Xbox One X Startup Error

Discus and support Xbox One X Startup Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any advice on how to proceed with an XBox One X E102 error? I've tried following all of the steps listed in customer support, yet still having issues.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ellro, Mar 21, 2020.

1. ellro
    ellro Guest

Xbox One X Startup Error

Any advice on how to proceed with an XBox One X E102 error? I've tried following all of the steps listed in customer support, yet still having issues. Pretty inconvenient timing given I can't leave my apartment complex due to COVID. Going to be a long
    and boring stint at home I guess.

:)

ellro, Mar 21, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox cuts on but won’t power up to the main screen

Tried that still doing the same thing error code E106 00000009 c0000102 dont know what that means
    Error E106 occurs when you try to turn on your console

You see one of the following error codes when you try to turn on your console:

• E106
    • E106 xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
    Note The “x” digits vary.

Solution

To resolve this problem, use the Xbox One startup error troubleshooter:

1. Go to the
      Xbox One startup error troubleshooter
    2. Scroll down the screen and select E106.
    3. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.
  3. Tallsoldier Win User

ERROR 0x8007139f help

I am getting this error when trying to startup movies and TV.
    I am getting the same error when trying to start Films & TV. I have uninstalled and installed numerous times with no success on both the internal and external drives.

Works ok on my XBOX One X but not my new XBOX One X
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Update error code

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one x has stopped working

Hey there TervalentGolem8,

I'm sorry to hear you are running into these startup errors with your Xbox One X, Go ahead and take a look at the following support article and follow the appropriate troubleshooting for the error code that you are seeing.

As stated in many of the troubleshooting steps, if it does not resolve the issue then you would need to setup a repair order for your device. You can always do this through the

Device Support page
    or by
    Contacting Xbox Support
    for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  6. denis97g Win User

E105 please help me with this problem

Thema:

Xbox One X Startup Error

1. Xbox One X Startup Error - Similar Threads - Startup Error

2. Xbox One S System Update And Startup Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S System Update And Startup Error: I’m having an Xbox one s system startup and update error. I was doing a system update for my Xbox one s console about 30 days ago and after the download was done and the update was being applied...
  3. there is a problem with your saved games/startup error

in XBoX on Consoles
    there is a problem with your saved games/startup error: my xbox one x causing problems and i iought it less than a year and a half ago. the broblems started around a half a year ago. when trying to install a game it says "installation failed",...
  4. Xbox One X Startup System Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Startup System Error: Can Someone please let me know if i can fix this from home? I did the offline system update twice already and every time i turn xbox off and on it gives me this error. [img]...
  5. error en inicio minecraf[minecraft startup error]

in XBoX on Consoles
    error en inicio minecraf[minecraft startup error]: Hola Ya vincule mi PlayStation Network con Microsoft pero al intentar iniciar mi sesion de Microsoft en la play me sale lo siguiente: "Intentamos iniciar sesion en tu cuenta de Microsoft, pero...
  6. Error code 0x80070490 xbox one x stays on green xbox screen at startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80070490 xbox one x stays on green xbox screen at startup: I'm getting error code to eventually pop up 0x80070490 this is after xbox one x gets stuck on green xbox loading screen when first powering on. Have hard reset 100 times unplugged power cable [Mod...
  7. Xbox One startup error code is blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One startup error code is blank: My OG Xbox One got the green screen of death where it hangs on the Xbox loading screen until Half Life 3 comes out. I got to the safe boot menu and tried an update via usb and it gave me a blank...
  8. Xbox one x keep on crashing after a few hours and slow startup with error E105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keep on crashing after a few hours and slow startup with error E105: After I play games on my 500 bucks console it crashes after a few hours of play. I need to find a way to fix this without sending it out because I run a little pvp In my house which I play with my...
  9. Startup error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Startup error: My xbox is throwing an E105 code and ive completely reset my console and its still not working, ive called the support team and they said they were going to run a scan and then put me on hold. I...
  10. E102/105 startup error

in XBoX on Consoles
    E102/105 startup error: I received a brand new xbox one x for my birthday last year after having the same Xbox 360 for the PREVIOUS 10 years, no joke. I enjoyed the upgrade and the new games that the console supported,...