Xbox One X Shut Down?

Discus and support Xbox One X Shut Down? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Insider Program Beta. My Xbox One X has been doing this thing where with certain games it will begin to run them and then instantly shuts... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Azazel_J, Jul 18, 2019.

1. /u/Azazel_J
    /u/Azazel_J Guest

Xbox One X Shut Down?

I'm in the Insider Program Beta. My Xbox One X has been doing this thing where with certain games it will begin to run them and then instantly shuts off. And I don't mean sleep mode it's as if the plug was pulled. It says that it overheated but it's in a well ventilated spot, I even placed it in top of my dresser with nothing around it. And it still does the same. So it can't be that. Others have had the same problem. Any solutions?

submitted by /u/Azazel_J
    [link] [comments]

/u/Azazel_J, Jul 18, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox One X Fan Noise

The Xbox One X will shut off should there be overheating, yes.
  3. Antlover Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

Xbox one x also shuts down trying to play NBA 2k20
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one X and power off using two presses for projector not working

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a few more details to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to shut off the projector by shutting down the console first? Does the projector respond differently when you shut off the
    Xbox One X by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds? Which

power mode
    is the Xbox One X set to?
  6. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
Thema:

Xbox One X Shut Down?

1. Xbox One X Shut Down? - Similar Threads - Shut Down

2. Xbox one X Shutting Down During Boss Fight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Shutting Down During Boss Fight: I need help here, i have a Xbox one X playing Borderlands 3 on the new DLC bounty of blood and im farming the last boss for new equipment, anyway, i can farm for about 30minutes then my xbox shuts...
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead Issue With Console Automatically Shutting Down

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Issue With Console Automatically Shutting Down: I recently upgraded to the Alpha Skip Ahead Beta Ring. I had previously just been in the Alpha Ring. Since switching over, on several occasions my console has just completely shut down, and upon...
  4. Xbox One Shuts Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Shuts Down: Hi All. So here's my issue. Yesterday, my Xbox One (original, 2014/15 model) decided to shut down after loading a game. I've been playing "Vampyr," which, despite some latent loading screens, has...
  5. Citadel forged with fire overheating shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Citadel forged with fire overheating shut down: my console will fully shut down it says overheat it but it didn't I have good airflow and everything it's only this game that does it is there any way to fix it I uninstalled it four times...
  6. X box one S shuts down during game load

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one S shuts down during game load: I have a problem with xbox one S, when is loading the games it shuts down. I done the reset last night nothing changed, it s well ventilated not overheated not covered the fan is not dusty. It’s...
  7. control is shutting down all the time

in XBoX Accessibility
    control is shutting down all the time: For more than a week, my controls are shutting down every minute even after; update, change batteries, play with cable... This is really stressful. Does anyone know how to solve please ?!...
  8. Xbox one X is shutting down with overheat message when playing enhanced games.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X is shutting down with overheat message when playing enhanced games.: So far it’s happened with modern warfare multiplayer,Red dead online and metro exodus. It seems to be happening more frequently for the last month or 2 since all the latest OS updates over that...
  9. Xbox one power supply shuts down when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power supply shuts down when playing games: My Xbox one power supply turns off randomly when I am playing games, I have to unplug it by the brick for a few seconds for it to come back on, the time it takes to shut off differs from game to...
  10. OneX keeps shutting down, it is not getting hot, shuts down after a few seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneX keeps shutting down, it is not getting hot, shuts down after a few seconds.: Help please, ive tried everything. 9c8b41aa-ac83-4dc3-a0d0-51bc92c64662