Xbox One X OSU1 file

Discus and support Xbox One X OSU1 file in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The internal hard drive in my Xbox One X failed so I replaced it with an SSD (using the recommended process to format and install it). I downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jpark72, Oct 28, 2019.

1. jpark72
    jpark72 Guest

Xbox One X OSU1 file

The internal hard drive in my Xbox One X failed so I replaced it with an SSD (using the recommended process to format and install it).

I downloaded the latest OSU1 file from Microsoft:

OS version - 10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.18363.7194.190929-1945)

but it fails with E102 and E106 errors. I think that is because it is a different version of the my Xbox OS which is 18363.7196.adm64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.191016-1200

which is an Insider version of the OS but I never signed up for the Insider program.

Is there a way to apply an older OSU1 file or do I need to try find one that matches the exact version of the OS on my Xbox One X?

:)

jpark72, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Speedster996 Win User

What if I never download system updates?

Just to add: MS should clearly mention what version of the system update the current OSU1 files correspond to.

OSU1 is for Xbox One-X, am I right?
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox One X OSU1 file

Hi there,

Please see the
    Xbox One Offline System Update
    page on how to update your console. Please make sure that you select the correct model of Xbox.

In addition to this, the
    Xbox Error Lookup Tool
    came up with this solution for E102. Keep this bookmarked, in case you need to search for other errors in future (hopefully not!).

L
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One X OSU1 file

There is no recommended process to remove and replace the internal hard drive by a user on an Xbox one console.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One X OSU1 file

As self-repair is a violation of the terms of service, we would be unable to assist through the forum.
  6. AlexLugli1 Win User

Firmware corrupted, I wait next Update of the console

I exclude an Hardware Failure, 11 games start correctly. The Update offline doesn't work but maybe because OSU1, OSU2 and OSU3 are not the right file for One X.
Thema:

Xbox One X OSU1 file

1. Xbox One X OSU1 file - Similar Threads - OSU1 file

2. my xbox one fat no more istal osu1

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one fat no more istal osu1: good night I need to know how istala osu1 again in xbox one fat I can not do after I became insider the hd was bad then no more just gets in trouble solutions. I saw in a forum that I will have...
  3. How screwed am I? Replaced dead HDD in my XBox One X and now the OSU1 update fails because...

in XboX Insiders
    How screwed am I? Replaced dead HDD in my XBox One X and now the OSU1 update fails because...: Title briefly describes situation. HDD failed (second time, thanks to these garbage XB1X issues) but this time I had since opted into the insider updates so now the USB update/reload fails....
  4. Osu1 for insider !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Osu1 for insider !: Microsoft I invite you to provide a way to recover insider versions of xbox one ! it is not normal to have to return a console for a file! fb35d279-caf1-44ee-9f81-f291d0a0f820
  5. So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...

in XboX Insiders
    So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...: I caught a bad update file from all the alpha updates that were leading up to this October update. I have tried every method known to man to fix this thing and was told to send it in for $270. But...
  6. Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...

in XboX Insiders
    Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...: I'm a regular Xbox One user (not insider). I hope that MS will continue to update their OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update release because some of us just can't update the OS...
  7. Osu1 File Corrupt for Offline Xbox One S update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Osu1 File Corrupt for Offline Xbox One S update: I've been trying to update my Xbox One S with the offline file but it is corrupt. I've tried extracting it multiple times with multiple programs but it keeps failing. At first it was it the...
  8. Can you upload new OSU1 file for my XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you upload new OSU1 file for my XBOX ONE: My xbox one HD crashed and I replaced a new one . When using the OSU1 file from your system-updates-solution just shows ERROR E101 :< need latest OSU1 file that works , pls help MY console os...
  9. Can't copy OSU1.zip file to USB (Offline System Update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't copy OSU1.zip file to USB (Offline System Update): On the dowside: Turns out, if you select Xbox One S specifically before trying to download the OSU1 file, it is corrupted. On the upside: It has, of now, been escalated to the proper team to take...
  10. The OSU1.zip file on your web is incompleted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The OSU1.zip file on your web is incompleted.: Please check the zipped files on web, after download, we got the error to check the zipped file, I have tried many ways, all failed to check CRC check. My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...