Xbox One X Shuts Off When I Boot a Game.

Discus and support Xbox One X Shuts Off When I Boot a Game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone,so my One X refuses to play games. Whenever I boot a game,the console completely shuts off. I can't get past the load screen. Happens with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Time-Refuse666, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Xbox One X Shuts Off When I Boot a Game.

Hi everyone,so my One X refuses to play games. Whenever I boot a game,the console completely shuts off. I can't get past the load screen. Happens with every single game. No overheating warning,no corrupted storage warning. I did a factory reset and it didnt work. Still cant launch any games. Everything else works fine,streaming,youtube etc. Its just the games that won't boot. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Time-Refuse666
    [link] [comments]

/u/Time-Refuse666, Jun 25, 2022
  2. JamesLaux Win User

Xbox Turning itself off

No. Im pretty sure with the newer games like borderlands 3 and call of duty the xbox x cant handle the game for some reason. Im tired of my xbox shutting off even though i bought the best xbox i could possibly get. Whats the point of having one if you
    get booted of the game every hour.
  3. JSlatt Win User

Xbox One X randomly turning off

The problem is happening when I first start the xbox one x after it has been off overnight or during the day . I will play for a few hours, properly shut unit off and when I come back several hours later and turn it on from either the controller or the
    console, it comes on briefly and then shuts back off. when I press the button again, it starts and comes on as if the power had been disconnected (cold boot screen comes up if that is what it is called). It is not an overheat issue. My controller is plugged
    into the unit and has been also disconnecting. Not sure if either are related.
  4. I2AIVI I2OI7 Win User

Xbox one is stuck on preparing console screen

It will eventually shut off my xbox and will just go right back to the preparing console screen when I boot it back up
  5. Dave Brunner Win User

Xbox one X and power off using two presses for projector not working

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a few more details to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to shut off the projector by shutting down the console first? Does the projector respond differently when you shut off the
    Xbox One X by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds? Which

power mode
    is the Xbox One X set to?
    I am shutting it off at the console holding down power then turn off. When I hold the power button to shut it off it doesn't seem to send any power of signals to the projector. I have tried both power modes and neither made any difference.

Dave
  6. OrrinOliver Win User

Xbox One takes multiple attempts to turn on.

I'm not turning it off at all (when it trys booting up), it shuts off on its own
Thema:

Xbox One X Shuts Off When I Boot a Game.

1. Xbox One X Shuts Off When I Boot a Game. - Similar Threads - Shuts Off Boot

2. My Xbox Keeps shutting off or Disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Keeps shutting off or Disconnecting: Before we go anywhere hears the environment the girl (series X) sits in: I’m a teen nearing the end of summer. Rm is always pretty warm around 80 degrees. It’s possible my cords are loose. it’s...
  3. Xbox series X shuts off while playing Warzone but nothing else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X shuts off while playing Warzone but nothing else.: My series X will shut off completely whenever I play Warzone. It’s seems to be at random. Sometimes I can’t spend 3 minutes in the main menu before it happens. Other times it can take and hour. No...
  4. Is there anyway to shut off or lock my xbox without physically having it. My crazy ex has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to shut off or lock my xbox without physically having it. My crazy ex has...: My crazy ex has stolen it and is on deleting and blocking people. She is using my location to spy or harass people. She is going through my personal pictures and data synced from my gmail account....
  5. Xbox shuts off whenever my controller unplugs from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shuts off whenever my controller unplugs from it: Yes, you read that right. Whenever my controller unplugs from the xbox the entire xbox decides to completely shut off as if it has been unplugged. If I move my controller in the wrong direction...
  6. xbox one ONLY shuts off when playing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one ONLY shuts off when playing a game: i've had this problem for about a month or since early june. i can be on youtube and twitch all day and everything is working fine and perfect like always but i start playing a game and about an...
  7. Xbox One X keeps having loooong black screen on boot up, then promptly shut offs if it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keeps having loooong black screen on boot up, then promptly shut offs if it...: this has been an annoying issue for ages, one that in frustration made me just ragequit instead of trying to fix. i'd say about since 2019, it was always an issue seemingly connected to the timing...
  8. Xbox Series X freezing, shutting off and boot looping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X freezing, shutting off and boot looping: I have reported this issue via the report a problem feature on console. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue as my nephew who owns Xbox Series S hasn't experienced any crashes...
  9. Xbox 360 boots up logo, then shuts off for days. ( not a power supply error.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 boots up logo, then shuts off for days. ( not a power supply error.): Help me please, my Xbox 360 only boots up to logo or only has a chance to, then it shuts off! I’ve even bought an entirely new power brick and I can’t let this go to waste!...
  10. Xbox One X Refuses to Boot. Freezes and Shuts Off Immedietly on Boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Refuses to Boot. Freezes and Shuts Off Immedietly on Boot: On boot, my Xbox One X refuses to boot properly. It flashes the Xbox chip graphic, then freezes almost immediately, and shuts down. It was in full working order when I last boot it on Saturday....