Xbox one X restreaming to xbox game bar

Discus and support Xbox one X restreaming to xbox game bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have xbox one X and i want to restream my games to xbox one game bar on Windows 10 and its keep saying my network is to slow. My current... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InS Gaming, Jan 19, 2020.

1. InS Gaming
    InS Gaming Guest

Hello.

I have xbox one X and i want to restream my games to xbox one game bar on Windows 10 and its keep saying my network is to slow.

My current network is 500mb +download and 50mb+ upload. When i check my ping i got like 25 so i sure there is no problem with my network but with xbox one game bar app. Anyone know how to fix that issue ?

Sorry for my bad English i hope everyone can underastand me Xbox one X restreaming to xbox game bar :D

:)

InS Gaming, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox One X setup with Soundbar

Hello JasonEvans16,

If you have a 4K TV I would connect the Xbox One X HDMI to the TV. Then connect the optical out of the Xbox One X to your sound bar. That way you won't have to worry about degrading your video quality. Most sound bars don't have 4K passthrough.
  4. JSizzle_955 Win User

What kind of sound card does xbox one X have?

yeah. cause I connected my comcast cable box to my xbox one X pass through HDMI.

I have a ps4 but I'll just connect the ps4 to my xbox one X so I can get a 4k picture on my PS4 slim and the Sound bar is connected to the xbox one x.
  5. TheodoreLitt Win User

Im losing control of my controller when i stream from Xbox app

after long periods of time i have noticed the same situation on my part. it has help'd me that i was quit streaming and restream from time to time. When im not in a crucial part of a game.
  6. Villarino Win User

Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

Hello Nazoom!

I would love to have this aspect ratio on my xbox one x! i have a wide monitor for editing and it will be awesome to play without two crop black bars!

happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Xbox one X restreaming to xbox game bar - Similar Threads - restreaming game bar

2. Party & Game Notification Issue - Ongoing 4 Weeks

in XboX Insiders
    Party & Game Notification Issue - Ongoing 4 Weeks: This might be related to the XboxOutages Twitter post: https://twitter.com/XboxOutages/status/1229827921990189056?s=19 I have also posted this on r/Xboxone before seeing the above tweet....
  3. Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games: Hello all. I've tried to download the last 2 free games with gold Backwards Compatible games, and everytime I click on see price it says " Sorry we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  4. Can no longer play online with old compatibility Xbox 360 games on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer play online with old compatibility Xbox 360 games on Xbox One S: Hi All, I need some help/advice for my son please? My son has many backward compatibility Xbox 360 games he plays online with using his Xbox One S console, all are disc used and downloaded onto...
  5. Games stopped loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games stopped loading: Hello folks.. I have recently run into an issue that has me STUMPED. I bought Rage 2 off of gamepass.... Almost beat the game after several weeks when suddenly, no volume (at all). I saved and...
  6. Game Disc not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disc not installing: My Red dead redemption won't install. The disc itself has not even a hint of a scratch or any damage at all. I've tried going off line to install it and I cleared my local saved games but nothing...
  7. Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I currently have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my account for an xbox one and have added my wife and children to my family. If I were to purchase another xbox one and sign in with another...
  8. Não estou conseguindo joga nenhum jogo. -[Translation - I'm not able to play any games.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não estou conseguindo joga nenhum jogo. -[Translation - I'm not able to play any games.]: Pois eu entro no jogo ele começa a roda e depois ele sai, volta para o menu início. A estou com xbox one s -[Translation - Because I enter the game he starts the wheel and then he leaves, goes...
  9. Bad gaming experience( LAG AND DELAY) . Slow upload speed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad gaming experience( LAG AND DELAY) . Slow upload speed.: Ok so, since about 9 months ago I've been having this problem : my two consoles, xbox one and xbox one x, don't receive more than 6 mbps up (I have a 30 mbps upload sepeed internet). Since then,...
  10. Gold games do not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold games do not work: I tried for a month to play games, but all games optain with gold, do not launch. Some others completly disappear in my games, gold. Like black flag or brothers, and i don t know how many more......