Xbox One X - RDR2 Stutters/fps drops

Discus and support Xbox One X - RDR2 Stutters/fps drops in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have 2 console of Xbox one X , and in both of them I suffer form what seems to be Stuttering/fps drops. after seeing that, i recorded few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NirAlter, Oct 13, 2019.

1. NirAlter
    NirAlter Guest

Hi guys,

I have 2 console of Xbox one X , and in both of them I suffer form what seems to be Stuttering/fps drops.

after seeing that, i recorded few minutes of me playing the game so i can send the support team.

When I watched the video of the gameplay i noticed it was smooth as butter.

Can someone help me please ?

It can't be possible that the two Console Of one X i own have that problem.....

:)

NirAlter, Oct 13, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Hi NirAlter,

This is a bit of a strange issue, if your recordings from both consoles are smooth, but the output to the tv/monitor is suffering, it could potentially be the HDMI out port on your console, the HDMI 2.0 cable, or your monitor.

Here's a link for some troubleshooting regarding Xbox One video stuttering

Really hope this helps you
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi NirAlter,

sorry to hear. Because your video is good in contrast to the game, you can check if only your HDMI cable caused the Problem. Please try another HDMI 2.0 cable. You can also check if your TV got special gaming Options in the setting menu.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

xbox one x stutter in 4k/1080p blu rays but not all

5. Admonix Win User

FPS drops/stutter

Thank you for the information, i also experience this problem on black ops 4 when playing blackout could this still be a game related issue?
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

FPS drops/stutter

This may well be a game related issue, if you aren't seeing it on any other games. You can download the Xbox Insider Hub app (you do not need to sign up to the preview program) and at the point where this happens, file a report, allowing video and screen
    shot captures to be attached. This will send the relevant data to the team, who can then pass it on to the game developer.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X - RDR2 Stutters/fps drops - Similar Threads - RDR2 Stutters fps

2. Is There Any Cure For RDR2 Online Error ***210006???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is There Any Cure For RDR2 Online Error ***210006???: Do any of you have any suggestions to keep Red Dead Redemption 2 Online connection stable? I get server error like every 5 minutes! Any help appreciated. 5b212a19-df41-415d-8521-a0a4cb6538b8
  3. Can't play RDR2 single player offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play RDR2 single player offline: I have a problem. I just bought an xbox one x and a physical copy of rdr2. And since i got some bonus content (war horse) within the game, i needed to create xbox live account to update and enter...
  4. Rdr2 lost save progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rdr2 lost save progress: I was mid mission in the game when Xbox signed me out for no reason so I lost all my progress since the last time i saved my game which was 1 whole chapter ago. I signed back in and my progress...
  5. Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(: I buy red dead redemption 2 92$ for a physic copie and walmart dosnt want to refund me because the box was open so i cannot play it even if i tried ton install the digital version of my friend...
  6. Anyone still playing RDR2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone still playing RDR2?: I'm still finding new stuff after spending 10 days in game time. I'm hoping to get to 100% soon. I think I'm near the end of Chapter 4 on my 2nd playthrough. Anyone else in a similar situation?...
  7. Crash after 5 mins of RDR2 now I just get a blank screen when loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crash after 5 mins of RDR2 now I just get a blank screen when loading: Hi all. I have bought a second hand xbox one x with red dead remeption 2 (disk) which was already installed. I loaded the game up for the first time and a few minutes into gamplay it glitched...
  8. Greifing in rdr2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Greifing in rdr2: Ok i got a suspension for cursing at a evil troll in red dead online and i guess i deserved it. But how would you recommend avoiding these toxic players that just run around trolling other players...
  9. Lost my stock RDR2 game art for Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my stock RDR2 game art for Home Screen: I was changing up my profile picture and colors yesterday and all of a sudden Red Dead Redemption 2 doesn't show the stock game art on the home screen anymore. I still get the icon but the...
  10. Accidentally Deleted Progress in RDR2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally Deleted Progress in RDR2: I accidentally did an overwrite of my progress in RDR2. History: I have played in story mode with an internet connection at my home. I recently moved and began playing without an internet...