Xbox one X overheating on certain games. Perfect ventilation was going to try to follow...

Discus and support Xbox one X overheating on certain games. Perfect ventilation was going to try to follow... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/BrunoFernandes2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BrunoFernandes2, May 20, 2020.

1. Xbox one X overheating on certain games. Perfect ventilation was going to try to follow...

/u/BrunoFernandes2, May 20, 2020
  2. LunaLight7 Win User

Xbox one is flashing a black screen

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one X very hot

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. Unfortunately there is nothing that will show a specific temperature that the console can go up to. As the Xbox One X is a more powerful console it is also blowing out more heat to maintain the console cooled
    internally.

Go ahead and take a look at the following support articles for more information on the consoles ventilation and overheating.

Ventilation for the Xbox One console

Troubleshooting Xbox One unexpectedly turning off

I hope this helps!
  4. AridLizard Win User

Xbox Periodically Becomes Unresponsive

5. AridLizard Win User

my xbox shuts off while streaming, how can i fix this?

6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

XBOX ONE KEEPS LOCKING UP DURING PLAY

Try this link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/ventilation

It could be your XB is overheating.
Thema:

Xbox one X overheating on certain games. Perfect ventilation was going to try to follow...

1. Xbox one X overheating on certain games. Perfect ventilation was going to try to follow... - Similar Threads - overheating certain games

2. Update on “Overheating Xbox”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update on “Overheating Xbox”: So as some may know my xbox one turns off when playing NBA 2k20, well it only turns off when active within the game. I can sit in “neighborhood” for hours on end it is when i actually start a...
  3. Xbob One X overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbob One X overheating: Hello, I bought my xbox a month ago and now, after about an hour of play, specifically AC Revelation, the console overheats and freezes. I can go home but if I choose any other game the console...
  4. Xbox One “Overheating”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One “Overheating”: Here is my situation, For two weeks now my xbox one has started to “overheat” when I play NBA 2K20 I know it is not a normal case because it onky happens when I play that particular game. I’ve...
  5. Xbox One X Overheating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Overheating: I'm having "Overheating" issues with my xbox one x, is quoted because, today I turned on my xbox one, launched CoD Modern Warfare and all seemed fine, the moment I pressed Warzone, fan went crazy...
  6. Xbox One X - Overheating/Ventilation Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Overheating/Ventilation Issues.: I purchased my Xbox One X at the start of 2018. I had been playing fine in 1080p resolution up until December 2019 in which I treated myself to a 4K monitor. Ever since then i have been having...
  7. Xbox One X constant overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X constant overheating: I've had this issue for a while now, but only posting about it now. My Xbox One X is constantly overheating, sometimes it even makes games unplayable. When I play games it sounds like a jet...
  8. Xbox One S Turns Off Randomly w/ No Overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Turns Off Randomly w/ No Overheating: I’ve had my Xbox One S console for under a year and I’m having power issues out of nowhere. The console just shuts off indiscriminately. It doesn’t get hot and it’s definitely been well...
  9. Xbox One X Auto Shutdown?overheating message #Fornite Only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Auto Shutdown?overheating message #Fornite Only: My Xbox One X Occasionally auto shuts down and when rebooted gives the overheating warning..........Now I can play apex legends for 5 hours straight with no issues my son plays Fortnite for 30mins...
  10. Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]