xbox one x repair report? What was fixed or not?

Discus and support xbox one x repair report? What was fixed or not? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my xbox one x away for a repair because of a noisy fan. It was returned the following day but i don’t know what was done with it. If it had a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juedan2011, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Juedan2011
    Juedan2011 Guest

I sent my xbox one x away for a repair because of a noisy fan. It was returned the following day but i don’t know what was done with it. If it had a problem and was fixed or whether nothing was wrong with it. How do i get a report? I haven’t received
    my console back yet.

:)

Juedan2011, Oct 7, 2019
  2. CryingHero Win User

I sent my xbox one x away for a repair because of a noisy fan. It was returned the following day but i don’t know what was done with it. If it had a problem and was fixed or whether nothing was wrong with it. How do i get a report? I haven’t
    received my console back yet.
    You got your console back the next day but still don't have it back? Not sure which it is.

You will be able to find out what was done the order page once the process is complete.
  3. Juedan2011 Win User

The repair status page shows received on 3rd,otder processed on 3rd and 4th, your device shipped on the 4th with a tracking number and order complete on the 4th.

I haven't received it back yet. I can't find out what has been done? I will find out when I receive it back? Will there be a note in the box?
  4. Juedan2011 Win User

Thanks, yeah ill wait til its back...im assuming the note will be inside. I have seen peoples screenshots which say something like ‘replacement sent’ which mine doesn’t but i guess ill just have to wait and see 👍��
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Usually, they don't repair your console and send your console back. Instead, as soon as your console arrives, they send a different working console to you, and then repair your old console, to send to someone else after it has been fixed.

That's why you got a notification about a console being shipped to you right the next day.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

I would recommend and wait until you receive the device back. With a turn around like that, my guess is that they are not sending you back the same device as the one you sent. This is common practice, and outlined in the agreement of the service order.
    They likely are shipping back a completely separate unit that they have already taken the time to repair and validate.

I understand your anxiety, and want your system back in working order, but I would ask for patience in waiting to see the results prior to starting actions. Details of the service actions taken should be apart of the service request order from the
    Microsoft Device Support team.
Thema:

1. xbox one x repair report? What was fixed or not? - Similar Threads - repair report was

2. Xbox controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller repair: My series 1 elite controller's audio adapter port broke when i unplugged the aadapter today, i did not twist or bend the adapter in any way, and i just need to try and figure out how to schedule a...
  3. Xbox repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox repair: Hello, My xbox experinced issues and is within warranty. I followed the steps on the site , created a ticket and sent it to TX ( the repair center) and it was delivered on Monday the 28th. I paid...
  4. repairs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    repairs: can you be a repair person for xbox systems c18626b4-9215-46c9-94c3-437d386a4bd8
  5. Service repair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service repair: I sended my elite series 2 for a replacement or repair. I would like to know if I can get extended warranty somehow from Microsoft since it was from Walmart. Also my device has been recieved since...
  6. My Xbox One Died How do I send it in for Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Died How do I send it in for Repair: I was using my Xbox one normally and I couldnt log in one day and suddenly all my files are corrupted. Tried to reformat and it froze so I reset it and now it wont even start...
  7. ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...: Hace 3 semanas que ya llegó al centro de servicio pero no me han dado respuesta o dado alguna actualización con mi control. [Translation-It has been 3 weeks since it arrived at the service center...
  8. Repair Status Not Updating (Despite delivery)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Status Not Updating (Despite delivery): Hi, I sent my controller to Microsoft in Germany for a warranty replacement earlier this month. I sent the package via UPS and the tracking information shows that it was delivered on the 18th of...
  9. Shipping label for device repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping label for device repair: 2 weeks ago I started a service order for my faulty xbox one. I am yet to receive a shipping label, and the shipping label button is greyed out on "current repair order" page. Has anyone had this...
  10. Xbox one original Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original Repair: The problem:- My Xbox suddenly turned off. After letting it cool for 15 mins I turned it back on but it turned off again after about 2 mins since then when the power supply is connected the Xbox...