Xbox one x repair

Discus and support Xbox one x repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello how does it cost to get my one x repaired and how long will it take using microsoft device repair service I live in london the problem is when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ARSENALTASTIC, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Xbox one x repair

hello how does it cost to get my one x repaired and how long will it take using microsoft device repair service I live in london

the problem is when i push the power button it beeps and lights up for a second but then turns off

:)

ARSENALTASTIC, Oct 21, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

xbox one x repair

Best is to contact official support over at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Keep your repairordernumber ready and they should be able to help you.
  3. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

Xbox one x repair

It can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks or something crazy. You have to send it out and then they will get to it in the order you were put in when the ticket was created. Its a while.
  4. ARSENALTASTIC Win User

Xbox one x repair

any idea when i get and estimate the two other options i looked at quoted £50-60
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Xbox one x repair

The average time of service for repairs including shipping time is 14 to 21 days but I'm not sure what the cost would be. You can find more information on this page.
    If you follow the instructions at the top of that page you can find out if your console is still within the warranty period and if you are the repair will not cost you anything.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Xbox one x repair

Hi ARSENALTASTIC,

sorry to hear. The problem is, in this help forum the most of us are user like you. We can not tell you how much it cost or how long it will take. But I had to send my XBOX One X twice to be repaired and between 4-6 days it comes back
    - so I would say it is a verry fast Service (here in Germany)!

Here
    You can check the warranty status of your console and start a repair order here.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed.
Thema:

Xbox one x repair

1. Xbox one x repair - Similar Threads - repair

2. xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one在什么地方维修。 [Edit - Translation] - Where is the xbox one repaired?: 我的Xbox现在启动不了,不知道官方有维修吗?在什么中国地方? [Edit - Translation] - My Xbox can't be started now. I don't know if there is official repair? In what Chinese place? 630373e3-aeb4-4544-bb73-487e1a112738
  3. Elite controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller repair: Ive had the xbox one elite controller for a little while now and there are a few things that have happened. For one, the rubber grips came off. I was like whatever dont really need it. Then one of...
  4. Xbox elite controller repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller repairs: Hi i have an xbox elite controller 1 series and the rubber grips are worn and i need them repairing rather than buying a new one 3c6f2812-7543-4b89-a437-704f8e153a0a
  5. I am trying to submit a repair ticket and the system will not allow me to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to submit a repair ticket and the system will not allow me to.: When the selection for a state shows up, there is nothing for me to choose from and i cannot bypass it. d7158047-15ac-44d0-b3d3-5df607e48745
  6. Does my Xbox One need to be repaired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Xbox One need to be repaired?: I've been researching a problem I been having...My Xbox One won't read or play 360 games and DVD movies. It will play Xbox One games and Blu-ray but yeah, i don't feel like paying $179.00 for a...
  7. Controller mods and repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller mods and repair: I very recently began tinkering with modding xbox one controllers and repairing them. I have noticed the difficulty (at least for me) in handling the controllers while pulling mainly the snap...
  8. Process for repairing or replacing peripheral

in XBoX on Windows
    Process for repairing or replacing peripheral: Hi all, I bought a Microsoft Official Xbox One Black Controller in March this year and the left thumbstick has locked itself in place and so cannot be used. This is incredibly disappointing. I...
  9. Is the $249 to repair Xbox One X for a simple issue negotiable? All I need is an HDMI port...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the $249 to repair Xbox One X for a simple issue negotiable? All I need is an HDMI port...: So the HDMI port on my xbox is broken. I didn't drop my console, didn't spill anything on it, I have sound, and it turns on, plenty of ventilation, I've never had any issues with it before - it...
  10. Reparatur service XBOX one X [Translation - Repair service Xbox One X]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reparatur service XBOX one X [Translation - Repair service Xbox One X]: hallo, ich hatte letztes wochenende einen austausch meiner XoneX angefordert.( ist extrem laut geworden ) tauschkonsole kam gestern an. deutlich leiser als meine. allerdings, das diese vom...