Xbox one x potential.

Discus and support Xbox one x potential. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I look at the size off some games especially games like forza at over 100gbs in size and i think gosh heres a company who is pushing boundaries then i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crazydude1965, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox one x potential.

I look at the size off some games especially games like forza at over 100gbs in size and i think gosh heres a company who is pushing boundaries then i see some racers and there not even half the size. I think developers need to take some notes and learn
    more about what sells its not all about quantity for me its also realism and quality. I think forza is brilliant effects detail i use forza as a good example of a game.

i dont mind the size im just saying i think the larger they are the good titles the better they are and gives developers some huge scope to use the sheer power and potential of xbox a lot of games could be better.

:)

crazydude1965, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Xbox one x potential.

Honestly, I don't think the size of the installed games will decrease over time. With more content, graphics in 4k, or 8k, and constant updates, the trend is that the games become larger.
  3. NLH1 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

I've got an external hard drive and my xbox is almost at full storage all the time. I'm having to delete stuff just to update, not really sure if these massive games are much better than the same type of games that are half the size. Having to pay extra
    money for storage sucks. Devs need to be clearing out those junk files.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

Isso acontece com gears of war 4, em quanto o gears of war 5 tem metade da instalacao.
  5. Jay O. Win User

Xbox one x potential.

big sizes doesn't mean great game, in my opinion.

sometimes i feel lazy to download all those big games. need to delete old games etc.
  6. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

Forza is a beautiful game, is a fun game to play and have excellent graphics, is one of the best games of this gen.
Thema:

Xbox one x potential.

1. Xbox one x potential. - Similar Threads - potential

2. Potential Issues with HDMI port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential Issues with HDMI port: Hi Everyone, Just went to turn my xbox one on this morning and the HDMI lead is not registering on my TV. The xbox turns on as normal but the signal is not being picked up by my TV, so far I have...
  3. Potential gamertag being used by inactive member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential gamertag being used by inactive member: Hello, I have recently decided that I wanted to change my gamertag to a simpler version because the one I created years ago as a young kid has "Killa" at the end of it. When I attempted to change...
  4. Potentially a bug when looking for group?

in XboX Insiders
    Potentially a bug when looking for group?: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealReferencer [link] [comments]
  5. They Really Need To Remaster NFS Carbon For The Xbox One X, do you agree? ( Insane Potential )

in XboX Insiders
    They Really Need To Remaster NFS Carbon For The Xbox One X, do you agree? ( Insane Potential ): [IMG] submitted by /u/LimitBreaker5 [link] [comments]
  6. 100s of local screenshots potentially missing

in XboX Insiders
    100s of local screenshots potentially missing: Has there been a change to length of time local screenshots are available for on the Xbox? I have my Xbox set to only manually upload screenshots. Sometimes I upload straight away, but some I...
  7. Preview Delta system update on 3/18/2020 potentially bricked my Seagate 2TB external hard...

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Delta system update on 3/18/2020 potentially bricked my Seagate 2TB external hard...: I was playing with some friends and my xbox randomly needed to update and after it installed i got back on and all of the sudden the xbox wouldn't recognize my external hard drive, the light on it...
  8. The potential gold mine that is Survival Horror

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The potential gold mine that is Survival Horror: When we think of genres we think of Shooters, Racing, Arcade and so on, but there are other genres that haven't really found any footing yet on XBOX. I think the Survival Horror genre is a good...
  9. What franchise do you think has the most potential but somehow it misses everytime?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What franchise do you think has the most potential but somehow it misses everytime?: I feel like this about the Fallout franchise. If you follow the lore and "vibe" from the first 2 games you ca see the direction they wanted to follow. A grim apocalypse with a lot of references...
  10. Potential Spoilers - Most Emotional moment in gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Spoilers - Most Emotional moment in gaming.: In Destiny 2 dlc, Forsaken, the one and only Cayde 6 dies. I cried so much that day because he was my favorite character. cbe8a725-2c06-4ff0-9436-2300b29ba0fe