk Audio N1 Soundbar for X1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optimal settings for Polk Audio N1 Soundbar for X1?: Hi guys, can anyone tell me the optimal settings for using the Polk Audi N1 Soundbar for the X1? Right now this is what I have HDMI Audio - Uncompressed Optical Audio - Bitstream Out Bitstream...