Xbox one X shuts down when trying to watch screenshots or videos

Discus and support Xbox one X shuts down when trying to watch screenshots or videos in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; for the past few months now, each time I want to watch a screenshot or video of what I just recorded my Xbox blacks out and then it flickers. I can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mikeyphd, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/mikeyphd
    /u/mikeyphd Guest

for the past few months now, each time I want to watch a screenshot or video of what I just recorded my Xbox blacks out and then it flickers. I can game fine with no problem. os version 10.0.19015.1200.

any help to resolve would be appreciated. thank you.

submitted by /u/mikeyphd
    [link] [comments]

/u/mikeyphd, Nov 6, 2019
  2. El Mago tv Win User

xboxone x storage,

That happen to me the other day what i did was when i was finish deleting the videos and screenshot I hold for 10 seconds the Xbox One from the console to completely shut down and then wait 30 seconds to turn it on again
  3. Shinigami Bass Win User

Major Issues Since Latest Update

Ever sense the September update my Xbox keeps shutting down on its own when I watch videos from any app and Xbox video. This is a day one Xbox and I never had a problem with it before.
  4. INutUpOrShutUpI Win User

Xbox video freezing (xbox one)

My Xbox one freezes and shuts down during any/every video based apps(twitch, upload, Xbox video, etc) I'll be watching a video and about 1minute into it it'll freeze my Xbox and *** it down. Dont know how to fix it
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
  6. JustAnotherJay Win User

Browser crashing

Try holding the power button on your Xbox One until it shuts down and restarts to perform a hard reset. Once you're back, try launching Edge without launching any other game or app before and see if it still crashes watching a video.
Thema:

1. Xbox one X shuts down when trying to watch screenshots or videos - Similar Threads - shuts down trying

2. My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games: Hello, My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games. I bought the device in early 2018 and meanwhile I made the mistake of putting it in a rack. The rack had a significant rear opening...
  3. DID ea shut down fight night champion servers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DID ea shut down fight night champion servers ?: I have xbox live and when I connect online it won't allow me to so I'm guessing it's gone for good 111fac97-802c-4dc2-a160-805c9dfcb01b
  4. my x-box one shuts down and restarts when ever I try to get back to playing gta 5 after I have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my x-box one shuts down and restarts when ever I try to get back to playing gta 5 after I have ...: My X-Box one shuts down and restarts when I try to go back and continue playing GTA-5, after I have been on Netflix or amazon. It just started doing this about a week ago. Tried every trick I saw...
  5. Xbox one shutting down trying to load store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one shutting down trying to load store: hello all, So my problem is when i try to go into the Microsoft store my console turns off. I can play a disk game with no issues. It shuts down every time the microsoft icon loads on the screen....
  6. My Xbox One shuts down if I try to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One shuts down if I try to play games: When I try to play a game, my Xbox turns off. It only turns off right as I start to play the game not while the game is booting up or while I'm browsing the menu. It turns off right as I start...
  7. HELP! My XBOX shuts down every time we try to play a game - power button resets don't work....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! My XBOX shuts down every time we try to play a game - power button resets don't work....: Help! My XBOX shuts down every time we try and play a game. We have tried clearing RAM with power button based solutions and no luck. Also did a complete factory restart of the system which did...
  8. My Xbox One keeps shutting down after a minute or two of trying to play a game on my account, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps shutting down after a minute or two of trying to play a game on my account, ...: My Xbox shuts down every time I try to play a game, ive tried the power cycle, I've tried deleting my profile. None of it works. I just got this console and this is very frustrating. Please help!...
  9. Xbox resets and shuts down when I try signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resets and shuts down when I try signing in: I have my xbox on instant on mode, and the new update released on Thursday and I tried playing Friday night, and when I signed in my xbox would say Hi My Name, and then would freeze the screen,...
  10. HOLDING DOWN X,Y, OR A CAUSING XBOX TO TRY AND SHUT DOWN, EXIT TO DASHBOARD OR LAUNCH PREVIEW ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOLDING DOWN X,Y, OR A CAUSING XBOX TO TRY AND SHUT DOWN, EXIT TO DASHBOARD OR LAUNCH PREVIEW ...: I was told this was the only way I could get support because I am in the preview program both my wireless controllers started acting strangely if I hold the x button down hard for a second or 2 it...