Xbox One X shutting down while playing Minecraft

Discus and support Xbox One X shutting down while playing Minecraft in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Console Ring; Alpha | Minecraft Mode: Survival | Resource Pack: Chroma Hills | Error Code: None | Issue: while playing game freezes / audio will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Noahsmokeshack, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Xbox One X shutting down while playing Minecraft

Console Ring; Alpha | Minecraft Mode: Survival | Resource Pack: Chroma Hills | Error Code: None |

Issue: while playing game freezes / audio will stutter and the console will black screen and completely shut down.

Fixes attempted: Uninstall / Reinstall Console hard reset Cache cleared

At an impasse on a solution. I am going to file a report via hub but in the interim - any ideas?

submitted by /u/Noahsmokeshack
    [link] [comments]

/u/Noahsmokeshack, Aug 10, 2019
  2. AurionW Win User

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  3. WillrileeBarber Win User

XBOX ONE X -Turning off

Im having sort of the smae problem with my Xbox One S. I was playing a game on my xbox and suddenly it shuts down for no reason and lost all my progress. It did a complete shut down. And it has already been to to microsoft for an internet problem and all
    they did was factory reset it like they were talking about the Xbox One X
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

console shutting down while playing

Hey there GRM Merk,

You actually want to post this in the preview program forums since this would be a console repair through that process, here is the link to get you to the right teams. :)

Xbox One Preview Program Forums
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

One X shuts down

So as posted above bud, The best course of action if you have done the factory reset and all other troubleshooting would be either to
    Contact Us or go to
    Device support and set up a repair. Try It and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other question or concern!
  6. coco meat train Win User

One X shuts down

Is your system currently plugged into a power strip/surge protector or directly to the wall outlet?
Thema:

Xbox One X shutting down while playing Minecraft

1. Xbox One X shutting down while playing Minecraft - Similar Threads - shutting down while

2. Brand New Xbox One S shutting down while starting Red Dead Redemption 2 and other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand New Xbox One S shutting down while starting Red Dead Redemption 2 and other games: Hello, I bought a new Xbox One S for christmas, it came with Red Dead Redemption 2 and a friend of mine borrowed me The Witcher 3. I installed the Console, did the Updates, but RDR2 does not...
  3. Shut down of the console while are in the middle of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shut down of the console while are in the middle of the game: My xbox is shot down while i playing warframe for some time and when i play another game the xbox dont turn off and i played for example 2 hours gears, later i switch to warframe and its when shut...
  4. Xox one shuts down completely while playing 2k15 or 2k16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xox one shuts down completely while playing 2k15 or 2k16: I don't know if its a 2k error or something with xbox but i can play every other game I own just fine,but when i put in the disc and start playing i can play for minutes and it shuts my system...
  5. BF4 shutting down XBox One while playing multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 shutting down XBox One while playing multiplayer?: I'm not sure how long this has been happening but I think it is since the update to the new Windows 10 dashboard. While in a multiplayer game and playing so far anywhere between 8-31 minutes the...
  6. Xbox One power block takes a while to go off after shut down and won't do Live sometimes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One power block takes a while to go off after shut down and won't do Live sometimes.: I have an Xbox One and recently my house's power went out while I was playing. Now when I shut it down through the home button thing it turns the console off but the power block stays white for...
  7. Shutting down while instant-on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shutting down while instant-on: So here is my doubt, I like to have my Xbox one with instant-on but, is there any trouble if i disconnect or shut down the power source of the console while having this mode on? I dont wanna mess...
  8. console shutting down while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    console shutting down while playing: Recently, my xbox one has been shutting down completely within minutes of launching a game. Both digitally downloaded and disk games shut the xbox down anywhere from 1-20 minutes of game play. It...
  9. Xbox One will shut down while playing games only.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will shut down while playing games only.: Xbox One will shut down while playing games only. I can unplug the power supply and plug it back in, and Xbox will work again. But after about 20 minutes of playing a game again it will shut off....
  10. xbox one shuts down while streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one shuts down while streaming: I've been having this problem which just recently started. While i stream anything, Netflix, upload, YouTube, etc. The xbox freezes, the controller firsts shuts off then the xbox shuts off...