Xbox One X Shut Down?

Discus and support Xbox One X Shut Down? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Insider Program Beta. My Xbox One X has been doing this thing where with certain games it will begin to run them and then instantly shuts... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Azazel_J, Jul 18, 2019.

1. /u/Azazel_J
    /u/Azazel_J Guest

Xbox One X Shut Down?

I'm in the Insider Program Beta. My Xbox One X has been doing this thing where with certain games it will begin to run them and then instantly shuts off. And I don't mean sleep mode it's as if the plug was pulled. It says that it overheated but it's in a well ventilated spot, I even placed it in top of my dresser with nothing around it. And it still does the same. So it can't be that. Others have had the same problem. Any solutions?

submitted by /u/Azazel_J
    [link] [comments]

/u/Azazel_J, Jul 18, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one X and power off using two presses for projector not working

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a few more details to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to shut off the projector by shutting down the console first? Does the projector respond differently when you shut off the
    Xbox One X by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds? Which

power mode
    is the Xbox One X set to?
  4. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  5. Dave Brunner Win User

Xbox one X and power off using two presses for projector not working

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a few more details to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to shut off the projector by shutting down the console first? Does the projector respond differently when you shut off the
    Xbox One X by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds? Which

power mode
    is the Xbox One X set to?
    I am shutting it off at the console holding down power then turn off. When I hold the power button to shut it off it doesn't seem to send any power of signals to the projector. I have tried both power modes and neither made any difference.

Dave
  6. RaygunCowboy Win User

0x800488FC

Was having the same issue as everyone here. I resolved it this way:

Step 1: Shut my Xbox One X completely off (Home>System>Turn off console).

Step 2: Once my Xbox One X restarted, it signed in to Xbox Live just fine.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Xbox One X Shut Down?

1. Xbox One X Shut Down? - Similar Threads - Shut Down

2. Xbox one switches on but then shuts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one switches on but then shuts down: Please can someone help xbox one switches on then off again what causes this? a4b41896-5a76-4f19-bd93-af3368952c1b
  3. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  4. Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X shuts down when I play Minecraft: Hi when I play minecraft on xbox one X. Every few mins the game will stutter,freeze then the console will shut down. Only happens on Minecraft.(1.12.1) I was on the beta programme but removed...
  5. Xbox One S shutting down when start playing any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S shutting down when start playing any game.: My Xbox will work only for a few seconds or longer if I use apps or browser, it won’t turn off. but when i start playing any game it just make a click sound and turn off....
  6. Console Shut Down After Start Up

in XboX Insiders
    Console Shut Down After Start Up: I just turned my console (Xbox One X) on via Instant On. After I signed in, I browsed the Home page for less than 30 seconds. While I was doing that, my console shut itself down. I received no...
  7. Xbox One X Disc no longer spins unless full shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Disc no longer spins unless full shut down: Hello, ive searched online and found there are numerous hardware issues with the xbox one’s disc drive. However, I’ve also found this thread and a couple of others like it complaining of the...
  8. Xbox shuts down automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shuts down automatically: When I was playing a game, my Xbox suddenly turned off by itself. So I pressed the start button on the console and the start button light up as usual but after like 5 seconds it switched off and...
  9. Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x: Hey everyone! Minecraft keeps on crashing and shutting down my x. This happens while playing the game especially when standing still for a bit. It also happens a lot when loading the world or...
  10. Creature in the Well shuts down My Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Creature in the Well shuts down My Xbox: I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead program. I can get to the Title Screen. When I hit A, the Xbox One X Scorpio edition shuts off. This is the only game this happens to. Gears 5, Control Man of Medan(All...