Xbox one x potential.

Discus and support Xbox one x potential. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I look at the size off some games especially games like forza at over 100gbs in size and i think gosh heres a company who is pushing boundaries then i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crazydude1965, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox one x potential.

I look at the size off some games especially games like forza at over 100gbs in size and i think gosh heres a company who is pushing boundaries then i see some racers and there not even half the size. I think developers need to take some notes and learn
    more about what sells its not all about quantity for me its also realism and quality. I think forza is brilliant effects detail i use forza as a good example of a game.

i dont mind the size im just saying i think the larger they are the good titles the better they are and gives developers some huge scope to use the sheer power and potential of xbox a lot of games could be better.

:)

crazydude1965, Oct 7, 2019
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Xbox one x potential.

You also need to take into account what game style it is. Forza being an open-world game or at least Horizon it is going to be very large, whereas a game that is not open world will not need to be as large. I dont think size means its going to be a good
    game, just that the graphics will be.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

I had to purchase a storage drive to just fit all of my games into a 4 TB drive. I used to have to uninstall the games and install new ones.
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

Hopefully in the next generation, the console will have at least 2 tb capacity, the games so much bigger.
  5. MENOMK Win User

Xbox one x potential.

I actually put an external hard drive in order to install more games on my xbox.
    But I believe that the case would really be to increase the size of the storage, where more and more image quality means more and more space occupied.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox one x potential.

I don't think equating quality to how much hard.drive.space is taken up is even close to valid. It.could almost point to the opposite. The laziest most useless devs take up most space, because they can't be bothered compressing code, using space efficiently
    etc, meanwhile developer b spent 5 years developing a way to maximise code to be super small super efficient. Etc. Just doesn't make any kind of sense
Thema:

Xbox one x potential.

1. Xbox one x potential. - Similar Threads - potential

2. Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Potential issue Alpha: Extremely slow downloads: I have a 400 Mbit line and typically get around 150 MBit on Xbox. Right now I am downloading Pinball FX3 on the newest Alpha version and the speed constantly switches between 1,47 MB/Sec and...
  3. Potential XBOX 360 User. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential XBOX 360 User. Help!: Hi! Okay so basically I’ve been a Playstation user all my life. I’ve always defended Playstation and have them all. So recently I’ve found this game shop by my house and it’s great, they have...
  4. Potential gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential gamer score?: I know it was a feature on the xbox 360, but is there a way to check my total potential gamerscore on the xbox one? 76460b59-8d31-496c-81d5-f55d06d4490a
  5. Potential gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential gamer score?: I know it was a feature on the xbox 360, but is there a way to check my total potential gamerscore? acfa3b6c-3407-454a-aebd-5fe50ac09edc
  6. New idea which will potentially bankroupt PS4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    New idea which will potentially bankroupt PS4: The gaming wars has gone on far to long. now is the time for change. I have great idea for microsoft if they take me seriously if not i will go to sony. This will probably break ps5....
  7. Potential Hardware Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential Hardware Problem?: For the past week and a half I've been going back and forth with Ubisoft technical support over a graphical tearing glitch that was going on in The Division 2. After a bunch of discussions,...
  8. Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks: Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks I don't think people trying to access your account would affect performance. I've checked and always have people from Asian...
  9. Xbox Insider Hub not working (and potentially not letting me sign in on MC Windows 10 Edition ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub not working (and potentially not letting me sign in on MC Windows 10 Edition ...: Today I've tried multiple times to log in to Xbox Insider Hub. It recognizes that my account is the correct one, but upon clicking "Let's Play" it gives me the following error message: There's a...
  10. Potential new Sony customer!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential new Sony customer!!!: You guys better fix this problem or you might lose some customers. We pay hard earned money for games and can't even play them. Great job Microsoft!!!! c629acde-b662-4be8-ad94-50a5fe763e56