Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair

Discus and support Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All I have had my Xbox One X repaired last September 2018, Project Scorpio, and the passed few months again it is sounding like a Jet Engine taxi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dudders01, May 2, 2019.

1. Dudders01
    Dudders01 Guest

Hi All

I have had my Xbox One X repaired last September 2018, Project Scorpio, and the passed few months again it is sounding like a Jet Engine taxi to the runway.

Has anyone had this issues after it has already been repaired for the same fault?

I am worried as this is now out of Warranty but has been sent off to Xbox for repair once...

Please help

:)

Dudders01, May 2, 2019
  2. R4VER Win User

Are you currently using a external hard drive on your Xbox one X?

If so try running your console with out it plugged in.

Again, make sure you have adequate ventilation around your console, it sounds like its overheating, hence fan kicking into overtime
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Are you talking about when the Xbox console is idle or when playing a game? I believe the fan noise is normal compared to some heavy games like RDR2.
  4. dtfkl Win User

Microsoft will still take your console in and fix it, it will just cost a little bit. Click Here
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox name

I believe it was "Xbox" or whatever the deafault was for the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition, but then I changed it to Project Scorpio.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Pubg

Hi there,

Purchasing any electronic item on Day One runs the same risk, this is not unique to the Xbox One X release - Prices drop after release, there are limited time specials offered, or a newer model comes out down the road.

Same goes for automobiles.

The Scorpio edition is a limited edition console. No more will be made of that edition. Any user If you want an Xbox One X with PUBG, it won't say Project Scorpio on it.

Any user currently looking for a Project Scorpio edition console one month after release will most likely be paying a higher price for it than what it originally sold for.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair - Similar Threads - Project Scorpio NOISY

2. Xbox one x project scorpio shutting off due to over heating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x project scorpio shutting off due to over heating: Hello all; As the title states my xbox one x ps edition starting acting up recently. It all started when the fan was getting noticeably louder as the months wore on. Then one day 2 and half...
  3. Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles: [img] [img] [img] l@Xbox When I heard Xbox was going to have a Special edition Xbox One X I was super excited and ordered one immediately thinking "it is getting awesome reviews as a super...
  4. Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues: I had a few issues with Bluray player coming up with "taking too long to load". It seemed to get worse and then a few apps did the same and eventually the Xbox wouldn't start. So I did a complete...
  5. 4K UHD Bluray Freezes, Skips on Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K UHD Bluray Freezes, Skips on Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X: My Project Scorpio edition Xbox One X has a major issue with 4K bluray playback. Roughly in the middle of all movies, the playback will stutter and freeze so not watchable. This issue does not...
  6. XBOX One X Project Scorpio breaks for the third time in a year!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X Project Scorpio breaks for the third time in a year!: Hello! I want to share my sad story with the community. XBOX One X Project Scorpio bought in the first days of sales in November 2017, before using the XBOX One S, which has never had any...
  7. Project Scorpio Contoller not working wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scorpio Contoller not working wirelessly: Ok so I have had an Xbox One X since release, was also the Project Scorpio version and I am having issues with the contoller that came with it. Until recently I had never used it before because I...
  8. network cuts out on xbox one x project scorpio edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    network cuts out on xbox one x project scorpio edition: im not sure if this is common or not, but lately my xbox has been losing its connection at random times and is getting progressively worse it started doing this in october and would only cut out...
  9. xbox one x project scorpio edition. overheating issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x project scorpio edition. overheating issues: hi the console sometimes sounds like its trying to take off then 3 days ago it started shutting down then rebooting with a overheating message. the console is on its own with ventilation around...
  10. Wallpaper "Xbox - Project Scorpio" pour version Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wallpaper "Xbox - Project Scorpio" pour version Xbox One: Bonjour, Le fond d'écran "Xbox - Project Scorpio" que je souhaite télécharger sur le site officiel : Fonds d'écran et arrière-plans Xbox | Xbox France en version Xbox One est le même format que...