Xbox One X seems to get error codes and eventually stops working?

Discus and support Xbox One X seems to get error codes and eventually stops working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have done a lot of reconnaissance with my Xbox one X and I’ve realized that after the manufacture warranty that the issue with some help progress.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by amandawyrick20, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Xbox One X seems to get error codes and eventually stops working?

I have done a lot of reconnaissance with my Xbox one X and I’ve realized that after the manufacture warranty that the issue with some help progress. This may not be relevant however I did stumble upon a bunch of error codes and eventually my Xbox one x
    stops booting up to the operating system. I have followed every single DIY include but not limited to re-imaging the hard drive and came to the conclusion that there’s nothing else wrong with the system with all of its devices, it may be the CPU. So I broke
    my system all the way down and saw one thing that stood out, from a tech perspective and I have found that this is one of the worst thermal compound applications on the CPU that I have ever seen in my life. So if anyone thinks that their system is messing
    up and you try to restore from factory update, clear the cache, then it’s most likely going to be the CPU. I found that the CPU is not being properly heat protected due to the compound being scattered all over the place in the system. It overheats because
    there is no thermal compound between the CPU and the heat sink.
    Xbox One X seems to get error codes and eventually stops working? [​IMG]

:)

amandawyrick20, Aug 1, 2020
  2. o SWAMP FROG o Win User

Update

Just bought a xbox one x as well and getting the same error code that everyone seems to get, xbox have said everything is running normal again, it's not running normal it's down and updates are not able to install
  3. FPS BEER Win User

8B05000C Problem w the update - Frustrated Dad!

Seems i'm not the only one then. I'm having a problem with the update and same error code. Figured my Xbox One X cooked or something. Hoping it's just an issue on their end.
  4. guustavohe26 Win User

Error Code 0x80190191

I need help with this error code 0x80190191 0x00000000 0x80000001

It is the first time i switch on Xbox One X, i cant update... All time appear this error...
    I'm having the same problem bro, I bought a new xbox one S today and it doesn't update, it stops at 904mb and gives the same error. It is a problem on the console?
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox one x Vs Scarlett

As an original Xbox One owner, I'm waiting at least for the Scarlett. In my opinion, the X seems great; however, I held off on getting it because both systems play the same games.

I realize that Scarlett games will be playable on the X (and original Xbox One) for awhile. I'm just curious if eventually there will be games that will only run on the Scarlett (and PC), or how bad newer releases will run on the original Xbox One.
  6. DaisyDestroyr Win User

Blu Rays and DVDs won't play - Error 0x80070006

My Xbox One has also stopped playing Blu Ray and DVDs discs. I get the same error code.
Thema:

Xbox One X seems to get error codes and eventually stops working?

1. Xbox One X seems to get error codes and eventually stops working? - Similar Threads - seems error codes

2. Fix this error online (0x8000ffff) - but nothing seems wrong when i look at my account.live.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this error online (0x8000ffff) - but nothing seems wrong when i look at my account.live.com: Hi all, I opened a new account on my son's Xbox 1s to go alongside his regular account and so that his brother could use it. It worked for about a day and then I got the error message in the...
  3. is there an error? my refund request seemed to be having a problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there an error? my refund request seemed to be having a problem...: i bought a game by mistake on May 11th 2020 and i requested a refund less than 4 hours later, two days later it got accepted, today(May 13th 2020) at 8:54 pm i received a notification from my bank...
  4. Have this error code but can't seem to find anything about it online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have this error code but can't seem to find anything about it online?: [img] Need help as nothing about this error code? 8372eb9a-9be4-43b2-8f5c-f9459df30513
  5. Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "There Seems to Be a Problem With Your Store Account" Error Message: Hi, I am trying to install some games from my Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription, but now I am getting this error message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account. Click here...
  6. (Error code: 0x00E000A1) Can't seem to follow anything on Twitch through Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Error code: 0x00E000A1) Can't seem to follow anything on Twitch through Xbox one: So after the most recent update on twitch TV for the Xbox one (where it shows the following channels and games in the middle of the screen) I've noticed that it didn't show a list or an indicator...
  7. Error code 8015190E Nothing seems to be working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015190E Nothing seems to be working: I'm getting an error code 8015190E I have tried all I can even tried to find help but still can get no answers Please someone help 6fe3481d-1314-4b92-bec1-3da567181b29
  8. Error code doesn't seem to exist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code doesn't seem to exist.: I'm attempting to install the newest episode of The Walking Dead: A new Frontier but I keep getting this error code: 0x87E0000D Problem is that when I search it, I get no results as if the error...
  9. 0x80072EFD - error code. Can't seem to find a fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80072EFD - error code. Can't seem to find a fix: I get this error code. Says I am not connected to the internet, but I am. ccdedba3-54d6-401c-b760-4c8c4297d643
  10. anyone know what error code 80182300 is? Microsoft doesn't seem to know....

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone know what error code 80182300 is? Microsoft doesn't seem to know....: tried to redeem 12mth card; code is accepted, but after a (longish) delay, i get error code 80182300. errorhelp says there is no such error code (or there is no help available for it)..... so...