Xbox One X randomly shuts lately

Discus and support Xbox One X randomly shuts lately in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox One X has been randomly shutting off lately my issue i think is more rare because my Xbox has shut off randomly about 3-4 times in 5 months &... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThanosStompedByHulk, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Xbox One X randomly shuts lately

My Xbox One X has been randomly shutting off lately my issue i think is more rare because my Xbox has shut off randomly about 3-4 times in 5 months & it has never shut off during a game it has only happened to me when i'm browsing the store or looking at a club or whatever but never happened to me when i'm playing a game. and it has only shut off when i'm active not when i'm away.

submitted by /u/ThanosStompedByHulk
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThanosStompedByHulk, Jan 11, 2020
  2. ZipDeDoo Win User

Xbox One Randomly Turning off TV

It shuts my Samsung and pioneer receiver off randomly as well here lately.
  3. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  4. HASHxBROWNS Win User

my xbox 360 turns on and off by itself randomly

I have the star wars xbox also! for some reason he will randomly turn on for awhile then shut off. I have cleaned it and done what everyone said but it is still doing it! It does not shut off randomly while I am playing, it only turns on randomly late at
    night! sometime it does it a few times other nights maybe once and sometimes not at all. what the heck is going with my xbox?
  5. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

I'm not sure about Borderlands 3, but the developer for Modern Warfare has already confirmed the issue with Xbox One X and the console randomly shutting off when playing that game and are reportedly working on a fix.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox One X shuts down randomly

Unexpected shutdowns usually point to either of the two things: overheating, or a power supply issue. More details are found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/console-turns-off-unexpectedly

Worst case scenario, the console will need to be repaired or replaced. If it gets to that point, the first thing to try is see if you can get it exchanged with the retailer you bought it from. Otherwise, you can start setting up a repair with Microsoft here:
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
Thema:

Xbox One X randomly shuts lately

1. Xbox One X randomly shuts lately - Similar Threads - randomly shuts lately

2. Xbox Randomly Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Randomly Shuts Down While Playing Minecraft: It has been happening for months. It was really bad at the begging - like 3+ times every hour I’d try to play. Then it got better but still happened every so often. Now tonight my Xbox has...
  3. My XBOX ONE S shut down randomly after a while I enrolled to Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    My XBOX ONE S shut down randomly after a while I enrolled to Xbox Insider Program: Hi guys, sorry If I am break any rule, I'm not always sure what I can't post. Tiday I enrolled to the Xbox Insider Program, installed the updates, and after a while, the console just started to...
  4. Xbox One S Digital Randomly Shutting Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Digital Randomly Shutting Down: Hello, so recently the past week my Xbox has shut down unexpectedly twice, while I was playing Fallout 76 (both times when fast traveling) the console is well ventilated and wasn't even that warm...
  5. Console randomly shuts off.

in XboX Insiders
    Console randomly shuts off.: I dont know why but for some reason my console is randomly shutting off when I am playing games every now and then. I had it running for multiple hours and having no problems and suddenly it shuts...
  6. Xbox randomly shuts itself off why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly shuts itself off why: Having trouble with my system ever since the update came out my system has been randomly shutting off even while streaming is this a known problem and the heck do I fix it...
  7. Xbox One X randomly shuts off while playing the new cod.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X randomly shuts off while playing the new cod.: Not sure if this is a preview insider problem or a cod problem but whenever i play cod my xbox randomly shuts off. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  8. Random Console Shut-Offs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Console Shut-Offs: My Xbox One S has been experiencing a problem recently. Whenever I try to connect to a party or an online game I recieve multiple connection errors followed by a black screen. After about a minute...
  9. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...
  10. Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play: At random times while playing various games, the xbox will freeze and then shut off. This usually happens between 5-20 minutes after first starting to play. I can turn the xbox back on again right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one x overheating destiny 2