xbox one x repair report? What was fixed or not?

Discus and support xbox one x repair report? What was fixed or not? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my xbox one x away for a repair because of a noisy fan. It was returned the following day but i don’t know what was done with it. If it had a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juedan2011, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Juedan2011
    Juedan2011 Guest

I sent my xbox one x away for a repair because of a noisy fan. It was returned the following day but i don’t know what was done with it. If it had a problem and was fixed or whether nothing was wrong with it. How do i get a report? I haven’t received
    my console back yet.

:)

Juedan2011, Oct 7, 2019
  2. CryingHero Win User

I sent my xbox one x away for a repair because of a noisy fan. It was returned the following day but i don’t know what was done with it. If it had a problem and was fixed or whether nothing was wrong with it. How do i get a report? I haven’t
    received my console back yet.
    You got your console back the next day but still don't have it back? Not sure which it is.

You will be able to find out what was done the order page once the process is complete.
  3. Juedan2011 Win User

The repair status page shows received on 3rd,otder processed on 3rd and 4th, your device shipped on the 4th with a tracking number and order complete on the 4th.

I haven't received it back yet. I can't find out what has been done? I will find out when I receive it back? Will there be a note in the box?
  4. Juedan2011 Win User

Thanks, yeah ill wait til its back...im assuming the note will be inside. I have seen peoples screenshots which say something like ‘replacement sent’ which mine doesn’t but i guess ill just have to wait and see 👍��
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Usually, they don't repair your console and send your console back. Instead, as soon as your console arrives, they send a different working console to you, and then repair your old console, to send to someone else after it has been fixed.

That's why you got a notification about a console being shipped to you right the next day.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

I would recommend and wait until you receive the device back. With a turn around like that, my guess is that they are not sending you back the same device as the one you sent. This is common practice, and outlined in the agreement of the service order.
    They likely are shipping back a completely separate unit that they have already taken the time to repair and validate.

I understand your anxiety, and want your system back in working order, but I would ask for patience in waiting to see the results prior to starting actions. Details of the service actions taken should be apart of the service request order from the
    Microsoft Device Support team.
Thema:

1. xbox one x repair report? What was fixed or not? - Similar Threads - repair report was

2. Repair status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair status: Does anyone know how long it takes microsoft to update the repair status? I sent back my defective controller to the returns center. USPS confirmed it was delivered on 10/08/19. However, on the...
  3. Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?: I sent my xbox one in for repairs as it wouldn't turn on I checked the ups delivery tracking system and it says it was delivered on the 4th this month but when I go to check the repair status on...
  4. Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair: So here I just get my ONE x back early middle of September and not even a month out my console is bricked yet again due to this green screen of death. So what happens now? I send it in again to he...
  5. My odyssey for repair a consolle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My odyssey for repair a consolle.: Hi everyone.Is been a month i keep havent my consolle fixed why?.The issues with that Xboxone S was everytimes it cover my disc by oil from inside the reader and so i was tired to clean those disc...
  6. Repair Status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Status: I sent my xbox back to be repaired but when I check the status it shows my Xbox details but no repair info at all, just gives me the option to start a repair request....
  7. Xbox One returned from repair today, issue not resolved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One returned from repair today, issue not resolved: Hi, my son's Xbox One is 6 months old, just back from being sent off for repair - still turning itself off! Where do we go from here?! Thanks 410e8b5f-67cc-4ac1-86cb-46ef45a9f75b
  8. Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download: Hi, I've just recieved my xbox one back from repair and need to download my games. I can see all my games on my console except one, the option for purchases on the console only shows the past 3...
  9. Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games: Hi all, I've just had my xbox one repaired as it had an issue suddenly with no hdmi output. I'm on my 3rd attempt to recover my password from the email address I set up when I got the xbox.. or...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!: I recently sent in my Platinum Xbox One X in for repair because the graphics card was going out. I was told I would be receiving my console back. I open the box from the repair center the other...