xbox one x preparing consolefor over 15 hours

Discus and support xbox one x preparing consolefor over 15 hours in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a problem with my xbox one x couple of nites a go I was playing fifa 20 wen it just shut down tried loading it back up but would never get past... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lordteddy79, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Lordteddy79
    Lordteddy79 Guest

I had a problem with my xbox one x couple of nites a go I was playing fifa 20 wen it just shut down tried loading it back up but would never get past the green xbox one title screen contacted support they got me restart console using the sync and eject
    buttons it worked fine but then when I tried next time to turn on console it keep saying preparing console again and when it gets to 50% it shuts downs and does it all over again 15 hours its been doing this please someone help many thanks

:)

Lordteddy79, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Lordteddy79,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One X failed update. To help clarify, what type of network connection are you using?

I recommend to try the following article: Xbox One System Update Solution.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox one x

4. gds1972 Win User

External HDD on Xbox one -> Xbox One X

5. tohellnbak Win User

24 is Free

24 is also on Amazon and Netflix... and you cant watch just 1 episode... prepare to not do a dam thing for the next 15 hours
  6. gds1972 Win User

xbox one x 4k patch

Hi

With the Xbox One X it will automatically download the enhanced assets without you needing to do anything. It is only on the Original Xbox One and Xbox One S that you have to change a setting to allow it to download the enhanced content (in preparation for
    purchasing an Xbox One X).
Thema:

1. xbox one x preparing consolefor over 15 hours - Similar Threads - preparing consolefor hours

2. Stuck on preparing console... 50%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on preparing console... 50%: My xbox will only update to 50% on the "Preparing console..." Screen and it is just stuck. I've tried the factory reset which did not work. I also tried holding down the power and unplugged it for...
  3. Xbox One Reset Stuck On Preparing Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Reset Stuck On Preparing Console: [img] Xbox one has not been responsive. Did the 3 button reset, now stuck on Preparing console screen for some time. c9ef0124-0496-4545-bb99-a8aec2d550f5
  4. My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one console is stuck on store how do I prepare: My xbox console as Stockland store how to repairing 0eec4010-6aec-4cd4-8253-8406cc08107d
  5. Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start, 10 mins later black screen, 10 mins after stuck on preparing console: So i have no idea what happened to my xbox, was working perfectly fine and then i left to the store and left it on, came back home and it was turned off, would not start back up. White xbox light...
  6. Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...: Have recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass and have successfully downloaded and installed both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Gears 5, however when trying to do the same with Shenmue 1 and 2 and...
  7. Mixer auto close when prepared to start!

in XBoX on Windows
    Mixer auto close when prepared to start!: I know some of you might have tactical issues when you tried to broadcast on Mixer. I have trouble with it as well. if you want to report the mixer if it not starting or keep closing when you...
  8. Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console: Anyone help me my xbox gets stuck at 50% preparing console ive tried all different ways and nothing helped i cant even update the console offline with usb stick as there is no option for it...
  9. X box preparing console stuck at 72

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box preparing console stuck at 72: X box 360 preparing console stuck at 70% 266e6ccb-0ca1-41c2-ba4e-d6807814019a
  10. Xbox beta PC all games stuck on 0% preparing and not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta PC all games stuck on 0% preparing and not downloading: Hi everyone, Lately I've been having an issue where I can't download anything on the Beta app. I've tried restarting and my computer and running it in administrative mode and it's not doing...