Xbox One X - Starts Up And Instantly Powers Off

Discus and support Xbox One X - Starts Up And Instantly Powers Off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, as i said on the title the console starts UP (xbox button got white and made the typical sound) and five seconds later powers off. I've already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JuanVidela1, Sep 20, 2019.

1. JuanVidela1
    JuanVidela1 Guest

Well, as i said on the title the console starts UP (xbox button got white and made the typical sound) and five seconds later powers off.

I've already try the hard reset sequence and yet the problem persists.

I also try the thing with the controller plugged by usb but the same problem.

can you help me?

:)

JuanVidela1, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Koods Win User

What I would suggest is that I'd check out www.support.xbox.com to see if there are any known issues there which might be applicable & in a worst case scenario if it's still under warranty that's also where you can start the RMA process to get it repaired!
  3. JSM100-[xboxvenue] Win User

UPDATE: Still no success, fitted the original suspected to be faulty power supply into the console and again no change. After leaving it for about a week i thought id give it a try powering it up and then suddenly BOOM the blasted thing is working again.
    Decided to factory reset the console and used it for the night to watch some tv to see how long it would last. was fine anyways for about 6 hours before i shut it down. Tried again the day after and back to it not working what so ever. Im so confused any more
    ideas?
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I’ll give that a try in the morning, I just find it strange that it was working most of today without any issues, and yeah sorry I meant to say the internal power supply. Just use to saying power pack.

Cheers
    Thanks for reply. Another thing to check is the setting in Power mode.

If set to Instant on try Energy save mode.

Also make sure the console is well ventilated as it may be shutting down if it gets overheated. See Console ventilation
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Check the Ventilation around the console and if you are using a power board with other devices connected
    to it, plug the console directly into a wall socket.

Don't overload your wall outlet, extension cord, power strip, or other electrical receptacle. Confirm that these are rated to handle the total current drawn by your Xbox (as shown on the power supply), and by any other devices
    on the same AC circuit.
  6. JSM100-[xboxvenue] Win User

An internal stamp on the console has 26th of November 2017. The console was bought second hand in June and worked perfectly for a large duration of the time I have owned it.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X - Starts Up And Instantly Powers Off - Similar Threads - Starts Instantly Powers

2. Titan Quest Anniverary Edition crashes instantly after start - SELFSOLVED (!) Could help others

in XBoX on Windows
    Titan Quest Anniverary Edition crashes instantly after start - SELFSOLVED (!) Could help others: Hi Support. I wanted to play Titan Quest Anniversary, but sadly, after the start I can hear a sound that seems to "hang" and repeats 4 times. Then, my screen gets black and I get back to the...
  3. Xbox One X - Starts Up And Instantly Powers Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Starts Up And Instantly Powers Off: So I bought an xbox one x console a while ago, worked fine for the first month then all of a sudden one morning I went to go power it on and all it did was make the start up noise, the xbox light...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error: I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition last Wednesday and I have since spent a week trying to get the game to work. I left my PC on overnight to download the game, but Firefox crashed the...
  5. Xbox One crashes when starting a game from instant-on mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crashes when starting a game from instant-on mode: I have my Xbox One set to instant-on mode. Usually, say I'm playing a game, and just turn off the console. When I restart my console later, I'm able to just pick up the game where I left off. For...
  6. Issues after start up with "Instant on" feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues after start up with "Instant on" feature: Hi there, Since I've gotten my Xbox One X since launch I've had these issues but doesn't seem to have resolved itself yet. Just for context, this only happens when I start the xbox from power...
  7. Instant-on starts my console in offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant-on starts my console in offline: Lately it's common for my xbox to be offline when I start it and I can't go online when I'm trying. I doesn't tell me straight up it can't go online, it is trying to connect for a really long time...
  8. My X1 S has started losing connection and instantly regaining connection again for no reaaon.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X1 S has started losing connection and instantly regaining connection again for no reaaon.: hi folks, on tuesday the 10th about 6pm GMT (for anyone not in my timezone lol) My xbox one s randomly started booting me from party chat and continued to do so all night and all wednesday night....
  9. Instant Start up Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant Start up Issue: Ok my problem has a few progressions so Im going to start from the beginning. I first had this issue about a week ago when I started my xbox up in instant mode. The dashboard loads fine but my...
  10. Apps/Games won't start sometimes when system running in "Instant On" mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apps/Games won't start sometimes when system running in "Instant On" mode.: If I leave my Xbox One configured for "Instant On" mode than about once or twice a week I'll start it up and the apps won't load -- not even a splash screen. To fix the issue, I completely power...