Xbox One X Shut Down?

Discus and support Xbox One X Shut Down? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So for about maybe the past two months my Xbox One X has been going through these moments where certain games (Gears of War 4,5, Rocket League,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Azazel_J, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/Azazel_J
    /u/Azazel_J Guest

Xbox One X Shut Down?

So for about maybe the past two months my Xbox One X has been going through these moments where certain games (Gears of War 4,5, Rocket League, Overwatch, Override, Control, ect..) have caused my Xbox to shut down. Completely. Where I have to press the power button and watch the One X boot up animation. Someone said maybe it's the power so to disconnect it for about a min then plug it back in. NOPE. Then somebody else said to open my Xbox and clean out any dust, and that should fix it. NOPE. So now I'm stuck using an Xbox One X that may or may not shut down with certain games. Someone please help me...

submitted by /u/Azazel_J
    [link] [comments]

/u/Azazel_J, Sep 8, 2019
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Xbox one X and power off using two presses for projector not working

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a few more details to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to shut off the projector by shutting down the console first? Does the projector respond differently when you shut off the
    Xbox One X by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds? Which

power mode
    is the Xbox One X set to?
  3. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one X shuts down

Hello SoldRaccoon,

Sorry for the issue with the console shutting down. If it is only that game we recommend Uninstall and reinstall the game. After the uninstall do a

Power cycle
    on console. When you install the game let the game fully install before starting the game.

Hope this helps, please let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

xbox one x shut off

That is a known issue under beta preview ring, you are insider preview system?
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

xbox one x shut off

Hiya Humane,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

From my experience that's how it is, cause my console acts the same way.

so I usually turn off the control first, then power off the console through the power button.

If you do it the way you're doing it, basically it cuts off the "bind/synced" from the controller and the console.

(This will cause the controller to no longer be "synced" (Temporarily until you resync it by turning on the console and re-binding the control) and will keep it blinking, so you have to remove the batteries.)

Hope this helps
Thema:

Xbox One X Shut Down?

1. Xbox One X Shut Down? - Similar Threads - Shut Down

2. Creature in the Well shuts down My Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Creature in the Well shuts down My Xbox: I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead program. I can get to the Title Screen. When I hit A, the Xbox One X Scorpio edition shuts off. This is the only game this happens to. Gears 5, Control Man of Medan(All...
  3. Borderlands 3 shut down console

in XboX Insiders
    Borderlands 3 shut down console: During game play after todays Alpha Skip-Ahead update. Had submitted report from console right after manually start up. It stated a console overheating but I dont think so,to the fact....
  4. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...
  5. My xbox is shutting down unexpectedly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is shutting down unexpectedly: I owned a original xbox 1 since 2016, about 2 months ago it would shut down as is someone pulled the plug from the wall. It was consistantly 30 minutes after turning it on that it would do this. I...
  6. Xbox one X violently shuts down while playing iceborne...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X violently shuts down while playing iceborne...: I had the HDR issue that was not working after getting the new experience dash , but i heard rebooted and it fixed it, and a few minutes ago while i was playing MHW world with friends, black...
  7. Gears 5 shuts down my console

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 shuts down my console: I just upgraded to Alpha Skip-Ahead 2004 1st build and waited for the sign in issue was over. Then I clicked Gears 5 for the remains of the day. Then after the title screen it prompted me that I...
  8. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...: Very bad experience of gears 5. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while im playing gears of war 5. Report a problem via console sent. Hope soon u fix this. submitted by /u/earmack...
  9. My Xbox One keeps shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps shutting down: So everytime I turn my console on it will shut down, I have my xbox on HDMI1 on my TV and everytime I turn my console on it says check your signal even though everything is fine when it comes to...
  10. Xbox One X shutting down after last Alpha skip ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X shutting down after last Alpha skip ahead update.: After the last update I have not been able to login without my Xbox One X shutting down every time I login, all other profiles login with no problem. I have a second Xbox One X that had not done...