Xbox one x rewards

Discus and support Xbox one x rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Xbox one x about a month ago because I saw that there was a promotion for getting 50,000 points. I was under the impression... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Scroopy Nuperz, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Xbox one x rewards

I recently purchased an Xbox one x about a month ago because I saw that there was a promotion for getting 50,000 points. I was under the impression that if I bought one, the points would show up and they haven't. Is there a way to receive them still?

:)

Scroopy Nuperz, Jul 31, 2018
  2. tE Relic
    tE Relic Guest
    Microsoft Rewards isn't giving me my points

I had bought an Xbox One X on the releasing date for it. I wasn't until yesterday that I was informed that there was a. Rewards system. The rewards system grants 50000 points to whoever buys an Xbox One X. Since I bought the Xbox One X prior to the acknowledgement
    of the rewards system, I think that I should still be eligible for the 50000 rewards points.

tE Relic, Jul 31, 2018
  3. TryingBrute2
    TryingBrute2 Guest
    Xbox Rewards

So i just recently got Xbox rewards on my Xbox one X but i didn't get the rewards for owning Far Cry 5, State of Decay 2, or my Xbox one X. Does anyone know how to get the points?

TryingBrute2, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox one x rewards

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Jul 31, 2018
  5. I've already contacted them and they told me to post here

Scroopy Nuperz, Jul 31, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You'll need to try contacting them again. Microsoft Rewards support do not use the forums.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

The Xbox Rewards program has never had any offers for purchasing or upgrading to a One X.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Do you get rewards for pre ordering the xbox one x

Hello ECCOBX192,

Currently, there is not an offer to get Xbox Live Rewards Credits for a purchase of a Xbox One X console.
  9. uG x BuLLeTz Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

The Xbox Rewards program has never had any offers for purchasing or upgrading to a One X.
    If you go on to the Microsoft Rewards App itself it says 'Upgrade to the Xbox One X for 50000 points'

[​IMG]
  10. Smwutches Win User

Didnt Get Reward Points for myh Xbox One X Purchased at a Microsoft Store

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same and has not offered any credits for purchases of an Xbox One X.
  11. KingOfWombat Win User

Microsoft Rewards

I like to use the rewards for the Flip and Win, just today I won an entry for the Xbox One X Bundle.
Thema:

Xbox one x rewards

1. Xbox one x rewards - Similar Threads - rewards

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards: I just redeemed an Xbox live gold card for one month on Microsoft rewards. I want to put it on my account in the Easter holidays. How long will it take to expire? Will it last until Easter...
  3. Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.: As title, been waiting 2 weeks now, all thats happened is the symbol for the qr code now appears twice and the achievement symbol now appears twice, what gives ? 2be2533b-c988-4f2e-9493-d0f4e9e9e37c
  4. Reward points not triggering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward points not triggering: I've been having huge problems with Rewards points not triggering both for general and game specific goals. I have tried everything to get them to work. Started multiple games, used the app while...
  5. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...
  6. i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it: ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ ac8499d3-49fe-48c2-a42d-18dd7949ade8
  7. Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...: Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked finish and received no credit in game pass app. At the main menu, I went to ride, career session, highlands,...
  8. Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?: So, for a while, I cannot complete any Daily Quest that involves playing the Game Pass games. As to how it seems, those rewards may have been discontinued. I have been a member of the Xbox Game...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Rewards: I wanted to use the Microsoft Rewards points for Xbox Live Gold membership for 1 month and I went to the redeem section in the Xbox Microsoft Rewards but only 3- month subscription is there. The 1...
  10. Game pass rewards and achievements not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass rewards and achievements not working: Anyone else experiencing this issue? its been happening on and off for the past few days? Some of my achivements take as much as 5 days before they show up. e18648ff-5585-4651-a007-a3cdaa0f5195