Xbox one x purchase

Discus and support Xbox one x purchase in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox one x today and I am wondering how can I get the 50 K points on Xbox rewards for purchasing it because there is a promotion right now... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by MysticManager63, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Xbox one x purchase

I bought an Xbox one x today and I am wondering how can I get the 50 K points on Xbox rewards for purchasing it because there is a promotion right now for buying an Xbox one x and getting 50 K points

:)

MysticManager63, Aug 22, 2018
  2. xbox live

but if with xbox live 75€ i want buy xbox one x console?

OrangeTrash7114, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox one x purchase.

There are no offers to receive credits for purchasing hardware.

Smwutches, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Xbox one x purchase

Congrats on your new purchase. Did you purchase your new console on the Microsoft store? or a different retailer??

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 22, 2018
  5. To be eligible for those points you need to purchase via the link on your xbox console from the Microsoft store. You would not be eligible from another retailer

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 22, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you purchased it from Microsoft, you would want to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program for assistance.

Smwutches, Aug 22, 2018
  7. so if I bought it from Amazon for 500 the same price because Amazon has 2-day shipping I can't get the points but it says buy an Xbox one x it doesn't say directly from Microsoft

MysticManager63, Aug 22, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox one x purchase

You can try contacting Microsoft Rewards support to see if there is anything they can do, but generally for their offers the purchases have to be made through Microsoft so they can track them. If you click the offer on the Microsoft Rewards app on the console
    it does states it has to be made through Microsoft.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  9. XxJuiced_LS1xX Win User

Haven’t received points

Is this for any purchase of an Xbox One X or do you have to purchase one from the Microsoft Store?
  10. OrangeTrash7114 Win User

xbox live

Depends on what you are trying to purchase. With credit under your account you can purchase xbox one x games, movies or songs
    but if with xbox live 75€ i want buy xbox one x console?
  11. gabarantes Win User

Xbox One original no longer repaired by Microsoft

Thanks for the support! Just purchased my new Xbox One X...
  12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not seeing Rewards points

Hello FrizzleDizzle17,

There is no offer that gives Credits for a Xbox One X purchase.
  13. LtLogicon Win User

xbox serial

You can only check the serial code on the Xbox itself after purchase and once you open it up.

A new Xbox One X is not the same as an Xbox One. The "X" is the new supreme model.
Thema:

Xbox one x purchase

1. Xbox one x purchase - Similar Threads - purchase

2. Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?: Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack using a xbox gift voucher I was given (purchased on PC in Microsoft store). They show up in my microsoft library with no option to install? How do I get them onto...
  3. Purchased Xbox one game on store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox one game on store: Right so, Purchased modern warefare, it charged my account, Then it said "something went wrong on our end waiting may help" So i wanted about 45 minutes, ot took me back to xbox home and now,...
  4. Xbox live purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchase: Im trying to purchase xbox live on my new xbox however Qatar is not on the list of countries that the xbox asked to provide at first start up therefore i cant input my card and make purchases...
  5. Xbox live purchase(HELP!!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchase(HELP!!): I was trying to buy an xbox live 1 month subscription with my credit card(yes i'm sure i have the money necessary for the purchase),but everytime i get a status code 80182300 or it tells me that...
  6. Purchase taking forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase taking forever: So I recently tried to purchase something from the minecraft marketplace but its taking forever to purchase. What do I do? 1c4e7945-e34f-475d-92bf-66bf53f10e6c
  7. I don't see a purchased game on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't see a purchased game on my account: Hello, about a year ago I purchased sea of thieves game on microsof store. I want to play it after a long time, but I don't see it in my library. I have a total of 2 Microsoft accounts, and both...
  8. Red dead 2 for xbox is already purchased, can i get it for free on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Red dead 2 for xbox is already purchased, can i get it for free on pc?: I've already bought the Red dead redemption 2 disc for the Xbox one, does the mean I could get it for free somehow on a pc? 71f5e937-e952-42de-9097-1103134af708
  9. Games purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games purchases: I just upgraded from my Xbox one to the Xbox one s and I put my account onto the Xbox one s but it’s making me purchase games that I have already purchased I would like a refund that I paid or I...
  10. Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made.: Seriously, won't refund $100 for Doom. I thought it was a game pass and played it briefly before I saw the charge and xbox wont refund. This game is something I'd never pay money for. I suspect my...