Xbox One X randomly shuts off while playing the new cod.

Discus and support Xbox One X randomly shuts off while playing the new cod. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if this is a preview insider problem or a cod problem but whenever i play cod my xbox randomly shuts off. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Xbox One X randomly shuts off while playing the new cod.

Not sure if this is a preview insider problem or a cod problem but whenever i play cod my xbox randomly shuts off.

submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart
    [link] [comments]

/u/MichaeLionheart, Oct 31, 2019
  2. jcb000uk Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

I too am experiencing an issue where my Xbox One X will randomly start slowing down then shutting off when playing CoD MW. I never had this issue before installing/playing this game as I've had the Xbox One X for almost a year now.

Is MS taking this seriously or do we have to wait until the Xbox is unusable for them to look into what's causing it or is this something that CoD MW has introduced?

Answers on a postcard.
  3. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

I'm not sure about Borderlands 3, but the developer for Modern Warfare has already confirmed the issue with Xbox One X and the console randomly shutting off when playing that game and are reportedly working on a fix.
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

xbox one s keeps turning off when i stream

I'm having the same problem with my Xbox One X with a liquid cooling system and had it since it was released. Never had any problems with it then recently it randomly shuts off while I'm streaming. I will have to clear cache and unplug everything to clear
    whatever the issue is.
  5. HASHxBROWNS Win User

my xbox 360 turns on and off by itself randomly

I have the star wars xbox also! for some reason he will randomly turn on for awhile then shut off. I have cleaned it and done what everyone said but it is still doing it! It does not shut off randomly while I am playing, it only turns on randomly late at
    night! sometime it does it a few times other nights maybe once and sometimes not at all. what the heck is going with my xbox?
  6. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
Thema:

Xbox One X randomly shuts off while playing the new cod.

1. Xbox One X randomly shuts off while playing the new cod. - Similar Threads - randomly shuts off

2. Xbox randomly shuts itself off why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly shuts itself off why: Having trouble with my system ever since the update came out my system has been randomly shutting off even while streaming is this a known problem and the heck do I fix it...
  3. Random Console Shut-Offs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Console Shut-Offs: My Xbox One S has been experiencing a problem recently. Whenever I try to connect to a party or an online game I recieve multiple connection errors followed by a black screen. After about a minute...
  4. Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play: At random times while playing various games, the xbox will freeze and then shut off. This usually happens between 5-20 minutes after first starting to play. I can turn the xbox back on again right...
  5. Randomly shuts off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly shuts off.: My xbox 1 x keeps randomly shutting off. (Not overheating. I turn system on 5 minutes later a black screen and no light on xbox 1x. Manually turn system back on only for it to happen again 5 to 10...
  6. Xbox One X randomly shutting off. Xbox insider beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X randomly shutting off. Xbox insider beta ring: Ever since the most recent beta ring update my Xbox has been shutting off. Once while watching a YouTube video and twice in the middle of hunting in Monster Hunter World. Lost a decent amount of...
  7. My Original Xbox One recently started shutting off at random times

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Original Xbox One recently started shutting off at random times: This past week I've experienced my Xbox completely shutting off at random times. I have my power supply plugged into a power strip and everything else in the strip stays on, so it has to be either...
  8. Xbox is shutting itself off randomly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is shutting itself off randomly: Alpha skip ahead: at random times my Xbox will shut itself off with no warning. When I go to turn the Xbox on, it will instantly turn off. I already factory resetted and re-downloaded the update...
  9. Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Off after 10-15 Minutes & Then Goes To Green Reset Screen When...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Off after 10-15 Minutes & Then Goes To Green Reset Screen When...: So, I came home after going to the beach for memorial day. Got home put everything away then played some Division 2. Played for probably about 2 hours then turned off the Xbox One X. Did some more...
  10. Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Off after 10-15 Minutes & Then Goes To Green Reset Screen When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Randomly Shuts Off after 10-15 Minutes & Then Goes To Green Reset Screen When...: So, I came home after going to the beach for memorial day. Got home put everything away then played some Division 2. Played for probably about 2 hours then turned off the Xbox One X. Did some more...