Xbox one x shuts off after 10 mins

Discus and support Xbox one x shuts off after 10 mins in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been reading up alot on this problem with xb1x and crashing 10 mins into gameplay with no real answers besides ventilation. Mine sits on a table... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by II LoveShack II, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Xbox one x shuts off after 10 mins

I've been reading up alot on this problem with xb1x and crashing 10 mins into gameplay with no real answers besides ventilation. Mine sits on a table top horizontal with nothing even close to it, i plug it directly into the wall and the room never gets
    above 70 degrees is there any other answers? It was purchased day 1 so there is no warranty and Microsoft wants 300$ service fee but you can buy a new one for that same price. I haven't neglected my xbox in any way always cleaning the vents etc...

:)

II LoveShack II, Sep 23, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

I've been reading up alot on this problem with xb1x and crashing 10 mins into gameplay with no real answers besides ventilation. Mine sits on a table top horizontal with nothing even close to it, i plug it directly into the wall and the room never
    gets above 70 degrees is there any other answers? It was purchased day 1 so there is no warranty and Microsoft wants 300$ service fee but you can buy a new one for that same price. I haven't neglected my xbox in any way always cleaning the vents etc...
    Does this happen with all games and apps, or just specific ones? I've seen many reports of this happening when people are playing Borderlands 3.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, if you put your ear next to the top right side of the Xbox can you hear the fan spinning at all ? If the fan isn't spinning at all or only spinning very slowly then the Xbox will overheat and shut down more so when the system is stressed playing games.
  4. ThorX360 Win User

I've been reading up alot on this problem with xb1x and crashing 10 mins into gameplay with no real answers besides ventilation. Mine sits on a table top horizontal with nothing even close to it, i plug it directly into the wall and the room never
    gets above 70 degrees is there any other answers? It was purchased day 1 so there is no warranty and Microsoft wants 300$ service fee but you can buy a new one for that same price. I haven't neglected my xbox in any way always cleaning the vents etc...
    Hi,

I suggest you follow this troubleshooting guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/console-turns-off-unexpectedly
  5. II LoveShack II Win User

The one x doesn't have a power supply brick
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one x shuts off after 10 mins - Similar Threads - shuts off mins

2. Xbox crashing/shut off during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox crashing/shut off during play: My Xbox is is completely shutting off while playing PUBG, and on the new COD its shutting down the game and needing relaunched, they both keep doing this same pattern... Is there anything i can...
  3. Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBox One X shut off when I start a game?: I can watch YouTube or Twitch but when I start a game my XBox just shuts off. Is there something I can do? 0399de61-01c3-430d-841d-2c8196a1202e
  4. My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new call of duty modern warfare keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can I...: my new call of duty game keeps freezing and shutting off my x box how can i resolve this problem it dosent happen to anyother game i play in like like battlefield ?...
  5. Xbox randomly shuts itself off why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly shuts itself off why: Having trouble with my system ever since the update came out my system has been randomly shutting off even while streaming is this a known problem and the heck do I fix it...
  6. Xbox one x keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps shutting off: My xbox one x keeps shutting off in the middle of games. Its not over heating and all the plugs are connected correctly. And ive changed the setting to not turn off at all. Whats the issue?...
  7. Xbox One X randomly shuts off while playing the new cod.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X randomly shuts off while playing the new cod.: Not sure if this is a preview insider problem or a cod problem but whenever i play cod my xbox randomly shuts off. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  8. Random Console Shut-Offs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Console Shut-Offs: My Xbox One S has been experiencing a problem recently. Whenever I try to connect to a party or an online game I recieve multiple connection errors followed by a black screen. After about a minute...
  9. Xbox one shuts off mins after starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one shuts off mins after starting game: I can use apps like Netflix with no problems but every time I start to play a game, I get about 5 mins into it and the Xbox shuts itself off. I have to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to...
  10. Xbox 360 Random Shut Off after 2 min

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Random Shut Off after 2 min: Hi I've had my device since 20/12/2011 so roughly 5 years, i very sparingly use this device, recently when I turned it on it ran for 2 mins then shuts off, then i have to unplug everything and...