Xbox one x shut down when turn on

Discus and support Xbox one x shut down when turn on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently i started having electricity issues at home and eventually there was no electricty but it got fixed but my xbox when i turn it on sometimes it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FJCA1396, Jul 31, 2020.

1. FJCA1396
    FJCA1396 Guest

Recently i started having electricity issues at home and eventually there was no electricty but it got fixed but my xbox when i turn it on sometimes it doesnt start it looks like is going up but it does t and wanted to know what to do and if resetting
    the console will fix it or

:)

FJCA1396, Jul 31, 2020
  2. nolifelvl99
    nolifelvl99 New Member
    Hi ive facing the same issue, Im not getting any signal also to my screen , any help will be appreciated

nolifelvl99, Aug 1, 2020
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
  4. deadlyouth Win User

Xbox One X when turning on, it shuts down suddenly!

Also I disconnected the power supply too but same result.
  5. deadlyouth Win User

Thanks for the reply but I haven't used it for a week and just today I wanted to play but it turns off on the xbox logo green screen, just right after the 4k intro.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

7. Dave Brunner Win User

Xbox one X and power off using two presses for projector not working

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a few more details to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to shut off the projector by shutting down the console first? Does the projector respond differently when you shut off the
    Xbox One X by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds? Which

power mode
    is the Xbox One X set to?
    I am shutting it off at the console holding down power then turn off. When I hold the power button to shut it off it doesn't seem to send any power of signals to the projector. I have tried both power modes and neither made any difference.

Dave
Thema:

1. Xbox one x shut down when turn on - Similar Threads - shut down turn

2. xbox shutting down and restarting when turned on from controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox shutting down and restarting when turned on from controller: my Xbox 1S has been shutting down and restarting when it is turned on from the controller this has been happening very often there was a power outage in my neighborhood yesterday but the problem...
  3. Xbox One X when turning on, it shuts down suddenly!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X when turning on, it shuts down suddenly!: My xbox one x is suddenly shutting down just after a few secs when turning on..why? ec03bbcd-9002-4928-b3b9-aa0f23df9d45
  4. Turning off Xbox at wall after shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning off Xbox at wall after shut down: When turning off the Xbox, I use the controller by holding down the X button and selecting “Turn off the console”. Once done, if I immediately then turn the wall plug off, the console makes a...
  5. Xbox shut itself down while turning off in Instant-On mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shut itself down while turning off in Instant-On mode: So, I was going to bed and I turned off my Xbox (it is in Instant-On mode) and it was taking awhile to turn off the TV and to stop flashing the Xbox logo (power button). So, after about it...
  6. Xbox one x sometimes wont turn on and fully shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x sometimes wont turn on and fully shut down: I've had my xbox one x for over 2 years and have only recently started having problems. Hoping it's not on it's way out and it's a simple problem I can fix. In the last week when I haven't used my...
  7. Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox turns on without a HDMI output. After 30 second shuts down every time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on without a HDMI output. After 30 second shuts down every time.: So i was playing battlefront 2, while loading new map, xbox got unresponsive, after few minutes i shut it down. Now when i try to turn it on - fan works, light comes up, but no HDMI signal and...
  9. My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on: So I was in the middle of playing NBA2K10 and my Xbox 360 just shut off. Nothing intense was happening i guess, just in a normal game and it just, stopped. I checked and it wasn't that hot. I...
  10. Xbox one s enciende pero se apaga casi de inmediato (Xbox one s turns on but shuts down...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s enciende pero se apaga casi de inmediato (Xbox one s turns on but shuts down...: Mi xbox one s enciende durante segundos y se aoaga solo, ni siquiera inicia alguien sabe qué hacer? Translation: My Xbox One s turns on for seconds and Aoaga alone, doesn't even start anyone...