: Xbox one X repair trouble

Discus and support : Xbox one X repair trouble in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one X repair trouble I am not sure how they figure when the warranty is over if you buy it from another retailer. I got mine from Costco so they... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FayazFaizal, Mar 7, 2020.

1. FayazFaizal
    FayazFaizal Guest

I am not sure how they figure when the warranty is over if you buy it from another retailer. I got mine from Costco so they wouldn't know when the purchase date was until I registered it. I didn't register it right away, but still had warranty when I did,
    however it told me the same thing. The only thing that I can think of is to provide a copy of your receipt that shows the date of purchase. It almost seemed like they were giving me the warranty from when it was manufactured, rather then from when I bought
    it.

Reach out to support to hopefully get this cleared up.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

:)

FayazFaizal, Mar 7, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox one X repair trouble

When the purchase is made the retailer will scan two barcodes one for the UPC (purchase) and one that sends the SN information to Xbox to start the warranty process. If for some reason yours is showing incorrectly and you need to setup a repair order for
    your Xbox you would need to get ahold of Xbox customer support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us

You will need to provide them with a copy of proof of when you made the purchase (normally a receipt) so they can put the correct warranty date on your system.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you have issues filing for repairs you can check this issue with the xbox support.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

I am not sure how they figure when the warranty is over if you buy it from another retailer. I got mine from Costco so they wouldn't know when the purchase date was until I registered it. I didn't register it right away, but still had warranty when I did,
    however it told me the same thing. The only thing that I can think of is to provide a copy of your receipt that shows the date of purchase. It almost seemed like they were giving me the warranty from when it was manufactured, rather then from when I bought
    it.

Reach out to support to hopefully get this cleared up.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Big D yep Win User

Xbox One X Power Issues

I Have had Xbox One x scorpio edition from day of release. Nothing but problems. Sent for repair still no change. All they keep saying is send it for another repair. Ridicules!

Give up on trouble shooting issues and researching the net and youtube. Nothing sorts it.

All xbox support test done also.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one X repair trouble - Similar Threads - repair trouble

2. Need a solution of Repair Order that delayed for 2 months.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a solution of Repair Order that delayed for 2 months.: My xbox Elite v2 pad is only one I had. and its button has broken a few weeks ago. so, I sent it to MS AS for repair service. But In Korea.There is no xbox elite v2 pad that will be replaced....
  3. Xbox One X got sent out to repairs, has come back in even worse condition! Shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X got sent out to repairs, has come back in even worse condition! Shocking: Firstly let me say, I am a huge advocate for Microsoft and have been with them on Xbox for the past 12 years. However, I am shocked by my recent experience with Xbox repairs. I sent off my console...
  4. Centro de reparos para consoles [Console Repair Center]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Centro de reparos para consoles [Console Repair Center]: Hoje eu estava jogando quando um raio caiu em frente minha casa, meu Xbox One S queimou e já está fora da garantia. Um amigo me recomendou o Centro de Reparos da Microsoft, porém não sei como usar...
  5. Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again: Hello to everyone, I sent my xbox to Frankfurt microsoft for repair as it would turn on or anything,they sent it back saying it was fine but now it is in an e102 error loop, i have tried offline...
  6. How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order.

in XboX Insiders
    How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order.: Basically I had an issue with my controller, which was still under warranty, and I posted it away for a repair/replacement. Now I have confirmation it was delivered to the address that was given...
  7. How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty: Tried the device services and it has been giving it spinning wheel now for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Xbox One X is Warrantied until 1/5/21 , it no longer connects to the TV or the Computer. I had...
  8. Repair Returned Without Accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Returned Without Accessories: I recently sent my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to be repaired, I sent everything that came with the controller. After about a week, I got it in the mail, but when i opened the box, there was...
  9. Trouble repairing joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble repairing joystick: Hi, I have two problems with a controller or the Jack plug no longer works ... and another controller that does not turn on anymore, I would like to make my my xbox X warranty work, which is...
  10. Bad Internal wireless adapter/ Trouble issuing Repair ticket

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad Internal wireless adapter/ Trouble issuing Repair ticket: I recently bought my Xbox one s (about a month ago used) and up until now everything has worked great, but yesterday I had turned on and it couldn't see my wifi. So I thought maybe my router just...