Xbox One X Starts games in different languages.

Discus and support Xbox One X Starts games in different languages. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone! I bought myself a Xbox One X a couple of months back. I love the console and i play alot of games. But lately when i started up some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JimmyWrengler, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Xbox One X Starts games in different languages.

Hello Everyone!

I bought myself a Xbox One X a couple of months back.

I love the console and i play alot of games.

But lately when i started up some games either the in game text or the achivements show up in random languages.

For example:

Sonic Forces = Achivements in Japanese

Ashen (Xbox Game Pass) = Japanese Text.

Hitman 2 Prologue Demo = German Text.

I live in Sweden and all of my settings have always been set to Swedish and that some games popping up in japanese/german is so weird.

I tried changing the language of everything except keyboard input to English (United States).

That seems to to have fixed the issue with Hitman and Ashen. Dont know about Sonic forces though since i thought the game was horrible so i sold it.

I mean sure i could have it all set to english no problem but this is driving me up the wall.

I really wanna be able to have all language settings set to swedish if possible. Have anyone else experienced this problem before? Would really appreciate some help!

Thanks in Advance!

:)

JimmyWrengler, Dec 29, 2018
  2. choppyseize Win User

You factory reset the console entirely?
  3. JimmyWrengler Win User

Tried everything you mentioned. Did not help. It seems to be a quite widespread problem. Quite a few people are having this issue. Any suggestions where to go from here?
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand your having display language issues with your console. Have you tried removing and recovering your profile again? You may also want to consider a restore to factory defaults
    I recommend the "Keep My Games & Apps" option.
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

Note: You will need your Microsoft Account email and password to recover your account after the reset.

Let us know with a reply if this helps!
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Jimmy thanks for keeping in touch!

We suggest making sure that both the
    Microsoft account
    and the
    Xbox account
    are set to the correct region. Check these out and let us know how it goes!
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Are you a part of the Xbox Insider Program? Insider support is found on the Xbox Insider Subreddit page. Please post there for assistance. Also ensure that you report the
    problem using the Report a Problem tool on your console each time it happens so the Insider team gets the data they need to squash the bug.

If not then please remove your account from the console and then power cycle by pressing the Xbox buttom to bring up the guide and moving all the way right to the system tab and then selecting Restart Console. Once powered on again download your account
    and see if that corrects the problem. If you continue having the issue, please let us know.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Starts games in different languages. - Similar Threads - Starts games different

2. my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.: my game(tera) starts normally, i am able to connect and play until i get to the server selection screen. then i will click the "lakan" server so that i can access my game and play it. however that...
  3. Metro won't start on game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro won't start on game pass pc: Metro exodus is the only game in my MXGP that doesn t want to be launched. When I start it, it charges and appears in my processes using 15mo, but nothing else happens. I updated my drivers...
  4. game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game wont start: assassins creed odessey wont start.If had problems with this game from day one.Now it takes me to the point where its looking for additional content.Runs for a bit looking for add. content and...
  5. My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game: Hi sir, I am facing an issue with my xbox console, it turns off after couple of mins when i start playing a game, light of power brick turns off also. If i unplug power and plug it again light...
  6. Error when Starting a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when Starting a Game: I try to start up a game and it says that to do this I need to "change a setting" which apparently lies under privacy and online safety...anyone got any tips or help?...
  7. Xbox Games for PC won't start when change their location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games for PC won't start when change their location: Hi. I have two disks in my system (SSD and HDD). I've installed Xbox for PC (Beta) in SSD, but when I install games in the other disk (HDD), they won't start at all... sometimes they start, but...
  8. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  9. All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...

in XboX Insiders
    All my games and apps are saying need to finish installing or show “ready to start” before...: submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  10. Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live: My xbox one x repeatedly has start up errors such as E200 E105 E101 and some others i try troubleshooting and restarting still doesnt work ive tried factory reset still get the same errors also...