Xbox one X setup

Discus and support Xbox one X setup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i fix this? [img] 820a50d6-adaf-4404-9189-4457b2dee1ea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Savage Yamez, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Savage Yamez
    Savage Yamez Guest

Xbox one X setup

how do i fix this?

Xbox one X setup [​IMG]

:)

Savage Yamez, Sep 5, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox one X setup

Hello Savage Yamez,

Thank you for replying back. Just to clarify, after you returned the console back to retail mode did you encounter any other issues with the console? Were you able to successfully revert it back to retail mode? If you can please reply back letting us
    know so that we can properly assist you with the issue.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox one X setup

Personally I would just jump to:

reset to factory default

Step 1: On your computer

1. Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
    2. Click the following link to download the reset file to your computer. This compressed file contains the files needed to reset your Xbox One console to factory defaults:
      Restore Factory Defaults
    3. Click Save to save the console update .zip file to your computer.
    4. To unzip the compressed file, right-click on the file and then select
      Extract all
      from the pop-up menu.
    5. Copy the $SystemUpdate file from the .zip file to your USB flash drive.
    Note The files should be copied to the root directory, and there shouldn't be any other files on the flash drive.

1. Unplug the flash drive from your computer.

Step 2: On your Xbox One console

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your console.
    5. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
  4. Savage Yamez Win User

Xbox one X setup

i bought it from a craigslist deal. it was stuck in dev mode and i had to some research to get it back into retail mode.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox one X setup

You is trying make activation of Developper Kit in Your XB1X? You make part from some Insider Test Version in your Console?
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one X setup

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

Xbox one X setup

1. Xbox one X setup - Similar Threads - setup

2. Rate my setup?

in XboX Insiders
    Rate my setup?: [IMG] submitted by /u/itscamplicated [link] [comments]
  3. xbox stuck in setup loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stuck in setup loop: xbox during startup freezes on the part where i enter the information about language and network and when i turn it back on it repeats. I cannot find anyway to bypass this and even hard pressing...
  4. New setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    New setup: Hi all I have a question. So i recently got permanently banned for some stupid joke that i told over chat (why oh why did i do that). Anyhow. I was wondering if i bought a new console and set...
  5. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  6. Dream Gaming Setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dream Gaming Setup: I just bought that set up and it rocks but its not really beneficial as nothing is 8K yet, so I waste a ton of money! e6831f54-5cae-43e8-8b62-344371605b40
  7. Xbox One X initial setup "There was a problem with the update" 0x8B10000B 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X initial setup "There was a problem with the update" 0x8B10000B 0x00000000...: This is the second time i post this, and I'm not alone in this issue that has not been reported by microsoft, and even an agent has closed my post WITHOUT a solution. So, I just got my Xbox One X...
  8. Xbox One X initial setup "There was a problem with the update" 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X initial setup "There was a problem with the update" 0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204: So, I just got my Xbox One X today and the first time I turn it on to setup it asks me for an update and gives me this message: There was a problem with the update Source OS: 10.0.17763.3062...
  9. Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup: Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup Not a problem, the best place to check is Microsoft Device Support page. They'll provide quotes to repair/replace if it's out of warranty, and...
  10. Xbox One X initial setup won't accept existing emails.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X initial setup won't accept existing emails.: I bought my fiancee an Xbox One X goldrush edition. During setup it asks for an email to proceed through the setup. We have tried three existing emails. The one linked to my account exusting...