Xbox One X Startup Errors

Discus and support Xbox One X Startup Errors in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve had my one x since release, and the last couple months have been horrible. The Xbox has suddenly started dying a bunch, it will constantly stop... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shumbreon, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Shumbreon
    Shumbreon Guest

I’ve had my one x since release, and the last couple months have been horrible. The Xbox has suddenly started dying a bunch, it will constantly stop installations of games or updates im downloading and if i try to start them back up too many times the
    xbox just stops working until i turn it off. When i turn it back on it either starts up all fine like nothing happened or i get faced with a system error and it gives me the choice to restart the xbox again or troubleshoot it, under the troubleshoot section
    is the option to factory reset my xbox. Over the last 2 months ive factory reset my xbox at least 10 times. I dont have the best internet so its very annoying because i then have to wait around days to get my games back. Then sure enough 3-4 days later i have
    to do it all over again. Ive been putting up with it because its i can usually get it back working like straight away, but its just done it again to me and i cant factory reset it because when I press it it just takes me back to the start up error screen,
    ive tried using a penstick with the factory reset file on it but thats not working either. I dont know what else i can do to be honest.. Can someone help, please.

:)

Shumbreon, Apr 25, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox cuts on but won’t power up to the main screen

Tried that still doing the same thing error code E106 00000009 c0000102 dont know what that means
    Error E106 occurs when you try to turn on your console

You see one of the following error codes when you try to turn on your console:

• E106
    • E106 xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
    Note The “x” digits vary.

Solution

To resolve this problem, use the Xbox One startup error troubleshooter:

1. Go to the
      Xbox One startup error troubleshooter
    2. Scroll down the screen and select E106.
    3. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.
  3. Tallsoldier Win User

ERROR 0x8007139f help

I am getting this error when trying to startup movies and TV.
    I am getting the same error when trying to start Films & TV. I have uninstalled and installed numerous times with no success on both the internal and external drives.

Works ok on my XBOX One X but not my new XBOX One X
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Update error code

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one x has stopped working

Hey there TervalentGolem8,

I'm sorry to hear you are running into these startup errors with your Xbox One X, Go ahead and take a look at the following support article and follow the appropriate troubleshooting for the error code that you are seeing.

As stated in many of the troubleshooting steps, if it does not resolve the issue then you would need to setup a repair order for your device. You can always do this through the

Device Support page
    or by
    Contacting Xbox Support
    for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  6. denis97g Win User

E105 please help me with this problem

Thema:

1. Xbox One X Startup Errors - Similar Threads - Startup Errors

2. Xbox One Startup Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Startup Error: 2 days ago, I can still turn on my xbox one , but the game was loading extremely low and always said "For some reason, xxxxx(game name)takes too long to open", on that night , I decide to reset my...
  3. Startup error E100 please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Startup error E100 please help!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bigoldmrchris [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One X - Error Code 0x80070490 on Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Error Code 0x80070490 on Startup: On my Xbox One X, my son uses it all the time, downloading all kinds of games through my Game Pass. Well he said Fortnite was acting weird so he decided to Restart the Xbox. It looked like it was...
  5. Error E102 displayed on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E102 displayed on startup: I have a Xbox One S that displays an E102 error when I turn it on. I tried resetting and using the USB with the $SystemUpdate folder in it and whatever I could find on the support website to try...
  6. Windows Store Cart Errors across all devices - Xbox startup Error 0x87af000b

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Store Cart Errors across all devices - Xbox startup Error 0x87af000b: Evening everyone! I recently have run into issues with my Windows Store, every time I go to the "cart" I get Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. (I've waited 3 days now)...
  7. Startup Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Startup Error: When I try to turn on my Xbox I get an error saying "Something went wrong" and that it is error code "E102". I have tried all the steps to resolve this error on their website and have found no...
  8. XboX One startup error E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboX One startup error E102: So my XboX decided to throw this E102 code to me today and I've tried everything your support website tells us to do but nothing helps, and I cannot reset my XboX. Everytime the box restart, it...
  9. Getting a E105 System Error on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a E105 System Error on startup: So somewhat randomly when I start my xbox 1 X I will get a E105 00000000 8007045D System Error which prompts me to restart the xbox or "troubleshoot". The xbox will act super sluggish with...
  10. Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Constant Errors and Issues Upon Startup: Hi Ever since getting my Xbox One X - Scorpio edition since they first hit the UK, I've had nothing but issues with the console. They weren't really apparent to me for the first year but have...