Xbox one X sales end

Discus and support Xbox one X sales end in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, you didn't put an end date for your Xbox one X. I put he the Tomb Raider bundle in my cart and waited for day to think about my purchase and now... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Louis-CharlesDesjardins, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Xbox one X sales end

Hi, you didn't put an end date for your Xbox one X. I put he the Tomb Raider bundle in my cart and waited for day to think about my purchase and now the sale has ended. I can see that this bundle is still on sale but 50$ more and the others are full price.
    Is there a way I could still get the full discounted price (469,99$CAN) as I had no way to know when it was going to end? It is the only way I am going to buy otherwise I will have to wait for another sale. Thanks

:)

Louis-CharlesDesjardins, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Louis-CharlesDesjard Win User

Xbox one X sales end

Hi OP,

Sorry but the price shown today is the price that would need to be paid.

As with the majority of retailers, Microsoft hold sales of varying length throughout the year. These retailers are able to end sales when they see fit as per the website terms and conditions. If no end date was provided then it could simply be down to midnight
    being the original sale end date or stock issues have resulted in the sale ending early.

In either case Microsoft would not be able to change the price of the bundle for one person.

Hope this answer helps.
    Ok, was worth a try. I guess I will wait. Thanks
  3. Static Final Win User

Xbox one X sales end

Hi OP,

Sorry but the price shown today is the price that would need to be paid.

As with the majority of retailers, Microsoft hold sales of varying length throughout the year. These retailers are able to end sales when they see fit as per the website terms and conditions. If no end date was provided then it could simply be down to midnight
    being the original sale end date or stock issues have resulted in the sale ending early.

In either case Microsoft would not be able to change the price of the bundle for one person.

Hope this answer helps.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one X sales end

You just have to check your region's xbox marketplace and make the purchases in a timely fashion. If the discount is not available anymore you just have to wait and try to be faster next time.
  5. Villarino Win User

Xbox One X

Xbox one x is totally worth the money in my opinion, wait for a sale.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe went off sale early

Once a promotion ends, there is no way to get that sale price back unless it goes on sale again. Some promotions run on GMT time, not your local time so the sales may end early in the evening. I've noticed Xbox One Deals with gold typically end/start on
    Monday nights rather than Tuesday mornings.
Thema:

Xbox one X sales end

1. Xbox one X sales end - Similar Threads - sales end

2. Xbox Adaptive Controllerの日本での販売について[Sales in Japan]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controllerの日本での販売について[Sales in Japan]: 過去にも質問したのですが、1年経ってもXbox Adaptive Controllerが販売されてません。 日本でも2019年発売と発表されていましたが今年中に発売されるのでしょうか? 私も一障碍者として発売を心待ちにしています。 [Translation - As I asked in the past, Xbox Adaptive Controller has not been...
  3. Shocktober Sale recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shocktober Sale recommendations: Thank you for sharing the information. I would recommend Witcher 3 and Bioshock Collection. d569fd25-9c32-4ce8-88ca-36f6ca60e8cb
  4. Shocktober sale now on until October 31st

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Shocktober sale now on until October 31st: cheers for the heads up :) 8c207c13-46cb-4427-8aba-246e928e72f8
  5. Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?

in XboX Insiders
    Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?: Hello, Already couple of months or so we have option in wishlist (store settings to check/mark “receive notifications if wishlist have sale or something like that”, but i never see any...
  6. I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days: I wanted to buy xbox live with my bank cards and I have used them before and they worked perfectly but now it says choose another paying option and i tried one but it doesnt work either I dont...
  7. Gift Card Delayed Until Sale Ends!?!?! Please say no!

in XBoX Rewards
    Gift Card Delayed Until Sale Ends!?!?! Please say no!: Help! Sale on Hitman ends in 40 mins and my digital gift card is not arriving! It usually arrives nearly instantaneously! 7d667540-8cb3-45af-87ed-fd5a3353c10f
  8. Fairy Tail season 1 free sale ended earlier than advertised

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fairy Tail season 1 free sale ended earlier than advertised: As of 5/6/14 the free sale on Fairy Tail season 1 is over. The sale claimed it would run through 5/8/14. I want my free episodes grrr. 77f62042-0b1a-42cc-8ed6-5543010571af
  9. Why did ultimate game sale end early for xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did ultimate game sale end early for xbox 360?: All xbox 360 titles are no longer on sale despite still being advertised. Even the title of the xbox 360 weekend deal page says "Ultimate Game Sale: February 17 – February 23". It's the 22nd,...
  10. No high end blunt weapons for sale or to find when reaching survivor rank 25?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No high end blunt weapons for sale or to find when reaching survivor rank 25?: WTF is up with that?....all I find is blade weapons now...even the thugs have blade weapons when I kill them...so stupid. 1ca32dd2-8986-4b96-8fe7-61b2ba630d43